Misunderstanding

~ Nekko Haja ~

L's POV

"Hyung... You scared her." I said.

"Wae? Na? Na? Me? Scared the Yeoja? That's a no no no..." He replied.

"She just left because you greeted her..." I smirked.

"You like her?" He said.

"Hmmm..." I just look at the hallway. "Hyung, kaja the others might be looking." I said.

Then a ring from my phone came.

 

Me: Yeobeoseyo?

Jaeri: Myung-Myung...

Me: Wae? Are you crying?

Jaeri: *sobs* Oppa... He saw... Me like that... *burst out crying*

Me: Stop crying...

 

Woohyun hyung look at me. "Wae? Hyung?" I said. "Molla..." He replied.

 

Jaeri: *sobs more*

Me: Arasso... Arasso I'll buy you your favourite teddy bear and sweets stop crying, hmm..." I said knowing she likes

massive teddy bears and sweets.

Jaeri: Chincha? Okay... I love you oppa...

Me: Yeah... Yeah just stop crying, hmm? I love you too~~~ Anneyeong Oppa is going.

Jaeri: Oki...

 

Hyung was looking at me curious.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Molla..." He replied again.

We reached where the others are and sat down with them. Luckily people was lesser than earlier.

"L-yah... Woohyun-ah where did you two go?" Said Dongwoo hyung.

"Outside..." We replied.

"Let's go I am hungry~" I said thinking if Jaeri already ate her lunch.

I took my phone out.

 

Jaeri: Yeobeoseyo? Oppa? You just called earlier...

Me: Have you eaten?

Jaeri: Err... Well since you already mentioned it I might as well get my lunch... Thanks for reminding me though if not I will forget it.

Me: Eat well... Arasso? Bogo Shipeo da~~~

Jaeri: Nado oppa... You too eat well okay. Anneyeong

 

My hyungs and dongsaeng looked at me.

"Waeyo?" I asked abit pissed off because Woohyun hyung keep looking at me earlier. "Am I that handsome and can't take your eyes

off?" I joked and smirked.

"Ani..." They replied. "I thought Woohyun hyung is known to be greasy?" Said Sungjong.

"Huh? He is isn't he?" I said. They rolled there eyes.

 

We went to buy our food and sat down on the empty table and people keeps taking pictures and ask for autograph every now

and then.

I took my phone out checking what time it is and put it beside my plate and suddenly have the urge to go to the toilet.

"Hyung... I need to go to the toilet..." I said waving off to them and they nodded.

 

Woohyun's POV

L took his leave to go the restroom and accidentally left his phone in the table.

"L's phone..." I said.

"Let's check it... He was calling someone earlier..." Said Sungyeol and we nodded.

We went to his Calling History and there was a list of names he called previously.

It was mostly us and his family and a name caught our eyes DamDomsKJ - Jaeri <3.

"Hyung... Has a girlfriend?" Said Sungjong.

We check his photos in the gallery mostly us and his family but there is another folder of a girl.

Baby Jaeri <3

We saw a few couple picture with them together and mostly single photo of the Lady.

We check some of his messages and mostly was sent to DamDomsKJ.

Sweet text messages and stuff was in there.

"He has a girlfriend..." Said Dongwoo hyung. And we nodded.

Then a girl came by to our table it was the girl from before. We left L's phone aside and talk to the girl.

 

"Ermm... A... Anneyeong... Woohyun-oppa can you meet me later in the pitch near the tree..." She said and ran off.

"Wooohooooo... Woohyun hyung has an admirer... With glasses..." Laughed Hoya.

"Hahaha..." I emphasize.

L came back after the girl ran.

"L-yah you are so unfortunate you didn't see the girl confessed to Woohyun hyung." Said Sungyeol.

"Nugu Yeoja?" He asked.

"It was the girl from earlier..." I replied and he widened his eyes.

"Ah..." Was all he can say.

"She also said that Hyung should meet her in the pitch near the big tree..." Said Hoya.

"Arasso..." He said.

 

L's POV

Aigooo... I am not feeling right at this moment I can predict everything. I thought.

'Sighed.' 

"Wae? Problems?" Said Sunggyu hyung.

"Ani..." I replied.

