Watch-necklace/Pendant thing...

~Changing~

The next couple of days were the usual. Sundays at church, then clean around the house. Mondays-Fridays are school days. Soojung and I decided to go shopping on Friday after school, so we decided to meet at the entrance of the mall. 

"Yah! Boram! I'm over here~" Soojung waved her hand. I saw her sitting on a bench with her purse and sunglasses on. 

"Yah, Soojung. Those sunglasses are way~ too big for your face. I barely noticed you." I pouted. She giggled as she took them off. I stuck my tongue out at her as we linked arms and skipped toward our favorite vintage store.

"Hello! Welcome to our store. Is there anything we can help you look for?" The employee asked. I shook our heads and head off to the accerssories. Our eyes gleamed as we looked at all the varieties. Hats, bracelets, rings, necklaces, and even hair pieces. We looked around and I picked up a hat.

"Hah!" I laughed as I put it on and posed. Soojung grabbed a floral hat and posed next to me.

"We cool~ We cool~" Soojung sang as we tried on different accessories.

"Look! Try this." I handed her a plain ring. She looked at me but I pointed to the inside. Inside, engraved the words "Love, Hate, Strength." She smiled as she slipped the ring onto her ring finger and held it up. It fit her nicely and the words describe her in every way. She loves, she's hated, she has strength. She slipped it off and held it in her hand. I took it off her hand and winked at her.

"I'll buy this for you~" I whispered and scurried towards the cash register, but I stopped in my tracks. Something caught my eye. I looked down and saw a beautiful watch necklace with a old look and detailed carvings. I picked it up and looked at it, admiring it's work. I looked at Soojung who was staring at me. I gave her a small half-smile and quickly put it down. I head off to the cash register. 

Soojung stopped and picked up the watch necklace again. She looked up and saw me busy paying for her ring. She smiled and took the watch necklace to a different register and paid for it quickly, and hid it in her purse.

"Soojung, where'd you go?" I asked her as she walked up again. I handed her her ring and smiled.

"Oh, you know, I thought I saw someone from the dojo, but I guess it wasn't. Hah, thanks. Let's go~" Soojung said in a smooth, calm tone. She skipped out the door and turned to wait for me. I grinned and followed behind. We spent pretty much the whole day looking around and stopped by the fighting store. 

"Let's see if there's anything we could buy." Soojung suggested. I nodded and opened the door. We looked around at all the equipment. Shoes, punching bags, and protecting equipment. We smirked and shook our heads. We went back out and noticed how late it was.

"Well, see you tomorrow at the dojo!" I said as we departed our ways and head off home.