Bonus Chapter: Taemin's Nightmare

The Adorable Adventures of Lee Tae Min ~

The click of the door slowly closing. The softened whispers of his parents in the next room. The warm glow of the night-light. Everything was perfect for relaxing and falling asleep, but not for Taemin. His mind was too awake. He couldn't stop thinking of them, and before long, he returned to Hell, one more time.

***

The room was murky. The screams of both men and women easily echoed throughout. Taemin watched the two people he loved the most in the world, biting and stratching, punching and kicking, at the people responsible for his birth. Taemin couldn't take the horrific scene take place any longer, and charged towards his biological father, crying for his Umma and Appa. He was pistol-whipped immediately and fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Taemin-ah!" Kibum cried, fuming from his core as he latched his nails into the father's back. He howled in pain, glaring at Kibum with dark eyes. He went to repeat the actions with Taemin to Kibum and Jonghyun as well, but was stopped by Kibum's forearm.

"That the best you got? Come on, fight like a real man. Weapons are for the weak." Kibum huffed, sweat glistening all over his exposed skin. He heard a giggle, and both him and Jonghyun turned to face the wife. Kibum growled obsene words under his breath.

"Well, honey, I'm not a man, now am I?" she said in the most innocent way possible while holding a loaded gun in her little hands. She shot three bullets, the first two hitting their targets with ease. Jonghyun was hit by a curved bullet to the heart and Kibum right between his eyes. The both slowly dropped to the ground, everything about them, lifeless. The surviving couple stared at the mangled, deceased bodies, and burst into laughter. They stepped over them, and ran out of the apartment, not ever thinking of looking back. Would you after you killed a man or two?

Sadly, no one knew. No one will ever know. No one will ever know that Taemin was awake.

Lee Taemin, the innocent, abused seven year old boy from the countryside, just witnessed the brutal assault and murder of his parents, Kim Kibum and Kim Jonghyun.

At that moment was when Taemin's eyes shot open, blessing his mind with the fact that it was only a terrible dream.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry about this. I hated writing this so much. I hated it. I'm so glad it was only a dream. I feel like crying now. :( Don't worry! The next chapters will be happy and fun! I hope this isn't too bad. *Dying from shame*