It was already the end of school and we head to the schedule for practicing forgeting Jaeri.

 

"What time is it?" I asked exhausted. 

"6:30PM..." Dongwoo hyung replied.

Then a call from Eomma came and answered it asking if I have seen Jaeri somewhere or know something if she went somewhere.

 

Me: Wae Eomma?

Eomma: She still not here... Call me if she called you... She wasn't like this before? Or was she?

 

She hung up.

 

"Yah Woohyun hyung... You didn't come to where the girl is..." Shouted Sungjong.

"The weather is bad it's snowing she probably went home." He replied then I realized something.

 

"Aigooo...." I screamed frustrated.

"Wae?" Said the others.

I ignored them and took my phone out and called Jaeri.

"Yah... Pick up the freakin... Phone..." I said fuming out because ot was my nth time calling her.

-The person you're calling is not in service please try again later-

"Myungsoo-ah you alright?" Said Sunggyu hyung. I shook my head.

What if... Are all in my head.

"Hyung... Is it the pitch in the school near the big tree?" I said.

"Huh?" They said.

"I'll take that as a yes... Tell Manager-nim I am in an errand." I said taking my coat and a cap.

Remembering the last time she waited for me when we were younger, she waited for 8 hours and passed out.

"Aigooo...." I said.

I ran to the school and went to the Pitch and near the big tree.

Seeing Jaeri sitting under the tree while snowing.

"Jaeri-ah!!!" I shouted getting her attention and she stood up.

"Opp--a" She called out and when I am near her she passed out.

I quickly grabbed her and hug her to give her warmth and called for my manager-nim for help. Less than 10 minutes manager-nim

arrived.

"What happened? Come on get her here quickly." He said and I carried her.

"Just bring her in the company since it's more nearer." I said and he nodded.

We reached the company and carried her in our practice room.

 

"Ppali... Get hot water..." I ordered and they automatically get hot water and towel.

"Call Stylist noona and get her something to wear... Aigooo..." I said placing my hand on her forehead.

In a few minutes the stylist noona came and made us go so she can change her dress.

We went in again.

"Aigoo... Woohyun hyung..." I said frustrated.

"Why did you even forgot?" I added.

"..." He can't answer and her body flinched.

"Yah... Kwenchana?" I asked.

"Huh? Where am I?" She said.

"In our practice room." I replied.

"Eh..." She jolted up and quickly fell down on her back because she is still weak.

"Take it slow... Why didn't you left?" I asked angrily.

"Wae? It's not you I am waiting for... Besides ... Err... *slaps herself*" she replied then slapped herself.

"Wae? Why did you do that for?" I asked.

"Infinite Oppas..." Her eyes beamed. "Am I in heaven?" She continued.

"Pabo... You sure is pretty much alive." I smacked her.

"Woohyun oppa..." She said.

"N... Neh... Mianhae..." He answered and bowed.

"Wae? It's alright..." She chuckled. 

"Go home... I'll tell manager-nim to send you off." I said and she nodded.

"Ummmmm... Nice to meet you all Infinite Oppas. See you tomorrow... If you don't have schedule..." She scratch her head then 

Took her phone out I was going to say that we have schedule tomorrow when she spoke up.

"Well I mean see you next week... You have Endorsement pictorial for tomorrow, Comeback training in the next 2 days and in

Friday you have another pictorial fr the new album... Lucky I don't have schedule for Friday... Hihihi I can go... Woohooo..."

She jumped the others jaws dropped.

"Teddy Bear~~~ Sweets~~~" She sang.

"Arasso..." I said.

After she left.

 

"Woah... Avid fan?" Exclaimed Hoya.

"Yes she is... Don't worry she is not stalker... Just stalking your tweets and stuffs but never stalk provate life." I said.

"How'd you know that?" Sungyeol hyung asked out of curiousity.

"Is she ..." Sungjong started and the others nodded telling not to mention anything... "A Sasaeng?" He just finished with that.

"No..." I replied. 

"Let's get back practicing." I said and they noddded.

 

Author's Note

Hey guys how you like it so far?

Good or Bad?

Please do comment, subscribe, vote, share :))) I love friend request too :) I appriciate all of them ^^

Please enjoy my fics and other fics.

 

P.S. It's Me GeekReader