Chapter 2: Your Song

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, the EXO members were woken up by a text message sent by the PD. Each and every one of them looked at it, half-asleep, but smiled after re-reading and realising that it was the trainees’ mission apart from the ‘Charm challenge’.

By doing this mission, the mentors and viewers will take a sneak-peak of the young ladies’ reaction when unexpected things happens and how will they act about it. So with that, the guys all prepared and held a short meeting about it in the leaders’ room.

 

 

The girls woke up and quickly prepared for their schools. Training will start after classes so they have to go back right after. Bidding their goodbyes to their mentors, they all went their ways.

Aria was a little bit absentminded and sleepy. Seems like the trainee couldn’t sleep well last night and was still a little bit affected with her and Kris’ short pep talk. Everyone noticed it but didn’t say anything because the cameras were on and it’ll be a little bit complicated.

 

Meanwhile, the boys got visited by the PD and planned the hidden camera for the ladies. They were already grinning widely while the PD told them what they were going to do and what was going to happen. And just like that, the boys all went and prepared for their plan as they wait for the three to return.

 

 

Aria was the first one to arrive at the dorms. EXO and the other trainees were gone out so she went directly in their shared room before texting her mentors and fellow trainees if they were going to eat in the dorms or if she would have to prepare dinner for all. Everyone told that they were eating before returning leaving Aria to eat alone which gave her more time to think about what Kris told her last night.

 

After eating, she went back in her room and made her school works before taking a nap. She has been feeling down and drained so a little bit of sleep would help. Or so she thought.

 

 

Seul Gi and Da Hyun went back together to the dorms laughing, joking something about the drama the whole gang was watching. Little did they know that EXO were already watching them from inside their van, laughing and rehearsing for their little show later on.

They waited 10 minutes more after the two trainees got in before following them in.

 

The situation was that the boys all went to an MV filming for a music show. Lay and Luhan had a little misunderstanding during the filming and will talk about it in the dorms. And there, they would fight almost violently.

 

 

“Aigoo I can’t stop from smiling.” Jongdae said as the half of the group were in the elevator, going up to their dorm. “This will be good if we all do great. I’m counting on you guys.” Baekhyun said with an evil grin and the other laughed before they cheered their “Let’s love.” and went out of the elevator. They waited for the other half to go up and once they’re all ready, Luhan opened the door with a sullen expression followed by the others who had a 360º change in reactions.

Everyone was looking nervous, awkward, tired and pissed. The Seul Gi was in the practice room playing the piano while Da Hyun was in the living room, doing homework and Aria was still sleeping in their room.

 

Da Hyun was the first one who saw the idols and greeted them with a smile. EXO wanted to greet her back with a smile but because of their mission, some of them ignored her and went pass her to their rooms.

It was Suho who gave her a comforting pat on the shoulder when the maknae’s confused expression was seen. “Sorry about that. We kind of had a rough day.” He explained and the maknae nodded silently before watching what her sunbae’s were doing.

Seeing that D.O and Chanyeol went to the kitchen in search for food, the young lady closed her book and went to the kitchen as well. “Aria unnie coo-cooked something in case someone didn’t eat.” Da Hyun stuttered and Chanyeol almost cracked a grin. “It’s in the fridge. The tapper wear with a green tap.” She told and Chanyeol turned to give her a tired smile.

“Thanks, Da Hyunnie.” He said and took out the food and re-heated it for the rest of the guys ‘who hadn’t eaten’. Heck! They ate in a Chinese restaurant an hour before.

 

Da Hyun

It seems like sunbaenims have a tiring day. They were all tired and sad. I hope I could help them with something but I’m kind of nervous because some people are cranky when they’re tired. I hope oppas aren’t like that.

 

Some of the boys ate with Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Luhan and Jongdae sat with them with a glass of milk while the others stayed in their rooms, their ears almost pasted on the doors to keep themselves aware on what was going on.

Minutes have passed and Chanyeol pretended that he had an incoming call and texted Lay to go on with the plan. And with that, Lay went out of his room wearing his ‘dark face’ and went to the kitchen where everyone was.

He went for the fridge without greeting anyone and took a plastic cup. He was clearly pissed about something as it was obvious on how he took the pitcher out and shut the fridge harshly and then put down the plastic cup on the sink after drinking. Da Hyun, unknowingly gulped as she watched him while the others did the same as her except for Luhan who continued eating.

 

Just then, Seul Gi went out of the practice room and greeted everyone cheerfully but stopped when she felt the heavy atmosphere in the kitchen.

“Have you eaten oppa?” she asked Lay when she saw his face. The idol just gave her a cold nod before going to the living room and slouched on the couch. Seoul Gi followed him and sat beside him with the intention to help. “Are you okay, oppa?” she asked and Lay let out an annoyed sigh.

“I would be if someone didn’t act like the director and earlier and make us re-do everything from the beginning.” He said loud enough for everyone to hear and it was then when Luhan stood up and calmly put his plate on the sink before going to where Seul Gi and Lay were.

“Do you have something to say, Yixing?” he asked calmly but his expression told otherwise. He was clearly holding back and the trainees and other members stayed planted on their seats while their heads followed the two who were about to explode.

 

Seul Gi

“What happened to them?” she asked worriedly. “Did they fight? Ottoke?”

 

“I wasn’t acting like a director. I was just saying my opinion and the director liked it. You should’ve told us you didn’t want to dance or repeat everything earlier Yixing, and not act like a spoiled-bitter brat like you’re doing right now.” Luhan snapped and Lay glared at him. “You were boasting on how you’re the dancing machine but you don’t want to dance? Bwoya?” he mocked and Lay was breathing heavily.

Seul Gi got scared and reached for Lay’s arm. “Oppa, let’s stop, ne?” she said nervously and then looked at Luhan. “Luhan oppa, ne?” she called in a pleading tone but the two didn’t hold back.

 

Lay brushed of the trainee’s hand and stood up. “WHO TOLD YOU I DIDN’T WANT TO DANCE? ARE YOU CRAZY? WHEN DID I BOASTED ABOUT IT? DO YOU THINK I TAKE MY JOB LIGHTLY? YAH XI LUHAN! GO BACK TO YOUR SENSES!” he exploded and Luhan was now glaring at him as well.

“THEN WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter