CHAPTER 2 My Wish

I'M SORRY

 

*While Heechul and Yuri are on their way to school they had a small talk…

Heechul: Yuri do you have a wish?

Yuri: huh? Wish why did you ask?

Heechul:  nothing it’s because I just see that people loves wishes…

Yuri: okay since you asked, my wish is that before I die I can say all the things I want to, to the person I love…

Heechul: well you scared me I have to say that, that’s a weird wish… are you going to die already?

Yuri: of course not! Aish! You know expect the unexpected… well what about you… what is your wish?

Heechul: Me first I wish that you will turn into a real lady second that you will wear girly outfits third you will have the girl manners

Yuri: hey you wasted your three wishes on me and THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN is that even a wish?

Heechul: yeah that’s a wish and yeah I wasted my three wishes for you cause I know it’s worth wishing for…

Yuri: that would not clearly happen…

Heechul: no one knows…

 

*they reached their destination of course in school well they did their daily routine and of course they will go home… then when going home Heechul saved someone’s life it’s a girl who needs help because the guy wants her bag…

 

Girl: Help! Somebody help me…

Heechul: let her go!

Guy: I don’t like!!! Move!!!

Heechul: AISH!!! You don’t like okay feel this!!!

 

*Heechul punched the guy smack on his face the guy got dizzy and finally the guy was caught by the police officer…

 

Girl: thank you so much! I don’t know what will happen if you didn’t come…

Heechul: well it’s nothing…

 

*then suddenly Yuri came running towards Heechul

 

Yuri: Dude! Are you okay? (So exhausted look)

Heechul: yeah I’m fine…

Yuri: Wow! A Life savior! Nice!

Girl: Oh! I forgot to ask your name…

Heechul: uhm… yeah I’m Heechul…

Girl: And I’m Sohee it’s nice to meet you!

(shakes the hand of Heechul for his brave attitude)

 

Yuri: Sohee the daughter of the Mayor?

Sohee: Yeah, what’s your name?

Yuri: I’m Yuri nice meeting you too!

Sohee:  so Heechul for your reward what do you want?

Heechul: Huh? Nothing…. It’s my pleasure saving your life…

Sohee: Oh come on since you saved my life you have to meet my dad…

 

*Heechul introduced himself to the mayor and little did Yuri know that because of this incident it would change their friendship forever… well Heechul has less time with Yuri which made Yuri sad because she thought Sohee would only show her face once but she was wrong …Sohee and Heechul  became super friends…

 

~AT THE HOUSE~

 

Yuri: hey best friend what’s up?

Heechul: I’m fine… uhmm… I got to go now see u later…

Yuri: wait, Heechul answer me honestly are you courting her?

Heechul: uhmm… Ah… yes I’m courting her…

Yuri: is that so… okay Be careful…

Heechul: thanks…

Yuri’s POV: I don’t know why but when Heechul said that he was courting sohee I felt pain… should I say my side that he is starting to forget me…

 

*while Yuri is at the school she had a chance to talk to Heechul at the canteen…

 

At the School

 

Yuri: Hey Heechul can I talk to you for a minute?

Heechul: yeah, sure… why?

Yuri: uhmm… ah…. Because… (nervous tone of voice)

Heechul: are you jealous because I’m not coming with you anymore?

Yuri: Huh? Uhmm…

Heechul: how many times do I have to tell you, that I would not exchange you nor forget you because you are my best friend…

Yuri: really?

Heechul: yeah…

 

 

*Yuri became confident because of what Heechul told her that he would never forget her…

Yuri’s POV: what happened why did our friendship became worst…

 

*while Yuri is walking going to a nearby store she was surprised that Heechul came running after her…

 

Heechul: Yuri I know that I can trust you, whatever people say don’t believe them… how hard they might push you don’t say a single word okay…

Yuri: what are you saying? (Puzzled Look)

Heechul: that I’m in a relationship with sohee…

Yuri: HUH! So are you “secret on?” (Query tone)

Heechul: Yes, because his brother doesn’t want her to have a boyfriend without doubt his brother will get mad when he finds out about me and Sohee…

Yuri: O…Okay… (Confused tone of voice)

Heechul: Yuri I have reliance on you… be careful to the bad peers of Sohee because they will make you belive easily… do this for me?

Yuri: all right…

Heechul: thank you!

(Hugs Yuri so tightly)

Heechul: I know you won’t break a promise…

Yuri: yeah… ( unhappy look)

 

~At the House~

 

Yuri’s POV: I can’t believe that Sohee and Heechul are on a relationship why it is like this on my part it hurts… HUH! … Is it possible that I like him… OMG… this should not happen!!!...

 

Ms.Mayla: Yuri come help me here…

Yuri: okay coming…

 

*Yuri went down to help her ahjumma…

 

Yuri: ahjumma… I have a question… how will you know that you already love someone?

Ms. Mayla: when you see the person you like with someone else you feel you want to kick the person of course not the person you like but the person he/she’s with.

Yuri: oh I see!!! (Amused tone of voice)

Ms.Mayla: why? Do you feel something for Heechul?  (Teasing voice)

Yuri: NO! I don’t feel anything I just ask you… (Surprised look)

Ms.Mayla: okay I just ask… why it feels like your guilty… (Teasing voice)

Yuri: no I’m not… hehehe…

Ms.Mayla:  okay now let’s continue our work