CHAPTER9 I”LL Never Leave your side

I'M SORRY

 

MM: Heechul why won’t you go home and rest…

Heechul: Ahjumma its okay I can take it…

MM: you know Yuri is so strong she’s fighting maybe you’re the only one she's waiting for…

Heechul: I guess so…

MM: Heechul I’m saying this but I’m not angry, you know Yuri did everything to save your friendship but you Heechul did you do anything?

Heechul: … (Ashamed Look)

MM: okay… I’ll leave you here for a while…

Heechul: Yuri sorry this is my entire fault…

 

*Heechul is holding Yuri’s hands and Yuri woke up and she looked at Heechul’s eyes…

Heechul: Yuri! I missed you!!! (So glad)

 

*Yuri tried to smile at Heechul…

Heechul: Yuri, let’s fight this! I know you can do it!

 

*Then something came out from heechul’s eyes it was tears that Yuri saw for the first time…

 

TUESDAY:

 

*Heechul was sitting in the chair inside the ward when suddenly Sohee came in…

 

MM: I’ll leave you two alone… Heechul I’ll be going to the grocery okay…

Heechul: okay ahjumma…

Sohee: If you’re surprised to see me, Leeteuk told me everything I’m really sorry..

 

*Sohee gave Yuri Flowers and a get well card… then they went outside the ward so they can talk…

 

Heechul: you know Sohee I want to get mad at myself…

Sohee: don’t speak like that we don’t know that this would happen so calm down…

Heechul: HOW?! How can I calm down if I can see the situation of Yuri! (Shouts Loudly)

Sohee: Heechul… (Worried tone of voice)

Heechul: Sorry…

Sohee: That’s alright just bring out your feelings…

*Sohee Hugged Heechul…

 

Heechul: I’m sorry you got bothered here...

Sohee: that’s okay…

Heechul: I need to do everything… I to earn money, I need to work or I should borrow money whatever it takes just for the operation of Yuri…

Sohee: Heechul, Look at me all of the things you want to do is useless already sooner or later you have to accept it that she’s gonna…

 

*before Sohee can talk Heechul answered fast…

Heechul: don’t say that! She will live!

Sohee: for Christ’s sake! You’re really making her suffer! As you can see she’s already suffering but all you want to say is I’m sorry while there was chance that she was okay but you wasted it! Heechul! What about it’s your turn to move spend every moment with her while she’s still alive because she spent her last energy with you… (Influencing tone of voice)

 

*Heechul cried in what Sohee said…

Sohee: Heechul, Yuri loved you so much so be there for her

Heechul: I’ll do my best…

Sohee:  make her last days memorable…

Heechul: okay… I just wished I just Listened to you Yuri…(regret look)