Do you mind?

~ Nekko Haja ~

This past few weeks I started to cling more and more around Woohyun oppa. Sighed.

When did I become like this?

I saw Woohyun oppa with JunKi-ssi and trailed to them.

"Oppa..." I waved at them then went to them.

"Anneyeong oppa..." I smiled then slipped my hands at his arm like a girlfriend would do... But I am not his girlfriend.

"Anneyeong..." He said scratching his head and with a troubled expression.

"Hands off lady... My boyfriend." JunKi exclaimed. I let go of his arm and raise it like how police would order you.

"Okay... No harm my hand off..." I said with a joking tone then my phone rang.

 

"Yeobeoseyo?" I answered. The call was about the Programme that I got scouted to in US in Juliard Music University.

"Ah... Deh... I'll call you later... Neh..." I answered. Some part of me was happy because I got scouted but sad because

I will leave my oppas but the decision is either Yes or No. Sighed.

We entered our Room JunKi transferred in this Uni after that little game few weeks ago.

I look around the classroom that I spend for the half year I was in and sighed.

Sighs again turn into frowns maybe later it will turn to tears then to depression.

L oppa went to me and patted my head.

"Kwenchana yo?" He asked.

"Kwenchana..." I answered and sighed.

Oppa still doesn't know about it.

"Hey, are going to join the singing competition?" He asked as we walk to the others.

"No... I don't think so..." I replied then frown.

"You have a problem? That's your nth time frowning and sighing?" Said Sunngyu oppa.

"Did you count it?" I asked and tilted my head.

"Hmm..." He chuckled then sighed again.

"Woohyun-yah you going to join the competition??" Asked Dongwoo.

"Yea... It's Uni's event... You hyung?" He replied.

"Hmmm... Yeah but I want to duet with someone... Preferably a yeoja. The one can do high notes..." Sunggyu oppa grinned and 

chuckled.

"Here is one...Jaeri fits your description..." L oppa suddenly blurted out and shot him my death glare.

"Do you mind?" I said while staring at him and the tension around became tense.

"Hmmm... Wae? Why not try?" He continued.

"I am a rapper not a singer..." I blurted out. "Mwoh?" Exclaimed the others.

"Hermmm... Why not try again and forget about that?" He said. That that was the cause of my depression when I was in 

middle school I was doing the competition but in the middle of my performance my voice won't suddenly come out at the

octave part of the song. Then become depressed after that and can't show any emotions.

"Wae??? Don't remind me that... That... That was past. I don't want to remember it..." I said clenching my fist.

"You need to learn that people makes a mistakes..." He said.

"Yah... You two don't fight." Said Dongwoo oppa.

"Noona..." Said Sungjong and I tried to calm myself down. After the depression I didn't have the courage  to sing again but

started practicing rapping instead but now I sing but only a few lines but not infront if people.

"Mian... Oppa... It's just I can't but..." I started. But I will try my best since I got scouted in Juliard...

"But what?" He asked.

"I'll tell you later... Since it's an indefinite or optional..." I continued and sighed.

The teacher came and did some lecturing. I put my earplugs because I am not interested on what the teacher was saying.

My playlist was Infinite Album... XD. And some of my old cover songs. And took a piece of paper.

I look outside the window and for sometime. 

Do I have a chance to be with Woohyun oppa? Probably No. Sighed.

Am I clingy? Yes. 

Since when? I don't know.

Do you think I annoyed oppa? Yes I believe so.

Do you think it's the best to accept the offer? I look at the paper I am holding ... Probably... Yes...

Do you think...

I stopped my thoughts and look at the window once again and saw a couple passing by the Uni's gate.

A tear fell in my eyes. Do you think I can find another man to love? Probably... The world is so small...

"Ms. Kim and Mr. Kim you are called by the head please go to the principal office..." Said the teacher but didn't heard it since

the music in my plugs was loud.

"Ms. Kim are you alright?" The teacher once again asked this time I looked at him and wiped my tears.

"Deh..." I replied. "What did you say again sir?" I asked. "You an Mr. Kim are called to Principal's office..." I stood up and continue

Wipping my tears.

"Kwenchana yo?" L oppa asked and I nodded but then tears continue dropping.

We reached the office and by that time I already calmed down.

"Sit down." The principal said and did as we are told.

"So Ms. Kim have you decided about it?" He asked. The Juliard already infirmed the Uni I am in.

"Still in consideration sir..." I replied. 

"Seongsamnim do you mind telling me what you and my dongsaeng are talking about?" L oppa asked politely.

Only the principal knows that we are siblings.

"Yes... Infact the Juliard's in US scouted Ms. Kim... Giving her a scholarship." He stated.

He looked at me.

"Hmmm... Ain't that good? You could continue pursuing singing?" He encouraged.

"We will talk about it sir... Just give her time..." He said and the principal nodded.

"The offer is until the next 2 weeks... Decide wisely it's a great oppurtunity..." The principal said and we bowed before leaving.

After we closed the door I burst out crying.

"Oppa..." I called L oppa.

"It's okay Dongsaeng-ah..." He motioned and we continued walking and head back to the room.

But since the bell already rang a few minutes ago I am guessing that there's only few people left in the room.

He continued patting my back but still continued crying.

"Oppa... I really like that oppa..." I said and all he could do is patted my head.

"I know you do... And I think it's more than like... And I am scared of it..." He said.

We entered the room finding the other oppas.

"What happened? Kwenchana Jaeri-dongsaeng?" Said Sungyeol oppa.

"Oppa....... I want..." I exclaimed.

"What you want?" Asked L oppa.

I cried.

"I WANT TO... SHIP MYUNGYEOL ... BUT THE ONLINE STORE SAID OUT OF STOCK..." I tried to make it funny so they 

won't ask Anything.

The others burst out laughing.

"You look miserable..." L oppa commented.

"Haha... I am fine ... Really... Maybe... I don't know anymore." I answered him and cried onto his chest.

I need some space maybe they need some space as well... Then I stopped crying and felt something weird.

I don't want this... The same feeling I got when I breakdown... I am scared..."

I reverted at L oppa's chest and cupped my face then hug myself feeling insecure.

"Oppa..." I... I can't... It can't be... It's back...

"Oppa... It's back..." I called then the others looked at me asking what's wrong.

I was in shocked that can't even answer.

"Oppa..." I cried.

"Kwenchana yo?" Said the others.

"Somethings wrong with me oppa... Oppa..." I called for L oppa.

"Tell me?" L oppa said worryingly then looked into my eyes.

"Okay Jaeri... Oppa will ask you something and you have to do it..." He told me and I nodded.

"Smile for oppa... Are you smilling right now? Tell me." He asked.

"What the hell? Myungsoo what kind of questions is that?" Said Dongwoo hyung.

"I ... Oppa... I am smiling right?" I replied. I was trying to smile.

"..." 

"Hey hyung what happened to noona?" Said Sungjong.

"..." He didn't budge.

"I'll take care of this..." Oppa said to the others.

"Oppa... Do you mind taking me to that place?" I asked... It was the place were I relax when I feel sad, depressed and the

Place were I spend my free time when my Breakdown.

"Not at all... Oppa will take you there." He rubbed my back...

"Mianhamnida oppas..." I bowed.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Did you like it? I wish yes... Please support this small series fic ^^ Sorry I didn't know what to write ... I rushed it a bit

But still Wishing that it came out well ^^

Check my other fics ^^

 

I EDITED IT ^^