Meetings Are Important And Some Are Not

Time with a psychic of another universe.

Choi Seung-hyun, was a nice guy and I felt that it would be nice to hang out for a while. Unlike others I have grown afraid of people, to not get close in case I end up seeing their future. But what can I do to get his attention. Later after years have gone by, I finally got the message thru.

“Hey, do you like me?” He asked me one day in school, and he was around all his friends. I wanted to say something but I didn’t have the courage.

So I just wrote on the desk, to show my friend, but Choi Seung-hyun’s friends copied my handwriting and said what I put there. “She said, “YES”. Man you need to find someone better than her.” After he said that I felt my whole world crashing, and falling into the hole that I have created in the past. Later he might think otherwise and not take his friends information. But that didn’t happen, the next day he was walking down the hall with the girl next door.

After that horrible incident I felt that it was meant to be, but later on in the school year he kept looking at me and I felt that it was in shame. My life after that was even more difficult, but what do you expect from a psychic, one who got her heart broken. Later I told everyone about my ability to see things, and I don’t usually lie about the readings, but when that girl came around I just could help it.

“I want to hear my fortune and about Choi Seung-hyun.” She asked me this and quickly came up with a lie that would probably break them apart.

“Sure I can, but you have to come back with 50 dollars for asking two things.” I never expect her to come back with the money, but if she did then I would really have to think of something.

And like my stupid mouth she came back, and with the money. So I spent some time humming and sighing to make her believe that I’m trying my best. “How long is this going to take, because I want to meet up with Choi Seung-hyun.”

I felt that it was best to let her know about the lie, but after what she said I just told her the lie that I thought of. “You may think that it’s rude of me to say this, but I think it’s for your safety.” She felt scared of me, that much I could tell. “You are going to have to break up with him, because in the near future he will be insanely jealous of your friends and he would want to keep you to himself, but don’t be discourage about this cause he would want to kill you if you don’t follow his every command.” She got up instantly and left me there sitting at the wall.

I just could imagine the heart break that he would feel after she had broken up with him, but when I saw them together and chatting more often, I thought that my plan had not worked. And to my surprise they became closer and I thought that it was never going to happen. So after that many other guys tried to get me as there girlfriend but I just ignored them and kept walking away. But for the most frustrating thing was that the girl actually had the nerve to turn around and gave me the impossible sign of a child.