Sibling 10

We Are Siblings

 

Gui Gui went back to school on the next day. She has not been going to school for the last two months. 
Gui Gui ran toward her next class and bumped into someone.
"I'm sorry" Gui Gui said and when she looked up, to her surprise it was Aaron.
"Bumping into me is really your hobby, isn't it?" Aaron said in a sarcastic way.
"I don't have such hobby like that and I remember that I already said sorry, hello?!!!" Gui Gui snapped.
Aaron smirked in an evil way. "You're really an annoying thing!!"
"FYI, I'm a human so you don't need to call me by 'thing' and you are just an annoying ert." Gui Gui said.
Gui Gui decided to leave Aaron because she doesn't want to keep arguing. but when she just took one step, Aaron held her in the arm.
Gui Gui looked back. "What do you want??"
"Where have you been??" Aaron asked.
"It's none of your business." Gui Gui said.
"How is it not my business?? You left me before we even finished our project!! I did all the work for us. How could you..."
"HAHAHA. How could you be so stupid?? I did't ask you to also do it or me. You can always tell the professor that I didn't take part in the project. Gosh, you're really a stupid ert." 
Aaron's face turned serious. "How can you laugh like that?? you think it's funny?"
"Of course it is." Gui Gui laughed.
"You know what, I'm really wasting my time here. I hope we just won't meet again." Aaron said and left Gui Gui there alone.
"What's with him?" Gui Gui mumbled as she watched Aaron walk away.
 
"Gui Gui, what are you doing here?" Calvin asked as he watched Gui Gui stepped into his office room.
"I want to talk to you." Gui Gui said.
"Okay, let's go out find a cafe and talk there!! it's not comfortable talking in here."
Gui Gui and Calvin came to a cafe and silent came between them.
"Gui..." Calvin finally said.
Gui Gui, drinking her cola, she looked up to Calvin. "I really miss you. I have so many things I want to say. I went to a beach last we..."
"I'm sorry." Calvin said, cutting what Gui Gui was about to say.
"For what??" Gui Gui asked. "I don't know why recently so many people saying sorry to me."
"For me and Hebe. I guess you already know about it." Calvin said.
Gui Gui chuckled. "What are you talking about?? I don't know what you're saying."
"We're over."
"Cal.. I don't feel like listening to a joke right now."
"Gui, I know you already know everything, so please don't act like this." Calvin said and he held Gui Gui's hand.
Gui Gui pulled her hand from Calvin's. "I should have known." 
"I'm sorry."
Gui Gui tried really hard to smile in front of Calvin, no matter how much she's hurting. "I'm really fine."
"Look, I'll do anything you want me to do."
"Then what if I want you to break up with my jie?" Gui Gui asked.
"That... I can't do it." Calvin said.
"I knew it." 
"I really love her and I can't lie to myself."
"Do you love her??" Gui Gui asked.
Calvin nodded. "I really love her. I do."
"That's all I need to know." Gui Gui stood up with her heart aching. "Please take care of my jie." Gui Gui said and left Calvin.
After leaving the cafe, Gui Gui walked home by herself. It was getting darker and she walked like a zombie. She walked without thinking. it was like she was in another space.
She thinks of a  way of how to get rid of this hurt feeling. She feels unloved and lonely.
She took out her wallet then she took out a picture of her and Calvin from the wallet. She smiled as she scanned the picture. They once were very happy together.
Suddenly, the wind blew and the picture flew away. It fell on the street right in the middle. Gui Gui, not caring about anything, she ran away to the street to pick up the picture. Once she picked it up, she heard a car honked. When she looked up, it was too late and she got hit.