Two Weeks

~Changing~

"Hah, what a fun day~ Let's go eat at my house. My mom is making delicious stuff, girl~" I winked at Soojung as she nodded. I knew she loves my mom's food just by her gaze. We rode on our last ride and head back for the office.

"So, you girls have fun?" Junhyung asked as we flopped onto chairs. We just sighed and raised our passes towards him. He laughed and placed them in a drawer and handed us water bottles.

"Thank you. So, let's fill these babies out!" I said with excitment as I took my competition form out. Soojung nodded and took hers out too. We grabbed a pen and thought.

"I'm almost done! Better catch up~" Soojung sing as she flew her pen against the paper.

"Geez, you must be really excited for this! Are you going to do intermediate or expert fighters? I'm doing expert!" I giggled and checked off the box. I looked over and she checked it off aso. She stopped at the family contact section.

"..." Soojung just stared at the paper. I left mine blank also, to make it fair. I took her sheet and filed it on top of each other. 

"It's aright. It's optional anyways." I smiled as she looked at me, flustered. I handed them to Junhyung and sipped my water.

"Don't worry girls, I can handle this. I know the director there. I'll handle it all~ See you girls later!" We waved to Junhyung as we stopped for another taxi.

"Where can I take you girls?" The shabby-looking driver asked.

"Town Plaza!'' Soojung said before I could speak. I signaled with my eyes.

"Why?! I thought we were going to my house for dinner..." I whispered to Soojung.

"The guy looks creepy...We can walk. You only live a block away from there anyways." Soojung whispered back, rolling her eyes. I nodded and sat back. When the car stopped, we quickly got out, paid him and watched as he turned the corner. We sighed and stretched our arms. I heard Soojung's stomach grumble.

"Hah! let's go~" I teased and started to jog down the street. Soojung was pacing behind me.

"Hmm, I think your technique worked! I feel like jogging is easy." Soojung replied as we slowed down near the door. I twisted the knob, and the scent of yummy food washed over us.

"Ahhh~" Soojung said as she sniffed the air.

"MOM! I'm home~ " I yelled as my mom washed the dishes.

"Hello~ Soojung is here too~" Soojung called herself. My mom giggled as she greeted us and told us to sit. She served us cold noodles and sat down next to me.

"So, how was today?" My mom asked, pouring a cup of water.

"It was awesome! We went to the amusement park~" Soojung piped while slurping noodles into .

"Hahah, yeah! And Instructor Yun let people have a little competition at the end!" I added. "Speaking of competition, Soojung and I decided to join the fighting competition in a couple of weeks. Okay?" I asked, swallowing noodles and wiping my mouth.

My mom smiled. "Sure honey. Fine with me.When is it?" 

"In two weeks!" Soojung said before I could.

"Soojung-ah~ Becareful~ You're going to choke." My mom said while laughing. Soojung coughed and sipped her water.

"Im done~"I stood with Soojung and put our bowls away. We chilled on the couch and watched TV until Soojung had to leave.

"See you next week!" Soojung said as she slipped her shoes on.

"See you! Make sure to get prepared! Two weeksis a lot shorter than you think!" I winked, standing next to the door.

 


 

Do you guys think it's good so far?? Please comment..or I'll think no one likes it,so I'll end up stopping this one too....