One More Chance?!

Time with a psychic of another universe.

I gave up on trying to tear them apart, but one day during class Choi Seung-hyun told me that he was happy to know that I told her of his future, that they would end up together. And I thought that is why they didn’t break up she came asking about him, only to see if I had the power to really see the future. He couldn’t ask me up front, so he just wanted to see me acting like a fool.

After I got into high school I started a booth where people see me to talk about their future, I still take money but only at a time difference. People had so many questions about their life, but that only made things a lot easier. One day the school held a festival for the student body, so I to put the booth their and started to take customers, but I never thought that he would come to see me.

When the drapes open to my booth he stood there waiting for the other person to leave, but instead handed me the money and told the other to scram.

“What do you want to see about your future?” I asked

“You already gave my girlfriend the information about my future.” He answered.

“What makes you think I was telling her the truth; you don’t know if I can change a person’s point of view by giving false information. Never underestimate a psychic, because they can give away pretty much everything about a person’s action.”

“Why would you want to give the false information if you wanted more money from the person?” He said.

“Why do you even want to bother talking to me if you know so much about a psychic? I don’t want to see you at my booth again.” I started to walk away from him, but instantly grabbed my arm and twisted me around. I was shocked at first, but he just holds me and then sighs.

“I was curious of how you would feel about me, especially after all the years that we have been going to the same schools.” I wanted to tell him that I had never thought about going to the same schools but the only thing that can out of my mouth was. “It was lonely.”

“Now you don’t have to feel lonely, because I have always been following you. Keeping watch and telling others to leave you alone, but never did I tell you of my personal feelings? I admired you for telling her of the lie about my future, but she was actually my sister that pretended to be my girlfriend.”

Emotionally I was hurting inside to realize this truth, but in reality I was crying with joy. I just couldn’t take a joke about this, so I took his hand and waited for my power to see his past.

He wasn’t telling a lie, he actually followed me around. After I have rejected every guy that came to me, he would meet them and beat them up for asking me out. I thought that was cute, but there was something wrong about the way he would try to get my attention.

“You risked getting into this elite school but you had to practice and study your best to stay beside me. The only reason I chose this school was to get away from you, but you only followed.”

“It was worth it and now we are together, for the rest of the school year and then on to college.” He always had my interests at heart, but he still didn’t see the real picture.

“I feel like this would never work, but you have to know. I was never meant to be in this realm, I only came here to find my lover and take him back with me. I live in an alternate world that is similar to this one; you can call it Eternal Division.”