Will it?

~Changing~

The next day was the usual. I would meet Soojung at her house and walk to the dojo. We decided to tell Instructor Yun about the competition.

"Class dissmissed!" The class ended and Soojung and I waited for everyone to leave, leaving Instructor Yun and us in the sweat-filled dojo.

"Yes girls?" Instructor Yun asked as he began pushing the punching bags back into the storage room. We sat on the floor and looked at one another. I gestured Soojung to tell him, but she told me to. We eye-battled eachother until he came back. I cleared my throat. Obviously, Soojung won the battle this time..

"Well, last week, Soojung and I went to the amusement park..." I began. Instructor Yun cut me off by raising his finger into the air.

"Just get to the chase. I have a dinner with my college friends today." Instructor Yun said with a small smile. I nodded.

"Soojung and I joined a fighting competition next week. We just wanted to tell you..." I said. He nodded and thought about it, pouting his lips. We waited for a reply.

"That's interesting. You guys better be fully immersed in next week's practice. I'll make it extra tough!" He said as he stood up and stretched his arms. We stood up and bowed to him. He dismissed us and we scurried into the locker room.

"Now I am SO excited. Can't wait for next week's practice! So excited. Are you busy this week?" I asked Soojung. She smirked and sighed.

"Yeah, unfortunately. I have to attend a meeting after school. And I have subjects to catch up on. My schedule is full." Soojung informed. I frowned and hung my bag over my shoulder.

"How about this...After practice next week, let's meet up at your house, and walk to the arena, since it's a couple of blocks away from your place. That way, we can practice, eat, chill, and fight." I winked. She smiled brightly and nodded. We departed and head off at our own directions.

"Boram-ah!" I heard a voice call behind me. I turned around to see Instructor Yun running after me.

"Yes Instructor Yun?" I asked, staring blankly at his face.

"It's after dojo hours. You can call me Doojoon now." He grinned, taking his keys from his pocket. "Hope in, I'm passing your house on the way." He said as he opened the passenger door to his car. I bowed slightly as I sat down in his car. He closed the door and walked around, getting into the driver's seat.

"I thought you were going to eat with your friends." I asked, buckling up.

"I am, but I'm passing your house. Plus, you'll be carrying that heavy back for a couple of blocks, sweating buckets. That wouldn't be attractive." Doojoon laughed as he pulled out and began driving. I pouted and sat back.

"Doojoon, how do you think the competition will turn out?" I curiously asked.

"Well, I'm no fortune teller, so I hope it turns out alright. It's okay if you don't win, since its just for fun. Okay?" Doojoon said. I nodded and smiled just thinking about it. I just hoped next week would turn out great....