Normal Life for Us

~ Nekko Haja ~

1 year after he had asked me out to be his girlfriend we got engaged.

Although there are still people who is not happy with it... Antis... But still it made our love stronger.

We had couple of fights but not a massive one some are just misunderstanding and some are playful quarell.

In that time I was offered to be there Trainer and Choreograph teacher at some of there music.

They also include me in some of there MVs.

I was cooking in our apartment we bought a complex where he could go at weekends which is I don't mind him staying in

there dorm in Weekdays.

"Jagi~~~" Woohyun oppa opened the door.

"Neh, oppa? Aren't you supposed to be in the filming?" I replied and hugged me from back while I was cooking.

"Hmm... But I miss you... Bogo shipeo da Jagiya..." He cooed and snucked in the crook of my neck.

"Hmmm... You shouldn't skip the filming... Though." I scolded him continue cooking.

"Wae? You don't miss me at all?" He said in a fake sad voice.

"Yeobo... You are being sarcastic cut it off, of course I miss you too, nado bogo shipeo da..." I turned to him and tip toed giving

him a peck on the lips.

"Chincha?" He said and I nodded.

"Now sit down and I'll serve you your food then go back to your work..." I told him and he walked to the dining room.

(KITCHEN + DINING)

I placed the food I made in frint if him.

"Looks Yummy..." He replied happily and dig in.

"You eating?" He asked.

"Yes... Wait I just need to get my computer in the bedroom and he nodded I head toward our bedroom.

Our bedroom was full of massive posters of Infinite and the bookshelf was full of their CDs and Magazines collected by me.

Of course who else? Not him. Not my Brother. It's just me.

Sometimes he was jealous that I always praise the picture more then him. He always says "Why do you keep blushing while

seeing me or starring at our picture while you have the real me?" I chuckled by myself and get my laptop that is lying on the bed

and went back to oppa.

I placed the laptop in the table.

"Say 'AHHH'." He said while I was starring at the article I was opposite him so he can't see what I am surfing.

I ate what is in his chopstick while looking at the article. Munch. Munch. Intense looking at the pictures. Munch and gulped.

"KYAAAAAAH... KYEOPTAAAA...." I screamed making him look at me with the look what-the-hell-o.o?

"Wae?" He asked and I turn my laptop letting him see the picture of himself in the new album.

"Omgeeeeeee WOOHYUN OPPA IS SOOO CUTE... OMGEEE all of you > <" I was spazzing and he was starring at me.

"Why are you using my name like I wasn't here... For your info the true Woohyun your talking bout is in front of you..." He said.

"But..." I looked at him pouting and sulking.

"Mian..." I walked round and sit next to him patting his head. "Mian... Oppa..." I scooped the food with the fork and ate on 

contrary he was like 'You will just eat after that?'.

"Yah... Feed me..." He ordered and shooked my head.

"Feed yourself oppa." I joked.

"Fine if you don't I will make sure you can't walk for a week..." He smirked making me blushed I smack him playfully in hs arms.

"Fine... Here..." I scooped the food and put it infront of his mouth but didn't responded.

"Jagi be more sweet... Feed me by your mouth..." His smirk grew wider.

"Hrmmpph... No you got work you either eat this or I'll shove it to your mouth or another option leave without finishing." I said glaring

at him.

"Fine... I'll eat it..." He picked up the chopsticks while we share the food.

After done eating I fixed the plates and put it in the sink.

"Oppa, go now you might be late." I said putting the apron.

I walked him to the door while he was walking like dead.

"I will mishhh youu..." He did an sad cute aegyo making me chuckling.

"Neh... Neh... Go to your work now." I said and gaved him a peck that turned into a passionate lip locking session lasting for 2 mins.

I broke the kiss and smiled. "Now oppa go... Shoo..." I chuckled and he nodded before leaving he placed another kiss in my cheeks.

"Anneyeong..." I waved and he smiled.

I closed the door and went back to the sink and do the dishes.

That was our First year being engage.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

DID YOU LIKE THE SMALL CHAPTER... GUESS WHAT..? THERE IS ANOTHER FHAPTER XD

Continue supporting me thank you so much :D

Please check my other completed series of fics ^^

KANSAMNIDAAAAA CHINGUUS :D