Feels Different

~ Nekko Haja ~

The next day I didn't go to Uni because my face is swollen and because of the sudden attack of the illness.

L's POV

I slept at our house instead sleeping on the dorm. I told eomma what happened and she told me to go to school and she'll take care

Jaeri.

I don't have a choice because Jaeri also told me to go.

Sighed.

I went to Uni and go to my classroom in deep thoughts.

"Myungsoo-goon..." Called Dongwoo hyung.

"Hmm?" I said focusing on my phone's wallpaper me and Jaeri took not long time ago.

"Where's Jaeri-noona?" Said Sungjong and I frowned.

"She is sick..." I told them.

"We should visit her later..." Suggested Hoya hyung.

"She doesn't want any visitors..." I said to them, I know Jaeri wouldn't like them to see her poor state.

"Wae?" Asked Sungyeol hyung.

"Private matters..." I sighed.

They look at me and just sighed.

Woohyun's POV

Why does it feels different? Am I relieved that she is not clinging onto me? But somethings kind off not right.

I feel a little empty... Is it because I was used of her being around? Or is it more than that?

I was lost in my own thoughts and just dozed of the class.

After the lesson we were asked to go to our schedule.

'Why do I feel like this?' I questioned myself.

I shook my head.

"Kwenchana yo, hyung?" Asked Sungyeol.

"Ah... Yeah..." I replied.

"It's feels different when Jaeri-ah is not here... A bit lonely..." He added. Yeah really down atmosphere.

"Hmmm..." Was all I can say.

"Oppa~~~" Someone called me but I already knew who was it.

"JunKi-ah..." I said and smiled.

"Finally ..." She said happily.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Finally she is not here... Everytime she is here she always cling to you." She pouted.

"Hmm..." I am not in the mood to talk cutely. -.-

"Somethings wrong oppa?" She asked.

"Ani..." I replied. "I got to go sched. Is a bit hectic." I told her and causing her to pout and nod.

My day feels not complete.

NO ONE'S POV

Another few days passed luckily the depression Jaeri had already went away. L was so happy that it didn't took long for her to

recover.

She started dressing up in her Uniform since the Uni requires to wear uniform.

"Eomma I got to go..." She said taking the bread.

"Hey are you really alright now?" Her mum asked worryingly.

"Neh... Neh..." She smiled. She is cured for now.

Your POV

Just after a few days I recovered from my depression I was so happy because then I will see my oppas.

But sad that there's only 11 days left... I still haven't decided yet but still considering it.

I walk out the house and started to walk towards the Uni.

Oppa didn't knew I was okay now to go to school. Because suddenly there schedule become so unpredictable.

I'll surprise him. 

I went inside the room spotting him with a girl with mid hair to shoulder length and was wearing glasses I smiled.

I wish they end up together... I'll SHIP them... Aigooo... Can't stop fangrling.

Burst out squealing.

"Kyaaa... I'll ship you two... You two look good together..." I jumped causing the others to look at me and L oppa jolted up

and went rushing into me.

"Jaeri... Kwenchana?" He placed his and around my face checking if I was Okay.

"Yah... I am fine..." I slapped his hand away and chuckled.

He then hugged me.

"Wae?" I said. "Oppa... You and Nana-ssi look good together... Ima ship you now..." I pushed him near to Nana-ssi.

"There... Nah... Don't move..." I said then took my phone out.

"Tsaja..." I held my phone out and took some pictures of them together and the others were dumbfounded.

I went to Nana-ssi and shook her hands.

"You two look good together... Ima change my wallpaper..." I said then set it as my background wallpaper it's like fics cover.

I grabbed his bag and search for his phone and there found it.

PIN CODE. O...O

"Still the same?" I asked then pressed few combinations...

"Yes... Lemme pass you the picture..." I send him the picture and change his wallpaper.

"Aigooo... Kyeooo..." I squealed.

"Ain't he your boyfriend?" Asked Hoya oppa.

"Hmmm..." I just replied like that then saw Woohyun oppa.

"Woohyun oppa..." I said then went near him.

"Oppa did you miss me? Cuz I miss you so much..." I jumped and took photos of him. Omgeee what hapened to me?

"Hmmm Nado Bogoshipeo da... Jaeri-dongsaeng..." He beamed and make a heart.

What? He only see my as a dongsaeng? It really broke my heart.

L on the other side knows what's inside you and went near you patting your back.

"I am fine... Now go to Nana-ssi... Shoooo..." I shooed him.

Woohyun's POV

I was sitting in my chair when suddenly someone screamed all eyes look at the girl who screamed about L and Nana about shipping.

It was Jaeri... Why do I feel enlightened? It's like heavy tons of weigh was lifted.

After L rushed into her she pushes him ack near Nana and start taking pictures. Then changes her and L's phone wallpaper.

Then Sungeol asked that aren't they girlfriends and boyfriends only replying a 'Hmm...' Then went to me saying I miss you.

I replied also telling her I miss her. As I treat girls my girlfriend.

L went near er and asked the same question from earlier and shooing him after that.

 

They aren't dating? Looking back from the past couple months they didn't even date or kiss... As I know off.

'Hmmm....' I thought.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

DID YOU like it? I wish yes ^^ And hey I edited some parts of the previous chapter ^^ please continue supporting me.

Also recommending my other Fics and hoping you'll enjoy them. ^^ Anneyeong...

P.S. GeekReader here ^0^