CHAPTER11 MEMORIES

I'M SORRY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcQoj0Cdbao

make this as the background song for yhw whole chapters

 

Heechul: wow! I can’t believe that you still hid this necklace I gave you… you’re the best Yuri that’s why… I Love you… (Shy look)

MM: Heechul, you go eat first the Doctor is here to see Yuri…

Heechul: okay

 

*Heechul went outside but he still peeked at the curtain …

Heechul’s POV: It’s hard for me seeing you like this…

 

THURSDAY:

MM: Heechul aren’t you going home it’s late your Umma might get worried…

Heechul: Ajhumma its okay I asked permission to stay here…

MM: okay…

Heechul: you know Ajhumma I don’t know if I can take the pain if Yuri is gone…

MM: you should be ready… you have to accept the truth that nothing here on earth is permanent…

Heechul: yeah… I wish I’m ready… (Sad look)

 

*Night came Heechul never left Yuri’s side the whole night he just held Yuri’s soft hand…

 

Friday:

 

*This day is kind a different cause you can see by the face of Yuri that see wants to go already but she’s still fighting cause it feels like she’s waiting for someone…while their Ahjumma is praying Heechul was getting something from his bag accidentally he drop something and he suddenly picks it up…

 

Heechul: what’s this? Oh! Its Yuri’s letter that I didn’t read…

 

*he sat down beside Yuri and he read the letter loudly…

 

YURI’S LETTER

 

Dear Heechul,

            First of all Sorry! Oh come on forgive me I’m begging… well if you don’t like I won’t force you cause I know that’s bad… I’m so thankful because I had been your best friend I love you dude! Thanks for protecting me, you’re always there ready to fight and I know the reason why you do that cause I’m important to you… hehehe… okay I’ll stop let’s get serious… even though we didn’t end up being forever whether it rains or shine and I even lied to you and we stop supporting each other I just hope that in my last breath that I will take you would be there… even though I’m not going to die yet!  But at least I had accomplished something and that was your 3 wishes as you can see I’m a true lady already!!! And what if I say this… Heechul it’s like this ever since I liked you so it means I love you I have to say I’m so shy right now… I got jealous with Sohee well she’s lucky to have you and because I’m a supportive friend I need to forget my feelings for you… But all I wanted to do is to say sorry if you don’t accept it Me I had already forgiven you… and lastly remember my wish that I told you I wished that before I die I get to say my true feelings to the person I love and that person is you Heechul you had wished for me and I had wished for you and luckily your wish was all worth it I hope mine is worth it too… that’s all I’m gonna say bye and I LOVE YOU!

  

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ~YURI~

 

*after reading it Heechul was crying and so as Yuri…

 

Heechul: I’m sorry! I was the one who had become selfish! My pride was on top on me and for you, you did everything for me you always think for others before yourself and Yuri…

*Heechul tightly held Yuri’s hand

 

Heechul: I have to confess that I love YOU! I felt you won’t like me… then i found sohee i loved her too but in the end I’m still looking for you i thought if i love her i would forget about you but i didn’t… I love you…

 

*Yuri was crying if only she can talk but she can’t

Heechul: Aish! I’m such a big dumb! I wasted time to be with you…

 

*Heechul hugged Yuri…