Good Bye Dear Friend

Time with a psychic of another universe.

When my childhood friend stepped out of my device I thought, ‘Oh no, this won’t be nice to see.’ He instantly ran to me and gave me his biggest hug, but Seung-hyun took me out of his arms and held me protectively.

“What makes you think that you can give her a hug?!” Seung-hyun said, with anger in his eyes.

“Me? Who are you to tell me anything, you lesser being? She has been with me for hundreds of years. Now that I have found her I don’t intend to give her to anyone else.” Ji-yong had the same anger in his eyes, but it was mostly directed at Seung-hyuns arms around me.

“Guys are supposed to be mature about this, but I don’t care about what either of you have to say. I have already planned to go back home.” Ji-yong looked at me with affection in his eyes, but Seung-hyun had only hurt. I didn’t mean to break his heart, but maybe I should go back with Ji-yong; to show how much Seung-hyun had hurt me in the begining.

I started to walk to the portal when Seung-hyun spoke, “Do you intend to leave with him, after I have confessed my feelings to you?”

“She has already chosen to leave, so back off!” Ji-yong gave him a push and he fell to the floor.

I took one final look at Seung-hyun and said, “That’s right Ji-yong has been in love with me far longer than you.” Then I slowly stood next to Ji-yong and gave him a kiss. Finally after staying in this dimension for so long, I rushed to the portal and disappeared from his life.

"Good bye, my beloved friend." And that was the last thing I said to him.

When I got through the portal I set it so that I would enter my room, but I forgot how long it has been since I had last seen my room. The place was still a mess and the objects around my bed were covered in dust. In this dimension it has been twelve years, meaning that its three years here and one year there.

I thought that leaving would be a way to get rid of the feelings that I had for him, or would at least vanish. I knew that the portal was going to close after Ji-yong came through, but I don’t know what it was that took him so long.

After ten minutes he came though and set my device down on my desk. I thought that after that incident that he would feel disgusted about how I have treated him. But he only took me into his arms and confessed the feelings he had been holding for so long.