Day Out With Minah

The Happiest Day Of My Life

You started walking to the cafe where you and Minah decided to meet, when you arrived at the cafe you walked inside looking for Minah. You couldn't see her anywhere *Maybe she didn't arrive yet* when you heard a voice shout.

"Minji, over here!!" you turned your head to a waving best friend, you smiled and walked over to Minah, "Did you wait long??"

"Aniyo, sit down i bought you your favorite smoothie strawberry and banana."

You sat down and joined Minah at the table, while sipping your smoothies you started talking about school and homework, things like that until..... "Look who it is, if it isn't the nerds of the school." you recognized the voice and turned around you were right it was Jinah the queenka of the school with her friends. You didn't say anything and turned around and sipped on your smoothie as you didn't want to make a scene. Minah held onto her tongue for now until Jinah pressed the wrong button.

"Oiii I'm talking to you don't ignore me. How dare you ignore your elders, did your parents not teach you any manners." Minah couldn't take it any longer and she blew.

"YAHH!!!! who do you think you are talking to us like that we only came in here to have a smoothy and your here bugging us, we didn't do anything to you so why are you even running your mouth to us like you have a right to." you stood up trying to drag Minah out of the cafe.

"Minah, please stop don't say anymore." you pleaded.

"Minji, I'm not done with this yet i have way more to say than this." she said as she stared Jinah in the eyes with an evil glare. Jinah felt a little humiliated by Minah's actions.

"Y..YAHH!! you better just listen to your friend and leave before something bad happens to you." she watched you dragging Minah out of the cafe while Minah was still shouting things at Jinah. Moments later you and Minah were walking the streets of Seoul, "Minah what was all that about back there, your not normally this bad, what happened to you??" you felt sad inside that you had seen this side of your best friend it was like she turned into a monster.

"Mianhe Minji-ah, i don't know what happened to me i just lost it, she was getting on my nerves."

She promised she would never do anything like that again and she would control herself next time. You both happily walked around together, you decided to go shopping for new clothes and Minah happily agreed. The two of you went into loads of different shops but you just couldn't seem to find anything that you liked and that quite suited your style. You spotted a shop that looked so colorful and it was playing loud music, your favorite song of all times were playing "One Shot by B.A.P."  Which attracted your attention the most, you and Minah decided to go inside. There were so many clothes of all different styles, you and Minah looked at each other and smiled happily. The two of you picked out loads of different clothes you liked and made your way to the changing room.

You started trying on the clothes you had picked (the outfits looked like this.....)

You came out of the changing room "Minah, what do you think??"

cute-fashion-kfashion-korean-fashion-Fav

"oohhhh Minji this suits you so well, i like this one." she cheerfully said.

 

wholesale%20women%20summer%20dress%20kor

You came out again and she sent you back into the changing room, "Nope not this one try something else."

off to the changing rooms to change again.

fashion-girl-kfashion-korean-ulzzang-Fav

"Minah i like this one don't you?? it looks cute right"

"Minji you have to get this one its perfect." you smiled and went back in to change into the next outfit.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT756aMQQ5j4jGgwtZqFwF

"Minji why do so many clothes suit you so well, this looks good too."

k-fashion-korean-fashion-ulzzang-Favim.c

you came out again with a winning outfit.....

fc54f15c38000970a47be402496a698b.jpg

and again....

tumblr_nk1sc9ElXf1rm7fruo1_500.jpg

"Minji, aniyo this is definitely not right for you." you went back into the changing room to change again.

tumblr_m74bb5VO3N1rzv5lto1_500.jpg

"This looks good i think it would look good without the tights too because of the weather you might get a bit hot wearing tights."

You agreed and went back in to change into your own clothes

When you came back out it was decision time, you had to decide which outfit you was going to buy.

"Minah which one i really can't decide, help me."

"You should buy them all apart from the 2rd and 7th outfit."

"But Minah i don't have that much money to buy them all." all of a sudden you heard a voice from behind you say

"You should buy the 3rd or 5th one they suit you really well, and you look pretty cute in those outfits too." The voice didn't sound familiar to you, you and Minah turned around at the same time and saw a handsome boy stood there. You blushed at his compliment.

"o..oh...e..erm t...thank y..you" you shyly stuttered. he just smiled and walked away. you didn't move, you still stood staring in the spot he was stood, Minah shook you and you finally came out of your daze.

"No worries it's my job to help customers in need of help" he calmly spoke, trying to cover up his last comment so nobody would get any ideas. He needed to keep his cold image up for a little longer.

"so i guess we are buying the third outfit right??" Minah was also in a daze.

"hmm erm yeah i guess so....." the two of you gathered your things together and went to the checkout to pay for your things.

"Next customer please" you walked down to the checkout and gave your things to the worker.

"so i see you decided to take my advice??" you looked up and realized it was the guy from the changing room. you turned shy again and blushed a little, he smiled at your reaction

tumblr_m11n5jpbTw1r2ezjl.gif

You payed for your things and said thank you to the worker, while walking out you heard him shout.

"I HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" you just carried on walking but secretly smiled but you didn't want to show how excited and happy you were.

*What am I doing, why did I just shout that to her, aigoo babo keep your cool just keep your cool.*

Minah was waiting outside the shop for you, she saw you smiling "what are you smiling at?? did something happen??" you told her what happened and you both cheered and screamed in excitement and you both started jumping around. people were staring but you didn't care.

You and Minah decided to start making your way home as it was starting to get dark, you both talked the whole way until it was time to separate, you both said goodbye. "Bye Minah~, i had so much fun today, thank you for a great day."

"I had fun too Minji, bye~, text me when you get home okay.."

"okay Minah i will don't worry." you both separated and made your own way home. on your way home you couldn't stop thinking about what happened at the clothes shop. It kept playing in your head, like there was a replay button and someone just kept pressing it over and over. When you arrived home it was quiet and all the lights were turned off. "Hmmm is umma home yet..." you went upstairs into your room and dumped all your bags on the floor. you walked over to your mothers room and peeked your head round the door to see if she was in bed, her room was empty. you went into the bathroom to wash up, you then changed into some comfortable clothes and went into the kitchen to make ramyun because you were so hungry. when you were done eating you washed the dishes and went up to your room. you text Minah to tell her you were home and you fell asleep. Your mother came home from work and came upstairs and came into your room she smiled at your sleeping face and kissed your forehead.

"Sweet dreams Minji-ah, mianhe i came home so late, ill try my best to come home early next time." she whispered in a calm loving voice. She then left your room and went into her own room to join you in dreamland.

 

Heyy guys ^^ I hope you enjoy my story, but I'm really sorry for the crappy chapters. Just like Daehyun puts his everything into his singing, i will try my best to put my everything in this fanfic for everyone to enjoy. fighting!!! ^^