Happy Wedding

~ Nekko Haja ~

Anneyeong Haseyo choneun ireum Kim Jaeri imnida, Mannaseo Bangawoyo.

It has been another year for us and this time we are not only fiancé or fiancée. 

Today is the day I am getting married into the most lovable and adorable man in the world. Did I just get too greasy?

Well yes, 3 months ago he proposed to me in a concert and I cannot help to think that he done that for me. 

Aish... It's like fairytale come true. Well it's kind off...

 

-3 Months Ago-

"Jae..." L oppa called.

"Neh, oppa?... Oh... Oh... Oppa look..." I turned to him and skipped to him waving a V.I.P ticket for their concert.

It was First Row V.I.P seat. >\\\3\\\<

"O.O... You could have asked us for that..." He told me.

"Na... Ah... I don't take you guys for granted... I work hard for this stuff... And I kind off don't like someone treating me for free..."

I told him and laugh.

"Okay then... Well, I'll see yoou in the concert? Since me and the others are going to do practice for the next 2 days

straight." 

He paused then added. "Oh by the way, Woohyun hyung said he isn't going home for the next 2 fays cause of e rehearsal, so he suggest that you sleep in the house..." He assured me of Woohyun not coming home.

"Oh... Yeah thanks oppa... Now then gooooo...." I gave him a peck on the cheek and shooed him away.

"Anneyeong..." I waved at him and bade goodbye.

 

After he left I called Nana-unnie, telling her that I bought 2 tickets with me and asked her if she an come with me.

Of course she said yes and she is happy to be with me.

Nana-unnie and L oppa are CURRENTLY dating but L oppa can be dense sometimes.

But other than that he took her on dates, movies, and stuff... I wonder why they don't live together... -Evil grin-

"Buahahaha that's not good..." I told myself.

I should Nana-unnie about him. I also should give her advice on how oppa is hard to wake up in the morning

and how he love to many foods. Sighed.

 

2 Days Later

"Unnie..." I wave at her in the midst pf the crowd.

"Jae-dongsaeng sorry I am late..." She apologized.

"Ani... Kwenchana... Come on..." I dragged her to the entrance giving the V.I.P ticket.

People were screaming every now and then.

"Kyaaa... Infinite oppas..." They screamed as we wait for them to comeout.

Aigooo... I fell inlove with there new song >.< Man In Love :D

"Omonaaa... Can't wait..." I squealed.

"Omo... Aren't you Jaeri-ssi?" Said one person in the crowd.

"Ah deh..." Sassaeng? No please...

"Can we take picture with you?" She asked smiling with a sincere smile. Phew.

"Sure ^^" I smiled.

She took selca with me and Nana-unnie.

"Kamsamnida... Jaeri-ssi Woohyun oppa and you look good together, I promise no lying... Haha if you check AFF

you'll see there's a massive OCxWoohyun oppa named Jaeri... >.<" She beamed and I nodded.

Oh... Yeah I've seen that... They're so sweet... >\\\3\\\<

"KYAAA... OPPAS..." They screamed as INFINITE oppas came out and go to there respective position.

They sang all of there songs.

From the first to the newest album.

The last song was Man in Love there newest song.

After that they have a Talking service with the crowd.

And us fans kept screaming.

"Ahem... Mic test?" Said Woohyun.

"Kyaaa... Kyeoptaaaaa..." We all said.

"Well... As you know I've been dating this girl Jaeri for the past couple of years... And I think now is the good time to

do it... I've been practicing this alot... *stutters* Well... Jaeri... Uh..." He said.

Me?

Then the spotlight found me and put me on the light.

Then I saw oppa smiling a me.

He walked towards me and someone gave him a boquet of flowers then continued heading to my way.

"Jaeri Baby... Like I said before... I am sorry If I am not always with you because of work but still you support me...

Even though we barely see eachother because of my work yet you still find a time to always visit me and the

others.

I know I may not be the best man in the whole wide world but I promise to love you and only you.

Well I know sometimes I can be greasy and stuff but I do that to catch your attention... Hehehe...

I know we've only been together for the past couple years yet I feel like we've been together way before we met...

And I can't live without you in my life...

So will you accept the pleasure of being my Wife?"

He said all of that as he walk towards me and Kneeled at the last sentence giving the boquet of my favourite flowers.

I accepted it and he took a velvet box in his pocket and opened it reaviling my favourite ring.

I didn't know he knew it... I never mentioned it when we got engaged.

My tears kept falling by this time.

"Jae-ah... Answer him..." Nana-unnie whispered and giggle.

"Oppa... Yes... YESSS..." I said and he placed the ring in my finger and stood up ang grabbed me in the middle of the crowd.

He swing me in the air by lifting me by the waist and laughing of happiness.

"Oppa... So... Dizzy..." I said and smiled at this childish man.

