Misunderstanding Already

~ Nekko Haja ~

After that I went home alone since they have schedule to go.

I enter our house finding Eomma and my dongsaeng on the couch watching Appa is probably sleeping. Sighed.

"Oh... Noona you're back." Said my dongsaeng.

"Neh... Neh dongsaeng-ah what's the food?" I asked feeling abit hungry.

"Eomma cooked Bibimbap and Kimchi stew..." He replied and I nodded went to the kitchen finding the foods.

"Looks Yummy..." I reheated a bit of both and eat them.

After that I change to my normal house clothes check my phone and giggled.

"Aigoooo L oppa is so cute with Nana-ssi..." I chuckled and giggled.

I grabbed my laptop and went to AFF and make a new story Starring my Oppa and Nana-ssi... Hihi avid fan.

After I write the first chapter I went for a long nap the next thing I know it was already morning. O.o

I changed to my uniform and just heat a toast cause I didn't have the apetite to eat.

 

I walk towards the University's direction. I walked to my class finding the oppas. 'Hmmm... They have to go to Uni... That's

great I am not alone today.' I cheer from inside then looked at Woohyun oppa talking to the other oppas.

"Woohyun-oppa~~~" I called and skipped to them.

"Anneyeong Dongsaeng-ah/Noona..." They greeted.

"Anneyeong Oppas and dongsaeng..." I hugged them all and the other girls envied me.

"Oppa~~~" I walk to Woohyun oppa.

"Neh?" He replied.

"Hmm... Do you not like me? You don't talk to me anymore..." I pouted.

"Ani... Ani..." He said.

I saw Nana-ssi entering the room.

"Omona... My Idol Nana-ssi..." I went her and drag her with me. She was blushing a bit.

"Jaeri-ssi..." She called. 

"L oppa come here..." I gestured him and Nana-ssi blushed more.

He came near me and scratched his head.

"Hmm?" He said.

"Ummmmmmm... Can you pose for me again..." I did with a pleading eyes. She blushed.

"Aigooo... Fine fine..." He agreed. 

"KYAAAAAA..." The female students screamed.

"There..." I thumbs up. And took pictures of them so cute.

"Oppa and Nana-ssi take picture with me..." I said and took picture of us me in the middle.

"Aigooo I don't get Jaeri-dongsaeng... Ain't she supposed to be jealous?" Said Sungyeol oppa.

"Choding oppa wants me to get jealous?" I asked.

"Ain't he your boyfriend?" He asked again.

"Eh?" I replied.

"Huh?" Said Hoya oppa.

"What's going on?" I asked completely forgetting about the game that L oppa made.

"You confessed to him..." Said Sunggyu oppa.

"Did I?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" Asked Woohyun oppa.

"I don't remember anything... I only want one oppa~~~" I said.

"Nugu?" Said Sungjong.

"Woohyun-hyung." L oppa exclaimed. I blushed because he wasn't suppose to say anything.

"Mwoh!!!" Said the others.

"Ani... Ani..." I told them then glare at L oppa.

"I meant I was calling Woohyun hyung..." L oppa said.

"Ahhh..." Sighed the others.

"So who is the lucky guy? Is it any of us?" Asked Hoya oppa. But before I could nod JunKi came.

Why!!!

"Woohyun oppa~~~" She ran towards him and gave him a hug and he hugged back I clenched my fist.

Deja vu.

The teacher came and same as the other day lecturing and then lunch break I insisted to go with them as JunKi was with them.

I was the only one in the room sitting on my chair listening to music.

Then the door opened revealing JunKi.

"Hya! You..." She said but didn't nudge not because of my loud music it's because I just don't want my voice to go to waste.

"Don't you dare pretend not hearing me. ." She spatted I stood up as I didn't what she called me.

"Bwoh... What did you say?" I said to her and going near her.

"I just want to tell you stay away from my Woohyun oppa and the other oppas..." She rolled her eyes.

"Low class like you shouldn't even be here... Your family is low class and maybe you inherited the ness of your mum." 

She said I was so angry because she speak ill of my family not knowing who they are.

I went near her and slapped her.

"Don't you dare say anything about my family it's fine if you insult me but NEVER EVER bring up my family in this talk."

I told her.

She slapped me in return. "Why? Maybe it's true..." I slapped her again this time she pulled my hair and so I pulled her hair as

well.

I didn't know why but this is the first time I did this and get angry like this.

Little did we know someone was there outside but just run because someone was coming.

The door opened revealing Infinite oppas she suddenly reverted her and from my hair and started acting.

"Jaeri-ssi please stop... I... I didn't mean too..." She faked crying and Woohyun oppa became agitated and went near us.

