Sibling 6

We Are Siblings

Getting out of her car, Hebe's hand started to sweat. She's nervous. She's nervous for she's going to meet him. She slowly walked to the door and opened it. She looked around and found Calvin waved at her. She walked to him and sat down opposite of Calvin.
"How are you doing?" Calvin asked.
"I'm okay." Hebe gets nervous somehow and she doesn't know why.
"You... were drunk." Calvin looked at Hebe.
"I know."
"So why did you call to meet me today?" Calvin finally asked.
"I..." As mush as she wants to say she misses him, she just can't say it. "I just want to say thank you and I want to return this to you." Hebe handed over a phone charm.
"This..." Calvin stammered. He was surprised to see his phone charm was in Hebe's hand. It was a phone charm that he and Hebe bought together when they were dating. They had a couple phone charm.
"I heard from my sister that you brought me home the other night and I found this. This thing doesn't belong to me so I guess this is yours."
Calvin took the phone charm from Hebe's hand. "Don't get it wrong... I just..."
"Don't worry. I totally understand." Hebe forced a smile.
Calvin looked at Hebe with a sorry feeling. "Anyway, I didn't know you go to the club. I know you hate it. Why did you go there?"
"I was just bored." Hebe snatched Calvin's glass of drink and drank it.
"Really? it doesn't sound like you."
"It's none of your business." Hebe snapped.
"Hebe, I want us to be friends." Calvin looked into Hebe's eyes.
"It's not going to work."
"Why? Why can't we be friends?" Calvin asked.
"First, you're my ex. Second, you're dating my sister."
"And?" Calvin asked.
"And?? You think it's going to be easy?!!"
"I don't know. I just... miss you so much." Calvin dropped his head.
"Listen, you are my sister's boyfriend. I hope you won't say such thing like that. What if my sister knows? What if she found out about our past?" Hebe raised her voice.
"So what? I don't care if she knows now."
"No. We can't let her know."
"Why?" Calvin asked.
"We just can't." Hebe stood up, wanting to leave the place.
"Heb." Calvin stood, holding Hebe's hand and stopped Hebe from leaving.
Hebe turned back. "What do you want, Cal?"
"Tell me.. Why did you leave me back then?"
Hebe looked away and wanted to hold her tears. She didn't want to leave him back then but she had to.
"I...."
"You left me without a word. You just left like that. Did you know how much I suffered back then?" Calvin tried to catch Hebe's eyes but Hebe kept avoiding Calvin's eyes.
"I did leave you a message, Cal."
"No, you didn't."
"Please, why do we have to talk about this now?" Hebe's voice almost sound like crying.
"I guess it's because you came back. Now I want to know why you left."
"I don't want to talk about this right now. Good bye." Hebe walked out of the place, leaving Calvin standing there all alone. Hebe's heart is hurting. She can't lie to herself. She just misses Calvin too much.

"Jie, where did you go this afternoon? I wanted to go shopping with you but I couldn't find you." Gui Gui pouted as she entered Hebe's room.
Hebe smiled at her sister and lied. "I met up with an old friend."
"I see." Gui Gui nodded and sat on Hebe's bed.
"How's your project? Is it going well?" Hebe asked.
"You don't want to know." Gui Gui lay down on Hebe's bed, realaxing herself.
Hebe smiled. "Is it because that horrible partner of yours?"
Gui Gui nodded. "He's a crazy ert. I want him to go to hell."
Hebe chuckled. "Mei, you're so cruel."
"I don't care. He can only yell and yell at me. I really hate him." Gui Gui said.
"At least he's smart."
"That's right. I wish he could finish the work faster." Gui Gui sighed.
Hebe chuckled. "How could you make him work on his own?"
"Guys are supposed to suffer and take all the hardships for girls HAHAHA."
"Look at how evil you are!" Hebe smiled.
"But you love me, don't you jie?"
"Of course."
Gui Gui stood up and walked to Hebe's desk. "I really like how clean and neat your room is."
"It's because I clean it everyday. Unlike you, you never clean your room." Hebe said as she wrote in her diary.
Gui Gui took a box from Hebe's desk. "I've never seen this before. What's this?" Gui Gui opened the box.
Hebe is busy writing and Gui Gui took out almost everything from the box.
"You have good stuffs here, jie."
"You can have them if you like." Hebe said, looking at her diary.
"Really? but this seems like really old stuffs. I think you better keep them." Gui Gui placed everything back inside the box until she found something. A phone charm.
"Where have I seen this before?" Gui Gui thought. She's sure that she saw it somewhere before. Gui Gui took a deep look at the thing and started to remember. She finally remembered that Calvin had the exact same thing clinging on his phone.
"Jie..." Gui Gui called.
"Hmm?"
"Have you known Calvin before?" Gui Gui finally asked.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next few chapters will focus on calvin hebe and gui gui first. Then GUILUN will come :D