Chapter 8: One heart, Two voices

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What’s this?” Sehun asked and Da Hyun turned to see the two looking at the tapper where she put the leftovers of Aria’s cooking. “It’s the leftover we had this lunch.” She replied. “It’s very good.” She added and Chen opened the tapper. “Can we finish this?” he asked, not wanting to get up and take more food in the dining room. “Sure.” Da Hyun said and the two took their first bite only to look at each other with wide eyes.

”Daebakk!” Sehun said before turning to Da Hyun. “You guys cooked this?” he asked Da Hyun. “Aria unnie cooked it.” she said and the two looked towards the living room and saw Aria sitting on the floor hugging a pillow as she watched, absorbed, in the drama.

“This is very good.” Chen said as he ate happily. But then, Kris went to the kitchen too and saw the tapper. “What’s that?” the taller asked and Chen and Sehun grinned. “They ate this for lunch.” Chen replied and Kris reached the food with his chopsticks. “I want to try. Give me some.” He said but the two didn’t let him.

 

Soon, the other members went to the kitchen to see what the commotion was for and ended up wanting to try the leftovers as well, leaving the unfinished food on the dining table.

Da Hyun laughed at their sunbaes fighting for leftovers while Seul Gi sadly watched.

 

Seul Gi

“I was a little upset since they kind of preferred the leftovers than my cooking.” She said.

Da Hyun

“Seeing the top idol EXO sunbaenims fight over leftover food was too funny.” She laughed.

 

Hearing the loud commotion, Aria went to the kitchen and saw the twelve fighting over one tapper. Blinking twice, she turned to the dining table that still had food on and Seul Gi sitting quietly.

“What’s going on?” Aria asked as she took a seat and a set of used chopsticks and began to finish the feast the 12 left. “They’re fighting for that leftover meat you cooked earlier.” Seul Gi replied and sighed.

 

Aria

“I feel sorry for unnie. Maybe I should talk to the mentors and say that they should be more sensitive. She must’ve been very offended.” She said with a disappointed tone. Still hasn’t change. Still Insensitive and stupid. She thought.

“Don’t worry unnie, I’ll finish the food you cook. It’s yummy so it’s their lost.” She winked at the camera.

 

After finishing off the leftovers, the EXO members went back to the dining room to continue their meal only to see Aria eating and Seul Gi watching her.

“Hey, that’s my chopsticks.” Chanyeol declared and Aria ate another mouthful of rice before returning it taking the others aback.

 

Lay

“Another thing I learned about our students is that Aria is not that reserve kind of lady.” Lay said. “She’s innocent and I bet the word indirect kiss didn’t even come across her mind when she used Chanyeol’s chopsticks.”

 

Chanyeol

“I used that and then she used it and…” he paused to think. “Oh well, as long as she doesn’t think of it in a way I think, there’s going to be no problem.” He said with a shrug.

 

“You guys—“ Aria called their attention as they took their seats. “—should’ve just said that you like that than this one. We could’ve cooked that instead.” Aria said and EXO stiffened. They recognize that king of tone, she’s upset about something and they knew what it was.

“No! No! It’s not like that; we just wanted to try that dish.” Baekhyun quickly said and looked at Seul Gi. “This is a very good dish; it’s just that when we fight over one food, it gets chaotic. We didn’t mean to offend you guys. Sorry.” Suho apologized followed by the members.

“No, it’s okay.” Seul Gi said and Aria was sure it’s not.

 

After that, the boys finished eating and offered to wash the dishes while the girls washed up. 

 

Suho

“I feel very sorry on how we behaved. We were very insensitive but I’m glad we cleared the misunderstanding and Seul Gi didn’t take it to heart.” I hope not.

 

Luhan

“The meat Aria cooked was very delicious. And Seul Gi’s cooking is good too.”

 

After washing up, Aria went to the kitchen to get a drink only to find Xiumin there too taking his vitamins. “Hey.” He greeted and she smiled back. “Hey.”

“How’s the assignment going?” he asked trying to make a conversation. “Good I guess, we just need to polish it.” Aria replied. “Good luck then.” The male said and Aria nodded. “Thanks, subaenim.”

 

 

The next day, the trainees went to attend their classes as they were still students while EXO had their schedules.

Aria resumed to her studies as it was one of her uncle’s condition of letting her join the reality show. She’s music major, just like Silvia.

Then, after classes, they practiced as soon as they arrive, not wasting any time and when the practice ended, Aria ordered some pizza for dinner to celebrate their last day of practice. She ordered 3 boxes of family size pizza that shocked the two.

 

“Are you sure we can eat all these unnie?” Da Hyun asked and Aria nodded. “We’re tired and we deserve this feast. So, eat up.” She said and took a piece of Hawaiian. “How did you get the money for this?” Seul Gi asked, curious.

“From my part time job.” Aria replied. “I put English sub titles on Korean and Chinese dramas so the international fans could watch it too.” She explained and the two nodded, impressed. “I didn’t know you speak Chinese.” Seul Gi said and Aria smirked. “There are more things you should know about me unnie.”

“What course are you taking?” Seul Gi asked. “Music.” Aria replied and took another piece of pizza and handed it to Seul Gi. “Eat unnie.” Seul Gi took it and managed to eat three slices while Da Hyun ate 4. And the rest? They went in to Aria’s black hole of a stomach.

 

Seul Gi

“Aria has a big appetite it scares me.”

 

Da Hyun

“Woah! Unnie was amazing. The last time I looked at the boxes, they were full but the next second, they were all gone.” She said. “Won’t she gain weight?”

 

Aria

“It’s just if I don’t eat, I’ll get hot headed and short tempered. That’s why I eat a lot. You won’t like to see me dying of hunger.” She said and laughed.

 

After eating, the three rested and waited for EXO to arrive. That day was the day they will present their homework.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter