CHAPTER 14 IN ANOTHER LIFETIME

I'M SORRY

AT YURI’s Funeral

 

Heechul: I have to say that Yuri is one of the best example for a true friend cause she thinks first for you before herself and she’s a type of person who won’t step on you but instead she’d rather choose stepping on her cause she doesn’t want a fight… so to my best friend wherever you are I know you are happy and we will never forget you especially me…

 

Heechul’s POV: I already had accepted that you’re gone already but I promise I won’t forget you… See you In another lifetime yuri...

*FLASHBACKS*

 

 

Heechul: Promise that we won’t leave each other okay?

Yuri: Of course!

Heechul: You’re saying that but in the end you will leave me!

Yuri: Me, Leave you? No that won’t happen I swear I will not fail you and especially you’re my best friend….

Heechul:  Promise?

Yuri: Promise!

 

HEECHUL’s POV: Sorry I felt like I had the courage to say that to you but I’m the real one who had left…

 

 

Yuri:….but I have a question why did you do that?

Heechul: because I don’t want you to get hurt and I don’t want people disrespecting you…

Yuri: Aww!!! You really love me….

Hecchul: huh? Who said that?

 

Heechul’s POV: I’ll never forget this moment…

 

*Well everyone had a nice ending Ms.Mayla has a own business and Heechul had finished his studies and is very successful and for sohee she’s very popular she had finally reached her dream being a singer and dancer and a member of a very popular Korean girl group WONDER GIRLS… and every death anniversary of Yuri Heechul always goes to the cemetery to talk to yuri and tell stories to her telling her what he is now…

 

ONE DAY AT THE CEMENTARY

*Someone called Heechul that’s why he turned and looked…

Girl: Heechul…

*He just gave her a smile

 

-THE END-

 

WHO DO YOU THINK SHE IS???smiley

 

Thanks for reading hope you liked it...