CHAPTER4 WITHOUT YOU

I'M SORRY

 

*I week after Yuri and Heechul are still not talking to each other since the day they fought, and today someone will adopt Heechul thanks to the help of Sohee the family that will adopt him is wealthy and doesn’t have any child…

 

Heechul: Ahjumma thank you for everything…

(Hugs his ahjumma while crying)

Ms. Mayla: always remember the good things I thought you… and when you have problems you’re always welcome to come here…

Heechul: thank you…

 

*Yuri is just standing there without a word and Heechul just passed by her like she wasn’t even there… Yuri’s life had been depressing all of the sudden but she doesn’t show her ahjumma her true feelings prentending to be happy but deep inside is the opposite…

 

1 year later

 

*it’s one year already, Yuri and Heechul never seen each other but on Yuri’s mind Heechul is now happy enjoying his life while Yuri is looking the box that she kept when they are still kids the box is full of promises they made seeing this box made Yuri cry and just go back to the memories…

 

Yuri: I promise that I will never forget you, I have to say I’m different with all the friends you made because I’m the type of friend who doesn’t let go easily I’ll look for you and your wishes starting today I will make it come true…

 

*Yuri really did the wish of Heechul she dresses, acts, and has a manner of a true lady… well in an unexpected day Yuri saw Heechul…

 

Yuri’s POV: is that Heechul? Wow he really looks rich and his school is so big and I know I can’t afford it you really had changed physically I hope you never changed from within…

Yuri: Heechul!!!

 

*Heechul was facing his friends that time so he has to turn around to see the person calling him and to his surprise it was Yuri, Yuri was smiling beautifully that match her floral dress Heechul admitted that he was strucked… why won’t he?

 

Leeteuk: is that your EX? Hehe… (Teasing)

Heechul: will you excuse us…

(Grasp Yuri’s Hands)

Heechul: what are you doing here?  And how on earth did you find me here?(Not so surprised look)

Yuri: maybe it’s destiny…

Heechul: you should go now…

Yuri: aren’t you happy that I’m here?

Heechul: I’m not happy that you are here! You have nothing to come back for…

Yuri: still don’t want to forgive me? Oh! Come on! (Cute look)

Heechul: Never! Don’t show your face again! (walks out)

 

Yuri’s POV:  I would not stop until the day you forgive me! This is just the beginning!

 

*weekend 101 has begun and Yuri is doing her full effort…