Sibling 3

We Are Siblings

Hebe went to the park she used to go when she was in high school. A memory from the past flashed in her mind. She remembers the time she used to be very happy before she left for the states. Hebe walked to a bench not very far from a fountain. She used to sit there after school with the person she loves most, the person she had missed the most. Hebe looked around and realized that everything had changed. She isn't the same anymore. She has grown up already. Her heart ached when she tried to remember beautiful memories of the past, the memory of her and the person she loves. A drop of tears slowly coming down her cheeks. Why is she sad? Why is she crying? She didn't realize that someone came and sat next to her.
"I know you'll come here." He said.
Hebe turned and was surprised to see Calvin there. She wonders what he is doing there.
"Why are you here?" Hebe asked and wiped her tears.
"I always go here. No... I should say I used to go here." Calvin said.
Then silence broke between them. The situation is very awkward. They had not seen each other for four years. They had not talked to each other for four years.
"How are you?" Calvin finally said. He doesn't know that it somehow hurts Hebe.
"I guess I'm good. How's life?" Hebe asked. In her heart, she knows she wants him to talk about them, about their past.
"Life's good. At least it's good since the day you left me." Calvin took out a pack of cigarette. He placed it in his mouth and lighted it with the match.
Hebe looked at Calvin. "I didn't know you smoke."
"I didn't until the day you left." Calvin blew the smoke.
"I..."
"I understand." Calvin didn't give Hebe a chance to explain.
Hebe's heart is aching to see Calvin acting cold like this. He used to be very gentle. He used to love Hebe so much. People always said that they were the greatest couple. They completed each other perfectly.
"I'm glad you're dating my sister.." Hebe took Calvin's pack of cigarette.
"She's a nice girl." Calvin confessed.
"You better take care of her." Hebe grabbed one cigarette and lighted it up.
"You smoke? You can't even drink alcohol. I know you. This is not you." Calvin knows Hebe is a good girl that she doesn't smoke and drink alcohol. Calvin doesn't like the idea of Hebe smoking.
"People change." Hebe breathed in and coughed the smoke.
Calvin smiled. "I know you can't smoke and you shouldn't." He took Hebe's cigarette and threw it away,
"Why do you care?" Hebe looked at Calvin.
"I won't lie to my heart. I miss you."
Hebe knows in her heart she wants to say that she also misses him but she can't. She can't say for she is to hurt. She's too hurt about the past.
"I think I should go." Hebe stood and leave Calvin sitting there alone. She's hurt. She left only because she couldn't take it no more. In her head she wonders why she has to meet him again, why does she have to see him because it only makes her miss him more.

Gui Gui feels sleepy at class. She feels that the class is too boring. That's Gui Gui. She is a very happy girl and doesn't like studying. Unlike her sister, Gui Gui is more talk active and is very lazy. She hates thinking too hard.
"We are going to join class with your senior from the senior year." The teacher said and Gui Gui only stared at the board. To her, every class is boring and she just hates going to school.
The college has a weird rule that every class only contains people with the same gender. Students in Gui Gui's class are all girls.
"These are your senior from Business class. They are your senior so I hope you'll respect them and I hope you'll learn something from them." The teacher said.
A group of senior guys came into the class and Gui Gui is still staring at the board like she's daydreaming. All the girls in Gui Gui's class were happy to see handsome senior will be working with them.
"Gui Gui!!" Teacher yelled and made Gui Gui jumped a little bit from her daydreaming.
"Yes sir?"
"You're the laziest one here. I want you to work with my favorite student." The teacher said and then he turned around. "Aaron, I hope it's okay for you to work with her."
A guy slowly walked closer. "It's okay sir."
Gui Gui couldn't see who the guy is as the teacher is standing in front of her. The guy came closer and Gui Gui's eyes widened. "YOU!!!!"
The guy who is named Aaron was also surprised. "You're the stupid weird girl!" He pointed at Gui Gui.
"You're the ert!" Gui Gui yelled. Everybody in the class looked at Gui Gui and Aaron.