Sibling 8

We Are Siblings

Gui Gui doesn't know where she was walking. She just kept running and she doesn't have any destination. It was getting late and she doesn't want to go back home. Her eyes are getting puffy and she hasn't stopped crying. She hated herself for being so stupid and not knowing about Calvin and Hebe's relationship. She ran and turned left on the next intersection and accidentally bumped into someone real hard.
"Can you please watch where you are going?" The person who fell to the ground yelled.
Gui Gui, who also fell to the ground, stood up and started walking away. She wasn't in the mood for some fight. Her heart just broke into pieces.
The guy held Gui Gui's arm. "Don't you at least know how to say sorry?" The guy turned Gui Gui around to face him. "It's you! I'm not surprised if you don't say sorry or something"
Gui Gui looked up and to her surprise, it was Aaron. "Let me go. I'm really not in the mood to argue with you." Her eyes were still teary.
Aaron finally noticed that Gui Gui was crying and that her eyes are puffy. "Are....are y..you crying??"
Gui Gui did not answer and she ran away, leaving Aaron stood there with confusion.

Meanwhile, Calvin was still at Hebe's house. Calvin and Hebe were waiting for Gui Gui to come back home. They've been waiting for two hours and Gui Gui isn't home yet.
"It's getting really late." Hebe said and she couldn't stop herself from worrying about her sister.
"Calm down, Heb. She'll be back." Calvin tried to comfort Hebe.
"You want me to calm down?? It's all your fault, Cal. We shouldn't...."
Calvin smiled. "I know."
"You don't look worry at all."
"I know Gui Gui. She's a smart girl. She'll be all right." Calvin sounded calm.
"I should go find her now." Hebe walked toward the door and Calvin hold her, hugging her from behind.
"No, you shouldn't."
"Please let me go." Hebe said.
"Why won't you listen to me??" Calvin started to raise his voice.
"Who are you to me that I have to listen to you??"
"Heb, we were in good terms before you left and you just left like that with no words. Now that you came back, I only want to be nice to you, but why you just can't? Why do you hate me so much???"
"I wouldn't hate you if you had come before I left." Hebe snapped.
"How was I supposed to know that you were leaving when you didn't say a word???"
"I did send you a letter." Hebe said. "I placed it inside your locker at school."
"I... i didn't get it."
"I felt so stupid that I kept waiting and waiting, but you never came. You should know how hard it was for me to go." Hebe said and tears started falling.
"If it was hard for you, then why did you leave??" Anger burned inside of Calvin. He hated Hebe for leaving him, but in his heart he was deeply in love with her.
"Do you think I wanted to leave???" Hebe raised her voice and more tears coming down her cheek.
"Hebe, tell me! tell me why did you leave me.. TELL ME!!" Calvin yelled as he shook Hebe's body.
Hebe shook her head and cried harder.
Seeing Hebe so weak like this, Calvin couldn't help himself. He hugged Hebe really tight and kissed Hebe's forehead. "It's okay. At least now I know that you loved me and I believe that you still do."