Daebak

~Changing~

I swear, this wholle week was DRAGGING like CRAZY. I was sitting in class, and it felt like forever. I fidgeted in my seat and probably fell asleep once...I don't remember. As the week went on, I seriously couldn't hold in my smile. In class, I looked like a dufus sitting in class giggling to myself. Monday was slow. Tuesday was slow. Wednesday was slow. Thursday was slow. Even Friday was slow. 

The whole week went by, so it was Friday

I didn't pay attention in class, so I took out my phone and leaned against my chair. The school let us have our phones in class, but only for music. I plugged in my earbuds and played a rap song. I looked up to make sure the teacher wasn't paying attention. Grading papers. Good. I grinned as I opened my messages with Soojung. I thought for a moment and glanced. I typed a message without looking at my phone so it looked as if I was just tapping my phone. I looked down to make sure I spelled everything correctly.

"'Hey, Soojung. Whatchu doinnnn? I'm in class, secretly texting you. Kekeke, I'm risking it all~"

-Boram:3

I waiting for a reply, but never got one. I frowned. Maybe she has her phone off. Maybe she left her phone at home. Maybe she's in class. Oh well. I turned my music up and started to zone out.

 

"CLASS DISMISSED!!" The teacher announced loudly, since half of the students were snoozing. We jumped out of our seats and scurried out the class. I sighed and looked up at the sky. 

"I better get home, I guess it's raining today..." I softly mumbled to myself. I dragged my feet and backpack towards the bus stop I always go to to get home. I sat down on the seat and watched as the world start to move as I sat on the moving bus. I brushed my hair out of my face and got off the bus, up the steps of my house, and opened the door.

"Welcome home Boram-ah~" My mom said as she was watching TV.

"Hi mom. What's for dinner?" I asked, stomach grumbling.

"Your dad was craving Italian today, so I specially made pasta. You can take some upstairs to your room." my mom told me. I nodded and scooped a spoonfull of pasta to a plate and carried it upstairs. I happily ate I as I thought about how awesome the next day would be. 

 

 


Okay...sorry this chapter is short. I'll make the next one longxD