Sibling 1

We Are Siblings

This is going to be guilun-calbe fanfiction.

--------------------------------------

Hebe walked out of the arrival terminal. She took off her sunglasses soon after she saw her little sister. "Gui Gui!!" She called her. She had missed Gui Gui for she hasn't seen her for four years already.
"Jie!" Gui Gui ran towards Hebe and give Hebe the biggest and warmest hug ever.
"You seem to gain weight." Hebe told Gui Gui.
"I know. I've been eating junk foods lately. At least I'm still ier than you." Gui Gui teased and Hebe chuckled upon hearing what her little sister said.
"You know what? We have a lot to catch up with." Hebe put her arm around Gui Gui's shoulder.
"I know that." The smiling Gui Gui helped Hebe carrying her stuffs.
They talked a lot on the way home. Gui Gui told Hebe about her college life and Hebe told Gui Gui about her life in the States.
"It's just so tiring that I have to study until dawn almost everyday." Gui Gui sighed.
Hebe giggled and said "Wait until the last semester in college!"
"Is it going to get worse?" Gui Gui asked with an innocent expression on her face.
Hebe nodded. "You won't even have time to go shopping."
Gui Gui gasped as if she was very shocked. "That's really bad."
"That's life." Hebe patted Gui Gui's head.

"Mommy, Daddy, We're home!" Gui Gui yelled happily once she arrived at home with her loving sister.
Gui Gui's parents came out of their rooms and greeted Hebe. They gave Hebe hugs and started questioning her about her life in the States.
"How's life there?" The father asked and took a sit on the couch.
"I really like it there. Everything is just so me." Hebe passed her luggages to the maids and took a sit next to her father.
"Mom, Dad, why don't you let me study in the States like Jie? I want to know how's life there." Gui Gui came with a glass of drink in her hand.
"You're to young!" her mom snapped.
"But Jie went there when she was only 18 years old. I'm already 20 and you guys just won't let me go." Gui Gui pouted. She had wanted to live like her sister. Hebe is her idol. To Gui Gui, Hebe is perfect and she had always wanted to be like her.
"No way I'm letting my baby go there by herself." Her father teased.
"Daddyyyyyyyy! I'm not a baby anymore." Gui Gui crossed her arms in her chest.
The whole family could only laugh seeing Gui Gui. To them, Gui Gui is just a baby. She loves playing around and joking around. She is her daddy's little girl. Hebe is different. She's smart, mature and she knows how to live independently. She's strong and would do anything for her only sister.

"Trust me! he's a good person." Gui Gui was dragging hebe to a restaurant in the evening. She wanted Hebe to meet someone important to her.
"Alright. I believe you. We'll see him in a bit." Hebe smiled. She had never seen her sister so in love like this. Gui Gui had changed.
Gui Gui was only 16 and just went into high school when Hebe left for the States. Gui Gui was very sad when Hebe left. It was like she had lost half of her life when Hebe left. For four years, Hebe studied in the States.
"Jie, you sit here and I'll sit here." The happy Gui Gui took a sit next to Hebe in the restaurant. She was excited to meet her boyfriend. What's more exciting for her was she finally got a chance to introduce her boyfriend to Hebe.
"I'm really curious how the guy is." Hebe said. She also couldn't wait to see her sister's taste. She felt that her sister is finally growing up.
"Wait until you see him. For e, he's the most handsome guy I've ever met. He's nice and many girls like him." Gui Gui smiled happily.
"Seems like my sister got the famous boy." Hebe teased.
"Dang right jie!"
Gui Gui and Hebe ordered some drinks. It came 10 minutes later.
"Knock knock!" A voice said making Gui Gui who was drinking her coke immediately jump happily upon seeing the person.
"Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!" She gave Calvin, her boyfriend, the biggest hug.
"Ow Ow! My dear!" Calvin smiled. The thing that Gui Gui loves the most from Calvin was his smile. Calvin's smile can always brighten Gui Gui's day.
"This is my jie I've been telling you about."
Hebe slowly looked up and was surprised to see who the person was.
"Ca...Cal...Calvin!" Hebe's jaw almost dropped.
"Hebe!!" Calvin was also surprised to see Hebe.
"Hm.. Yo-you guys know each other already?" Gui Gui asked.
There's something Gui Gui didn't know. There's something that had made both Hebe and Calvin surprised.