CHAPTER 3 DID I CHOOSE THE RIGHT CHOICE?

I'M SORRY

 

*Yuri didn’t have any warnings that this day would be the day that their friendship would shatter and most likely this day will be an unforgettable moment for Yuri…

 

*while Yuri is going to a computer shop to do her project a group of friends cornered Yuri…

 

Girl: are you Yuri?

Yuri: Yes, why? (Weird look)

Girl: I see, you know Sohee?

Yuri: Yes, why? (Weird Look)

Girl: we are, are her friends you know we don’t have any information about her lately…

Yuri: so you mean you are her best friends?

Girl: to some extent, yeah… (bogus/false tone voice)

Girl’s POV: this girl is easy to trick at least this won’t be hard on my part…well I have to say that Sohee’s Brother is so strict…

Girl: so who’s Sohee’s boyfriend?

Yuri:  okay you have to keep it a secret…it’s…. on the other hand I won’t say it….

Girl: oh come on we won’t tell anyone we swear!!! (Insisting tone of voice)

Yuri: okay…its Heechul…

Boy: I knew it! (Verified tone of Voice)

Girl: well if I were you I should tell my best friend that he’s playing his self…

Yuri: why?

Boy: do you know that Sohee has a fiancé that she’s in a fixed marriage in short she is such a flirt…

Yuri: HUH? Really! (Shocked)

Boy: she’s just using innocent Heechul so that he will be the one to be blamed when something gets wrong with Sohee …her mistakes are Heechul’s mistakes in the end Heechul will suffer the consequences of Sohee’s flirty attitude… (Convincing tone of Voice)

Yuri: Is that so… Sohee is a bad person in the end… pretending to like Heechul uses him to cover her up … pretending she’s HEAD-OVER-HEELS-INLOVE with Heechul wow she’s such a fake person then Heechul will suffer… (Worried tone of voice)

Girl: yeah you’re right! I heard she have not just one boyfriend but a dozen if I’m mistaken… poor Heechul is the one to be blamed… (Arrogant look)

 Yuri: I thought you were her best friends?

Girl: yeah I know but this has to stop…

Boy: If I were you by now you’re showing your aggression to the mayor…

Yuri: yeah I will go now!!! Be ready Sohee… (Aggressive tone of voice)

 

*Yuri went to the house of the mayor and you can see the anger on Yuri’s face…

 

Yuri: SOHEE! Come out! You Flirty Monster!

 

*the house of the mayor got anxious because of the loud screaming voice of Yuri…

 

Mayor: what’s going on in here! Is there any problem miss?

Yuri: I’m just asking for you Flirty daughter to come out…

Mayor: Did you call my daughter a FLIRT! (Aggressive voice)

*went close to Yuri…

Yuri: uh! You don’t know that you’re daughter has lots of boyfriends? (Smirking)

Mayor:  I don’t believe you! I don’t allow her to have a boyfriend! How dare you call my daughter a Flirt! (Aggressive voice)

Yuri: you don’t believe see for yourself…

 

*on the right timing Yuri points at Sohee and Heechul who are spotted holding hands…

 

Mayor: Sohee!!! (Aggressive voice)

Sohee: DAD… (Nervous voice)

 

*Heechul went to Yuri…

 

Heechul: what’s happening? (Confused look)

Yuri: Sohee’s playing on you!!!

Heechul: what! (Shocked)

Yuri: she has a fiancé!

Heechul: HUH! AISH! Did I tell you how ever hard they push you don’t say a word!!! (Shouts at Yuri)

Yuri:huh?

Heechul: you believed easily in the bad peers… (Ashamed Look)

Yuri: it’s like this…

Heechul: don’t you speak a word I thought I can trust you… but I was wrong you failed me… (Ashamed look)

Yuri: HEECHUL! (Walks out)

Sohee: OKAY! STOP IT! It’s my entire fault…  (Grief look)

Heechul: Sohee… (Worried look)

Sohee: Dad, pardon me of my words but dad I hate everything you want me to do! Ballet, Opera, even business talks! All my life I want to change this I was stuck in a life like this which I really want to do is to sing and dance not in opera or ballet...I hope you understand (Walks out)

 

*the mayor was shocked for her daughter’s confession then he went to talk to Heechul

Mayor: who are you really? Are you my daughter’s boyfriend?

Heechul: Yes sir…

Mayor: I decided that you should not show your face starting from this day… stay away from my daughter…

Heechul: you don’t understand your daughter, she needs your support!

Mayor: you have no right to talk to me like that! I do the raising not you!

(CLOSED THE GATES)

Heechul: Mayor!!!

Yuri’s POV: what is this I stepped in to… I made a huge mess that’s why they are “secret on” I just wished I’ve been for careful with my decision…

Yuri: HEECHUL! HEECHUL! Talk to me!

Heechul: we have nothing to talk about and because of your selfishness you ruined everything why Yuri you think I forgotten you? (Aggressive tone of voice)

 

*Yuri was Speechless… when they went home their Ahjumma was shocked about what happened…

 

Yuri’s Room

 

Yuri: AISH!!! I hate it! Why Sohee needs to come in our lives???

Ms. Mayla: Yuri are you okay?

 

*her ajhumma saw her weeping

 

Ms.Mayla: you know problem comes through friendships to test whether you can make it or not and when you fight they say that, that person is a real friend problems need to occur to make your friendship a lot stronger…

Yuri: hmm… I just hope he forgives me… (Depressed tone of voice)

 

*her ahjumma left Yuri looking at the window…