Sibling 4

We Are Siblings

Gui Gui couldn't see who the guy is as the teacher is standing in front of her. The guy came closer and Gui Gui's eyes widened. "YOU!!!!"
The guy who is named Aaron was also surprised. "You're the stupid weird girl!" He pointed at Gui Gui.
"You're the ert!" Gui Gui yelled. Everybody in the class looked at Gui Gui and Aaron.
"You don't know how to thank the person who saved your life!!" Aaron snapped.
"You're a ert!"
The teacher, Mr. Tang came in between them. "You guys know each other?"
"NO!" Both Gui Gui and Aaron yelled.
Mr. Tang shook his head as he is confused, not knowing what happens between them.
"Mr. Tang, there's no way I will be his partner in this project." Gui Gui yelled. It was too loud that everyone in the class could hear.
"Who do you think you are?" Aaron snapped back. "It's not like I want to work with you.. If it's not for Mr. Tang, I won't even agree to it."
"Guys... guys,..." Mr. Tang cut the fight. "I don't know what had happened between you two but please don't fight here."
Aaron and Gui Gui looked at Mr. Tang and finally agreed. They know that they have disturbed the class by being so loud. They chose to be silent and listen for a while.
"Aaron." Mr Tang looked at Aaron. "I want you to work with Gui Gui because she does really bad in class. I believe if she gets a good partner, she'll do better."  Mr. Tang turned to look at Gui Gui. "Gui Gui, I choose Aaron to work with you because I know he's smart. He's the best in his class. I believe that he will help you with your hard projects and problems."
Aaron and Gui Gui looked away. They don't want to look into each other's face.
"Can't you guys just agree to my request? It's for your own good." Mr. Tang yelled. He lost his patience. Having students like Gui Gui is really hard as she's very lazy. Aaron is a bit different. Although he's smart, he could be hard headed sometimes.
"Whatever." Gui Gui mumbled. She has no choice because she knows that it's for her best.

"You're an hour late." Aaron complained, looking at his watch. He's been waiting for Gui Gui in the library for an hour. He hates waiting. To him, waiting is such a waste of time.
"It's only an hour. No big deal!" Gui Gui sat down on a chair next to Aaron. To Gui Gui, everything could wait. She loves being slow.
"How are we gonna finish our project if you're acting like this?" Aaron burned up. He's the best student after all. He likes working fast and sure.
"Calm down! We still have two weeks time." Gui Gui took out a box of cookies from her bag and started eating them.
"You're not allowed to eat in the library." Aaron snapped.
"It's okay. No one sees." Gui Gui said. Gui Gui is never afraid to disobey the rule. To her, rules are to be broken.
"I'm really going crazy working with you." Aaron sighed. Never in his life, he met such a girl like Gui Gui, a simple minded girl who takes everything easily.
"Can't you relax a bit? You sound so desperate." Gui Gui said while enjoying every bite of her cookies.

Hebe decided to go to the club on one evening as she feels very bored staying at home. She didn't invite Gui Gui with her because she doesn't like bringing Gui Gui to the club. She loves Gui Gui too much that she doesn't want to introduce Gui Gui to such place.
Hebe walked into the club looking very y. Many pairs of eyes watched as she walked around the club. She was alone. Hebe sat in the bar and ordered a shot of tequila. She drank it and ordered one more. Why is she drinking tonight?
She's been sitting there for a few hours now. Things are bothering her mind. She's been feeling very uneasy since the day she met Calvin. She still can't accept the truth that Calvin is dating another girl and moreover that girl is her own sister, Gui Gui. She wants to be happy for them but her heart also hurts seeing how it's easy for Calvin to forget her and already dates another girl. For four years, Hebe's been single. She rejected every guy that had hit on her. She knows that she still hopes for Calvin, but she knows that it's impossible now for Calvin is now dating her own sister. She doesn't want to hurt Gui Gui.
"Give me one more!" Hebe is now on her fifth shots. It's very unusual of her to drink like this. Her head started feeling dizzy and she wanted to go home. Just when she walked to the door, some guys came and flirt with her.

"Hello." Calvin picked up his cell phone. It was already at 3 in the morning and he is still awake.
"Calvin." Gui Gui cried over the phone.
"Gui dear, what's happening? Why are you crying?" Calvin asked.
"My jie hasn't come home and it's very late. Where could she be this late?" Gui Gui cried and her cry is getting harder. She really loves Hebe and she gets very worried for Hebe isn't home yet.
"Hebe's not home?" Calvin who was lying down his bed and reading book immediately got up upon hearing that Hebe's not home yet.
"I don't know where she is right now." Gui Gui sounded worry. She doesn't know who else she could ask for help. Her parents were already asleep and Gui Gui doesn't want her parents to worry about Hebe.
"Did she tell you where she was going?" Calvin got worried.
"No. She wasn't home when I came home from school this afternoon. My parents came home late so they don't know that Hebe isn't home yet. What should I do now?"
Calvin got up from his bed and took his jacket. "I'll look for her now." He knows that he isn't worry about Hebe because Hebe is Gui Gui's sister, but he's worried because he knows that Hebe is someone important to him.
"I want to come with you." Gui Gui offered. She just can't stay at home getting all worried. She wants to help.
"No. it's too late." Calvin got on his car while he talked to Gui Gui over the phone. "You'll wait at home and call me if Hebe comes."
"Okay. Please call if you find her." Gui Gui said. She really wants to help but she knows that coming with Calvin won't help much and it'll be better if she stays at home.