Just the beginning...

~Changing~

"TAXI!!" I shouted, reaching my hand out. A taxi stopped by and we got in.

"Boram, where are we going?" Soojung asked. I smiled and winked.

"Amusement park please." I told the driver, he nodded and began to drive. "I'm going to help you learn to get more stamina! Duh~" I laughed and poked her thigh. She pouted and poked me back.

"You know I'm afraid of rollercoasters!" She said in a flustered voice. I laughed and she looked at her feet. I patted her head and whispered.

"Don't  worry. Just trust me." I said as we got out of her taxi and I gave the money to the driver. We headed for the entrance and Soojung stopped in her tracks.I looked back and sighed. 

"I didn't bring my wallet...I left it at home." Soojung said. I smirked and grabed her hand.

"Just trust me." I told her again and dragged her into the amusement park office.

"Yo! What up Boram? Whos this?" I heard a husky voice say. I laughed as I hugged the man.

"Yo Junhyung! This is my friend Soojung. Can we have passes? I need to help her with something. You know, my techniques." I winked at Junhyung. Junhyung was a friend of mine. He worked at the amusement park and always gave me a pass when I felt like it. He nodded and gave us two passes. I hugged him and Soojung bowed. We walked out and looked at all the people.

"Woah..." Soojung whispered. I smiled and nudged her arm.

"Catch me if you can! Otherwise, you'll get lost!" I yelled as I ran off in one direction. I heard her yelling after me. I chuckled and made sharp turns, makingit hard for her to catch up. 

"You'll be able to control your stamina! Follow me!" I yelled, picking up my pace and started for one of the best rollercoasters of the park. I smiled and stopped by the line. She caught up and was panting.

"B..Bor...am..youare....so...d-dead." Soojung said as she held her hips. I winked and dragged her to the VIP line. I showed the employee our passes and he let us in the front seat. She didn't notice that she was on one of the scariest rides until it was about to move.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THERE IS NO TURNING BACK ON THE SCARIEST COASTER! MUAHAHA, HAVE FUN!" The intercom announced as the ride slowly started moving.

"Shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot! Nooo!! Boram! I'm going to die!" Soojung whined as the ride slowly rose. I just laughed as the ride quickly shot down and did a bunch of twists and turns. She was screaming her lungs out.

"BORAAAAAAAAM YOU ARE SOOOO DEAD AFTER THIS! AHHHHHH!" Soojung screamed. And finally, the ride came to an end. She fell to the floor and gasped. "That...was....FUN!" Soojung said with glee.

"Wow, nice. Hah, the more you scream, the more fun you have, the more stamina you'll get. That's my techinque." I winked, linking our arms. For the rest of the day, we ran around the park androde rides, but we stopped by a sign.

"Fighting competition...all are welcomed." We both read, and looked at each other.

"Lets join! Sounds fun." Soojung suggested. I nodded and we both slipped a form into our pockets. 

"How do you think the competition will be?"