Chapter 1 THE PROMISE

I'M SORRY

Yuri and Heechul lost their parents at an early age they are both abounded so ever since they had decided that they will be together to fight the challenges of life but luckily someone with a good heart took good care of them it’s Ms. Mayla she acted as a mother to Yuri And Heechul she doesn’t have any child so she took responsibility over them….

 

NOTE: (*Yuri is 6yrs.old and Heechul is 7yrs.old)

Heechul: Promise that we won’t leave each other okay?

Yuri: Of course!

Heechul: You’re saying that but in the end you will leave me!

Yuri: Me, Leave you? No that won’t happen I swear I will not fail you and especially you’re my best friend….

Heechul:  Promise?

Yuri: Promise! Okay to make it more official I give you this necklace as a sign of my long lasting friendship!

Heechul: Mine, I give you this ring as a sign of my long lasting friendship and love…

Yuri: so you love me?

Heechul:  yeah!

Yuri: Okay, let’s recite our friendship code…

Y&H:” Forever be friends whether it rains or shine, we stick together and we never lie we hold on to each other until the day we breathe our last breath together”

 

*that is Yuri and Heechul when they were kids then 12 yrs later Yuri is already 18 and Heechul is 19….. Hmmm… Time is so fast they are all grown up….

 

Heechul: Yuri, can you act like a girl! You are so tough! (irritated tone of Voice)

Yuri: Heechul, you can’t do anything well I’m like this because I’m a boyish kind of girl….

Heechul: You know you’re tougher than me!

Yuri: well I guess it’s like that you can’t change me…. (boastful tone of voice)

Heechul: you know you should have been a boy actually you wasted your beauty…… Yuri did you know that you’re beautiful?

Yuri: I know enough of that come there’s a fight there come on!!!

Heechul:  there you go again, always looking for a fight but in the end it’s always ME who ends up getting beaten…

Yuri:  are you sure you’re a BOY?

Heechul: I’m a BOY! But I’m responsible and I have a big respect for myself…

Yuri: okay… okay… don’t get mad…. “Sighs” GAY (whispered)

Heechul: did you say anything? (aggressive look)

Yuri: Ah!!!…. Nothing! (scared look)

Heechul:  Good!

 

~AT THEIR HOUSE~

 

Yuri: Ahjumma! Were here!

Heechul: Good, Yuri I heard you’re still fighting?

Yuri: well I’m Okay and don’t worry Heechul fights for me…

Ms. Mayla: You young lady be careful, where is your manners? And don’t forget you are still a girl!

Yuri: Ne! I know that…

Heechul:  there! Listen to ahjumma….

Yuri: hmph!

Ms. Mayla: and you Heechul protect Yuri!

Heechul:  well what do you think I’m doing? (scratching his head)

Yuri: haha!!!

Ms. Mayla: Okay that’s enough let’s eat…

 

*they finished eating, Yuri and Heechul had decided to go outside their house when something happened when they got out….

 

Guy1: Dude, look at the girl she looks y even though she acts like a boy (drunk tone of voice)

Guy2: You’re right dude!  O.o

Yuri: Hey you erts…… Why are you looking at me? (aggressive look)

Guy1: why is it bad to look at you? You’re beautiful that’s why I’m looking at you…. Hehehe (drunk tone of voice

Yuri: Heechul look they are being bad…..

Guy1: dude I’m doing nothing to your Babe!!!

Heechul: Stop disrespecting her! She’s still a girl where is your manners?

Yuri: Hey you Mr. Ugly Duckling don’t you dare to disrespect me cause something might happen to you!

Guy1: well what is it?  Is that fun???

Heechul: AISH!!!  Come here let’s fight!!! (aggressive tone of voice)

 

*Heechul punched the guy well they are fighting and Yuri in the other hand is stopping Heechul…

 

Yuri: OMG! Heechul stop now! (worried voice)

Heechul:  you MR. UGLY have this! And This! (Aggressive tone)

 

*Heechul got so beaten up he left a lot of bruises in his face and stomach OUCH! But luckily a Policeman came and stopped the fighting….

 

Police: OKAY STOP THAT! Who started it?

Heechul:  well it’s because this crazy guy is ert! He has no respect for my friend….

Yuri: yeah that’s true….

Police: Okay, don’t you again do this and you drunk guy you have to come with me….

 

*Yuri and Heechul went home immediately

 

Yuri: OMG! Ahjumma should not know this! (Worried tone of voice)

Heechul: OMG! You still want to hide this??? (Eyes grew big on Yuri)

Yuri: just come on I’ll cure you…

Heechul: you sure you know how???

Yuri: yeah!!! Come on now…

 

*Yuri got a small towel and a basin of warm water she putted the towel in the basin and started to put on the bruises of Heechul…

 

Heechul: Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!!!!! (in pain look)

Yuri: shut up Heechul! Are you even a boy? You’re worse than a girl… gosh! (Complaining look)

Heechul: you know it hurts!!! I was beaten up….

Yuri: at least I have proof that you’re a boy…..

Heechul: but it left me bruises…… huhu!!!

Yuri: that’s okay….but I have a question why did you do that?

Heechul: because I don’t want you to get hurt and I don’t want people disrespecting you…

Yuri: Aww!!! You really love me….

Hecchul: huh? Who said that?

 

*Yuri started to give pains to Heechul as she pressed the towel harder when she heard the reply of Heechul…

 

Heechul: OUCH!!!  Of course I Love you!!!

Yuri: GOOD!

 

*Luckily Ms. Mayla didn’t find out what happened to Heechul… I guess they are Lucky!!!