Chapter 13: One heart, Two voices

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like always, the idols and trainees spent their time in the practice room, giving the trainees random advice about their next assignment. Da Hyun was the one who was paying lots of attention while the elders listened calmly. Aria was listening too as she played the guitar until Seul Gi went beside her with a random idea.

“Let’s sing what is love.” The eldest of the three suggested and called Da Hyun along.

“What is love by mentors?” Aria asked and Seul Gi nodded. “I’ll lead you there, just sing a long.” She said and the other two nodded while the mentors watched. “Okay then, one, two three, and—“ Seul Gi counted and the three started.

 

EXO were gaping at the three as they watched how they harmonized. They were expecting some simple acapella but the trainees gave them another level of surprise.

 

Sehun

“It’s amazing how they could do little concerts just like that.” He said. “They’d make a good girl group.”

 

D.O

“They’re voices are the best when they sing together.”

 

Baekhyun

“WOAH!” he was still gaping. “Just whoa!”

 

 

The week passed by quickly because of everyone’s busy schedules. EXO continued with their idol schedules while the trainees concentrated in their studies. They practiced modeling every evening though and the trainees learned a lot from the idols.

And with that d-day came in once again.

 

The three went to the studio first and get ready for the shoot while EXO finished their other schedule before going there.

 

“Are they ready?” Baekhyun asked as they entered the studio. “I want to see them.” Tao said excitedly. “They’ll do well. I’m sure.” D.O said confidently.

The idols were asked to sit on the sofa in the corner where they could see the set. The girls haven’t come out yet and they were anxious. They really want to see their transformation.

“What’s the theme?” Sehun asked one of the staffs. “Mystical creatures.” She replied shortly and went to continue her work but the boys wouldn’t let her.

“Are they done yet?” “Are they pretty? Of course they are!” “What do they look like?” “Can we see them?” they bombarded the poor staff with questions and some of the staff laughed at the idols.

“They’ll come out soon.” The staff said before going away from the anxious idols.

 

“Well this is boring.” Chen slumped on his seat with a huff. “I want to see them already.” Luhan joined the whining pack.

“Oh, look!” it was the manager who told them and pointed at the door to see someone coming out.

 

“WOAH!!!” they all chorused, seeing Seul Gi come out wearing a long green dress partnered with a wild hair dress. 

Seul Gi saw the idols and immediately greeted them with smiles. “How is it?” she asked and the boys rained her with compliments all at once making her laugh. Some even stuttered.

“Where’s the two?” Chanyeol asked and Seul Gi turned towards the door she came out from and then to the mentors. “They’ll be out soon.” She replied and got called by the photographer.

The photo-shoot starting with Seul Gi’s solo shot.

 

Seul Gi was still posing and the mentors were observing her when Da Hyun came out wearing an ice queen like costume. They complimented their maknae quietly and continued observing Seul Gi for the evaluation later on.

“Where’s Aria?” Kris asked Da Hyun. “She’s almost done.” She replied and they watched Seul Gi, admiring how professional the girl looked.

 

Seul Gi and the others were reviewing the girl’s photo in the monitor when Aria went out of the door, wearing a red dress and the biggest crown, her hair as now light blonde.

She went towards the group and peeked at Seul Gi's photos too. "Woah! They're nice!" Aria spoke and everyone turned at her and gasped. "Woah!" was the only thing they could say.

Da Hyun and Seul Gi smiled. "I told you blonde suit you." Seul Gi said and Aria smiled. "Thanks unnie. You both look great." she said and Da Hyun smiled fangirling at her unnie.

"You're so pretty unnie, ottoke?!" she said and Aria just laughed it off. "You're pretty yourself, Da Hyunnie." Aria said and turned to Seul Gi. "Unnie looks good in everything." she said and the older just laughed.

 

Baekhyun

"Woah! I knew the girls are beautiful but this is just... Woah!"

 

Kris

"As expected from our girls." he applauded. "I'm proud of them."

 

D.O

"I told you they'd be just fine." he smiled. "They have the looks."

 

Luhan

“Aria really looks good in blonde. She’s really pretty.”

 

Tao

“Seul Gi looks really beautiful with that dress. Our trainees are really good looking.”

 

Chanyeol

“I thought they were goddess.”

 

The photo-shoot continued and the mentors observed them. Da Hyun was a little awkward and uncomfortable because everyone was watching her but did the job nicely while Aria did it like a pro, putting into action those BTS photo shoot videos she was watching the past few days.

 

Sehun

“Da Hyunnie was a little bit nervous throughout the photo-shoot but it was alright. They pulled it off quite well.”

 

Kai

“I still remember our first pictorial. I was always laughing because hyungs always teased me.” Kai laughed. “They did really well today.”

 

And with this assignment, Seul Gi grabbed 5 votes while Aria got 4 and Da Hyun got 3.

 

 

After the pictorial, the group decided to loosen up and went to the amusement park. The moment they got off their van, everyone recognized them all immediately and followed them. The three were not used to the attention and were a little uneasy about it but Seul Gi and Da Hyun get over it first.

Aria was another case though because she felt uneasy not only with the attention but with her new hair color too. The fans shouted lots of compliments about it but she wasn't used to it. She was so used to her dark hair that it made her uneasy looking at the mirror and seeing her hair blonde.

 

Aria looked at her reflection in the camera when she felt a light tap on her shoulder. She turned and saw Luhan smiling beside her. "You okay?" he asked and Aria slowly nodded.

"Just feeling uneasy with all the attention and the new hair color." she said and Luhan laughed before patting her head. "It's okay, you'll get used to it soon." he said and Aria just nodded.

 

Luhan

"I used to feel the same way when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter