The Truth About Me

Time with a psychic of another universe.

I have never intended to say this but if we want to be together the truth has to come forward.

“Why is it an alternate world that you have to be from.” He said it as if you could never believe it and I don’t blame him.

He let me go and then sat in the chair. I could never understand it but I guessed that it was the time to go back. Intentionally I planned to open a portal that would take me home, but he never saw that I had done so. I started to walk towards the portal, but was held back by his hug.

“So this is the answer you give me and you thought that you can leave without an explanation of where you’re going. I will never let someone else take you, either in this world or in yours.”

“I was never meant to come here in the first place. This is taboo for letting you know of our world and the place where we live is nowhere in this galaxy. I must go back before they decide to send me to jail, and that means they can take me away from you in a second and without ever touching me.”

I want to stay but I have to follow the rules of teleportation to never stay in one dimension for more than two years.

“In my school over there we have a ritual that we must take before we can graduate. It involves with the dimensions of other worlds like ours to stay and learn about their ways then to head back. I have been here for five years now and if I don’t go back I may never graduate.”

As I was about to enter the portal another person came through. It was my classmate Kwon Ji-yong. A little about Kwon Ji-yong, he is a young but persistent boy who had fallen in love with ________. They were friends in both of their classes that they had together; she had decided to go somewhere that they had not been to. Ji-yong tried to wait till they were done with their graduation party to tell her of his feelings. It had been another two years when he realized that she was not going to come back, so he had gone on a search to find her. There where so many worlds that it wasn’t until she had brought out her teleportation device did he finally found her.