Sibling 9

We Are Siblings

It's been two months and Gui Gui never came back home since the incident. She once called her parents and told them not to worry about her. But the more she told them not to worry about her, the more worried her parents get. They had convinced Gui Gui to go back home, but she wouldn't listen.
Hebe felt very guilty about what had happened before. She feels that it's all her fault. She keeps blaming herself that Gui Gui won't come home.
"It's been two months. I really miss Gui Gui." Hebe sat in a cafe with Calvin.
For the last two months, Hebe has always been with Calvin. They had start over their relationship. At first, Hebe didn't agree to it because she didn't want to hurt Gui Gui more, but she couldn't lie to herself that she's still in love with Calvin.
"Heb, don't worry too much. I believe Gui Gui is okay." Calvin put his arm around Hebe.
"I know that. I just feel very sorry. I shouldn't have lied to her."
"Just let her be. She needs some time alone. She's too hurt." Calvin said.

After a lot of thoughts, Gui Gui decided to come home. She once felt like running away forever, but she knows that her parents will freak out if she does run away. Gui Gui felt very hurt about the incident. For two months, she's been thinking, thinking whether or not to accept the fact that Calvin and Hebe love each other. She tried to, but she failed.
Gui Gui came and knocked at the door. Someone opened it.
"Mei!!!" Hebe was too shocked to see who just came. She quickly hugged her little sister. "Where have you been? I really miss you!!"
"Hi jie. I miss you too." Gui Gui hugged back.
Hebe looked at Gui Gui. "Tell me! Where have you been??"
"You don't need to know that."
"I'm your big sister. I have the right to know if you've been okay." Hebe said.
"I've been okay. Don't worry." Gui Gui said.
Gui Gui and Hebe walked to Gui Gui's room. Gui Gui quickly jumped to her bed and lied on it. "My sweet bed."
Hebe took a sit on a sofa in the room. "Mei.." Her face turned serious.
"What's up jie???" Gui Gui asked.
"I... I'm sorry. I should have told you about my past with Calvin."
Gui Gui didn't respond because she doesn't know how.
"When I met Calvin as your boyfriend, I was just too shocked. I...."
"It's okay jie." Gui Gui said.
"There's still one thing I want you to know."
"Tell me." Gui Gui said.
"I... Calvin and I have started our relationship all over again."
Gui Gui was surprised hearing it. She doesn't know how to react. "Congrats to you guys." Gui Gui finally said with a sinking heart.
"Is it okay with you???" Hebe asked.
Gui Gui turned around, doesn't want to face Hebe. "Jie, I think you should go. I really want to take a nap. I'm really tired."
"Ok. Feel better soon. I love you, mei." Hebe walked out of Gui Gui's room.
Once Hebe's out, Gui Gui's tears slowly come down. She doesn't know why she's crying. She's just too hurt hearing what Hebe said. She feels like she's been betrayed. She hasn't even broken up with Calvin but Calvin and Hebe already started a new relationship. She feels so stupid.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm losing inspiration D: Do you guys have any good guilun fanfic to share with me? Give me your most favorite ones. I hope I can get ideas by reading other's fanfic.