"Stop it... I don't know you were like this..." He glared at me giving the coldest glare he could pissibly give.

Oppa hates me now.

"Kwenchana?" He asked.

"Kwenchana oppa... I just asked her to stay away from you since you already have me then she started speaking bad about

me and started pulling my hair..." She cried. That was the opposite you b*tch.

"I did not..." I said.

"We saw it..." Said the other oppas and it hurts the most that L oppa agree go it as well. Sungjong-dongsaeng didn't say

anything.

"Why did you do that? I thought you are good as I know you..." L oppa said I was so devastated.

"Fine... You As*es ... Why would I hope for you all to believe me... Even you Oppa... I thought you really knew as well... Fine.."

I was so angry and needed to pour out feelings.

"Yah..." L oppa said and grabbed my wrist.

"Let go Myungsoo..." I told him giving him the coldest tone I ever have.

When I call him Myungsoo I was always serious. The others just starred at us fighting.

I cried.

"I said let go..." I tried to pull away but he held my wrist tightly.

"Not until you apologize..." He said.

"I will not apologize for I did not do anything wrong..." I said.

"We saw everything..." L oppa continued.

"Fine you saw everything... But I won't apologize... Because it's entirely not my fault." I shouted him earning a slap. 

"Hyung... She is a girl." Said Sungjong. I cried more using my other hand to cupped my face.

"I... I am sorry..." He snapped out and realized what he did.

"Let go Myungsoo... Or you do want to happen what last time happened." I told him. And he let go quickly.

 

The thing is I really loved oppa from when I was young until now before I got to my Breakdown state my oppa and I fought

really bad and I said bad things to him then realized what I just said few days after that he started avoiding me I felt so

devastated and lonely and nearly attempted suicide by jumping off the bridge but he was passing by in the bridge and saw me.

The bridge was full of our memories starting that day he always is protective and never did anything to upset me.

 

"Forgive me... Please..." He said.

"I don't know..." I replied and just walked away.

 

L's POV

I snapped out after I slapped her I didn't know why.

I didn't let her go when She told me to let go.

After another few talks she asked again to let go or else... I remembered everything from what happened before.

I let go of her quickly then she went away.

I sanked into my knees.

"L-ah kwenchana?" Asked Hoya and I can't answer.

"Why did I slap her?" I asked myself.

"She deserved it oppa... I didn't do anything to her." Said JunKi.

I can't answer.

"Hyung... Wae?" Said Sungjong in disappointment and walked away following Jaeri.

I can't afford to see her like that again and it's because of me again.

I took out my phone.

"Eomma don't let her out the house and go to ___ bridge..." I told eomma and understand what I meant.

 

"Who was her?" Asked Sungyeol hyung.

"My dongsaeng..." I replied.

"You have a sister?" They are shocked.

"Hmmm..." I said. Then a text message was sent to me.

 

Fr: DDKJ

Don't worry ^^ And I am sorry I wish you just listened to me... Oppa don't blame your self hmm...

 

I didn't have the courage to reply but knowing she is not doing anything that'll hurt herself I was relieved.

 

Woohyun's POV

As we entered the room we saw Jaeri and JunKi fighting I told them to stop and then L and Jaeri started fighting.

I confronted JunKi and Sungjong left and followed Jaeri.

What happened?

I can't think properly... Why do I feel disappointed and angry but the half of me says I should have chased her instead of

confronting JunKi.

I don't know my own feelings anymore.

 

Your POV

After that I went to the principal saying that I accept the offer and will be leaving for tomorrow early and he said okay.

I texted Eomma and she understand it really well and let me off.

I went out the room finding Nana-ssi waiting.

"Excuse me Jaeri-ssi..." She said.

"Deh... And please drop the formalities..." I tried to smile.

"I... I... Saw everything..." She said.

"Eh?" I said pretending not to know everything.

"I saw it from the beginning... I know it wasn't you..." She said I just patted her back.

"Just keep everything as it is..." I just told her.

"But---" I cut her.

"It's alright somethings are meant to be kept ... Please... Since it'll be the last." I bowed and left.

I was so happy at least someone believed me.

But before everything I texted the last person I want to see before I leave. Woohyun oppa.

Telling him to meet me later. He didn't reply but I will just wait for him.

I still don't know how to face the others.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Did you like it? I wish yes ^^ hihi I can't finish the story without a misunderstanding part because it will be boring :)

Please do continue to support me ^^

Please read my other completed fics as well and share it ^^

P.S. GeekReader Here ^^

I LOVE PEOPLE WHO DROP COMMENTS IT REALLY IS ENCOURAGING ME SUUU MUCH ^^