"Mian..." He was tearing up.

"Oppa don't cry... Shhh..." I wiped his tears... It should be me who is crying.

"WOOOOHH.... SO ROMANTIC GREASY OPPA... KYAAA WE APPROVE YOOUUUU KYEOPPPTAAAA..." The fans

screamed.

 

-End of Flashback-

And now yes I am here wearing my wedding gown.

While I wait for the time I sitted myseld and I fiddled with my gown.

I only wore light make ups and I like my hair down so they only did a few touch in it.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Jae..." Umma and Appa were in the room and I stood up and walked to them.

"Umma and Appa..." They hugged me I was nearly crying.

"Hey baby... Don't cry... The make up will come off." Umma said and wipe off my tears.

"My daughter is already grown up..." My Appa patted my head.

Another person came in.

"Oppa..." I called L oppa.

"You look stunning dongsaeng..." He complimented.

"Gomawo oppa... You look good in tux... Although I see you alot nowaday in tux..." I laughed he patted my head and hugged

me and I hugged him back.

"Hyung is so lucky to have my Talented and lovely adorable dongsaeng..." He pinched my cheek and I giggled.

"Jae it's time..." Umma said and I nodded oppa went off.

"Umma I am nervous..." I said and she smiled.

"It's alright all girl probably are the same I was once in your place when me and your appa got married... You'll do fine..."

She cheered me up and we started walking.

 

-Church-

I was at the footage of the Church and ready to walk at the aisle any moment.

Piano started playing as we enter the church.

I saw oppa standing and waiting at the other end with a bright smile.

We took our time as we walk in the aisle and when we reach the other end my Appa said... "Son, take care of my baby

daughter and treasure her..." "Deh... Abeoji... I will treasure her." Oppa replied as he took my hand and

intertwined with his.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"You look beautiful..." He said and I smiled at him. "You look stunning Mr."

"Before we start is there anyone who is opposed or object to this marriage? If not then forever hold your peace." The

priest said.

"Now then we may proceed... Dearly beloved we are gathered here to witness as this two young couple give there

vows to eachother." He started.

"Do you Nam Woohyun take Kim Nana as your Wife?

 

"I, Nam Woohyun, take you Kim Jaeri, to be my Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worst, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until do death us apart."

 

"Do you Kim Jaeri take Nam Woohyun as you Husband?

 

 

"I, kim Jaeri, take you Nam Woohyun, to be my Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worst, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until do death us apart."

 

We smiled and eachother.

"I may now pronounce you as lawfully Wife and Husband. And now seal your love into a kiss." He said.

 

He lifted my veil and smiled then he place his soft lips onto mine and gave me a sweet and passionate kiss.

"Woo... You two get a room." The others said and we all laughed.

"The boquet..." Someone shouted.

I turn around and threw my boquet.

As I turn around I saw Nana-unnie holding the boquet blushing. I ran into her and hugged her.

"Unnie~~~ Get wed soon with oppa ..." I while hugging her.

"Hehe..." She hugged me back and patted my back.

"Nana..." L oppa scratched his head I let go of her then go to other oppas instead of my HUSBAND. 

"Sunggyu oppa..." I called him and gave him a big bear hug.

"Omonaaa... Dongsaeng-ah is married... Take care of that greasy man..." He ruffled my hair and Dongwoo oppa came to me.

"Dongsaeng-ah... Oppa will miss you...~~~ Take care of Woohyunnie... Hmm.." He pinched my cheek.

"Dongsaenggie~~~ Saranghaeyoooo... Elope with me..." Yeollie oppa joke as he gave me a big bear hug.

"Sure oppa if Woohyun oppa didn't take care of me I'll elope with you..." I laughed earning a glare from certain someone.

"Yah... I can hear you..." Woohyun oppa said.

"Chillax hyung... Dongsaenggie be patient with that greasy man don't get greasy being with him..." Hoya oppa said.

"Zhihihi... Neh oppa..." I giggled.

"Noona... You look pretty and by the way noona we should shop together ^^ " he said.

"Oki..." I gave him a thumbs up.

I was looking for L oppa finding him in the corner with Nana-unnie giggling.

"Kyaaa.... Kyeowonnaaaa..." I blushed as I saw oppa lean a kiss to unnie.

"Oppa give me your phone..." I told Woohyun oppa. "Ppali yo..." He handed me his phone and I enter the password.

I open the camera quickly and took a photo of them.

"Yesssssssuuuu... >.<" I was fangirling in my wedding.

"So childish..." He put his arms in my shoulder then leaned a chase kiss.

"Kaja..." He smiled.

We took a step forward of our life and I am looking forward to the new life I will be living as Nam Jaeri.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Few more Chappie... Honeymoon and There life ^^

Wee fid you like it ? Sorry for late update :D