Sibling 7

We Are Siblings

"Where have I seen this before?" Gui Gui thought. She's sure that she saw it somewhere before. Gui Gui took a deep look at the thing and started to remember. She finally remembered that Calvin had the exact same thing clinging on his phone.
"Jie..." Gui Gui called.
"Hmm?"
"Have you known Calvin before?" Gui Gui finally asked.
Hebe's heart jumped as she heard her little sister's question. "Ca..calvin? O..of course n..not. What are you saying?"
"I don't know. It's weird that I have a feeling that you guys have known each other before."
Hebe chuckled nervously. "Mei, you think too much."
"Maybe you're right, but.... this." Gui Gui showed Hebe the charm that she just found. "Calvin has the exact same thing like you have here."
Hebe was surprised to see the charm. Her face got paler. "That's just.."
"A coincidence?"
"A coincidence. That's right." Hebe said.
"I think so too. Maybe I'm too tired. I think I better go sleep now. Good night jie." Gui Gui left Hebe's room as fast as she could.
Gui Gui lied on her bed and thinks to herself. She knew that Hebe was lying and she wonders why.

"The movie was great. The ending was really unexpected." Gui Gui smiled as she walked out of the movie theater with Calvin. Today is their date.
Calvin smiled. "Are you having fun today?"
Gui Gui nodded happily. "Thank you."
Being with Calvin is what Gui Gui always likes. She feels happy being around Calvin.
Gui Gui and Calvin went to have dinner and stopped in the beach right after. They walked along the shore.
"I love the smell of the beach." Gui Gui said.
As the wind was strong, Calvin took off his jacket and put it around Gui Gui's body.
Gui Gui looked at Calvin. "Thanks."
Calvin smiled and said. "I know you love the beach that's why I bring you here tonight."
"You really know me."
"Of course I do."
"Hmm Cal.." Gui Gui called.
"Yes Gui?"
Gui Gui didn't say a word. She only stared at Calvin as they walked side by side. She wonders what's going on between Calvin and Hebe. Her curiousness just got worse. "Nothing." She finally said. "You're just handsome tonight."
"Am I?"
Gui Gui looked away. "NO. Actually, I'll take that back."
"You..." Calvin began tickling Gui Gui.
"Ah. how could you...." Gui Gui tickled him back.
They started playing around, running here and there, chasing after each other.
As they got tired, Calvin drove Gui Gui home.
"You sure you don't want to come in?" Gui Gui asked and they were right in front of the door.
"I better not." Calvin replied.
"Why not? Come on! You always stay for a while." Gui Gui pouted.
"Next time. I promise." Calvin said. Not that he doesn't want to stay. He just can't. He doesn't want to see Hebe. Seeing Hebe is really hard for him. He just wants to hug Hebe as tight as he can whenever he sees her.
"Okay then. Good night." Gui Gui smiled. Calvin gave a peck on Gui Gui's forehead before Gui Gui went inside the house.
As Calvin turned back to go to his car, she saw Hebe was standing there.
"It's you." Calvin greeted and smiled. He missed her, a lot. Not that he knew it, his heart has always been for Hebe.
"Oh" Hebe walked toward the door and as she passed by Calvin, Calvin grabbed her arm.
"Heb."
"What do you want this time?" Hebe asked.
Inside the house, Gui Gui just remembered that she was still wearing Calvin's jacket so she walked back toward the door. Soon as she was about to step outside, she heard people's talking. And to her surprise, she saw Calvin was holding Hebe's arm. Gui Gui decided to listen to everything.
"What do you want this time?" Hebe asked.
"I..."
"Can you let me go?? I'm really tired and I want to sleep." Hebe said.
"Listen to me please. I really miss y.."
Hebe covered her ears. "AAAAAAHH. I don't want to know."
"Seems like I can't forget about you. I still lov..."
"Stop! I'm not going to listen to everything you said becau..."
Hebe didn't even finish talking because Calvin had shut with a kiss. Hebe's eyes widened as Calvin kissed her. Calvin tried to deepen the kiss. Hebe didn't respond at first but eventually she responded to the kiss and their kiss grew deeper.
Gui Gui's heart sank. She saw everything. She didn't know what to say nor do.
"So this is what you guys are?" Gui Gui finally came out, confronting Calvin and Hebe, with tears in her eyes.
Hebe quickly pushed Calvin away. "Mei, it's not what you think it is."
"Then can you please explain??" Gui Gui cried harder.
"Gui, she's actually..." Calvin tried to explain but got cut off by Hebe.
"We're just friends." Hebe said.
"Jie, how am I supposed to believe that you guys are friends when I saw with my own eyes that you guys were kissing?" Gui Gui looked at Hebe and her tears didn't stop from falling. "Do you think that I'm so stupid? First, I saw Calvin really cared for you when you were drunk. And now I saw you guys just..." Gui Gui couldn't say no more. She ran away.
"Gui Gui!!!" Hebe tried to chase after Gui Gui but Calvin held her.
"Let her have some time alone. She needs it." Calvin said, hugging Hebe.
Hebe hit Calvin's chest and cried. "It's all because of you!! Why did you do that??"
"You didn't even resist. I know you love me, Heb."