Back To School

The Happiest Day Of My Life

(Only one shot only one shot Ireul kkwak mulgo deombyeodeureo one shot)

You heard your alarm, you slowly turned over so you could turn off your alarm. You looked at the time it said (6:30). You quickly got out of bed and went into the bathroom, when you were done washing you went into your room to change into your uniform.

(..)

 

You went downstairs to find your mother cooking breakfast, you had a bowl of rice, soup, and a few side dishes. You ate it all up as were hungry. after you finished eating you went upstairs to brush your teeth as you had just eaten, you then grabbed your bag off your bed and raced down the stairs you said goodbye to your mother and started your journey to school. it was a lovely sunny day, you breathed in the fresh air and smiled. When you arrived at school you saw Minah waiting at the gates for you.

"Minah!!" she turned around and saw you walking towards her she brightly smiled and waved

"Minji you finally came"

You frowned "oh mianhe Minah, did you wait long??" she smiled at you and giggled a little

"Aniyo i just got here too" you breathed a sigh of relief, you both giggled, you then linked arms with Minah and the two of you walked into school. The two of you walked through the corridors to your lockers, your locker was right next to Minah's that is how the two of you became best friends. You and Minah went onto the roof and sat on a bench, you were both talking and laughing, the bell went for homeroom, the two of you walked down the stairs back into the corridors of the school and went your separate ways as you were in separate homeroom classes. you sat in your seat and the teacher walked in and everyone else sat down in their seats.

"Right class i have an announcement to make." the other students started whispering between each other " I wonder what it is this time." one student said "probably nothing important" another student replied. "Quiet..." everyone stopped talking and listened to what the teacher had to say.

"we have three new students joining our class so please welcome them nicely, even though I'm sure you all will, please come in." the teacher encouraged the three students in. Then three tall handsome boys walked in. All the girls started squealing and getting excited, the boys weren't too happy about the situation but they stayed sat still pretending they didn't care. You sat and started at one of the boys "I recognize him from somewhere." you thought. The teacher told them to introduce themselves one at a time.

"Hey I'm Bang Yongguk, but just call me Yongguk, nice to meet you all."

"Hello I'm Yoo Youngjae, please treat me well."

The last boy introduced himself

"Hi I'm Jung Daehyun, nice to meet everyone." When they were finished one girl shouted "Daehyun sit next to me." the teacher rolled his eyes and said

"I will choose where they sit. okay boys can you all go sit next to Minji please, Minji raise your hand so they know who you are." You slowly put your hand in the air, you felt all the girls giving you evil glares, you overheard one student say "Why does she get to sit next to the hot guys and we don't." You didn't take any notice and put your hand down. When you looked up you saw Daehyun was sat right next to you and Youngjae was sat at the other side of you while Yongguk sat next to Youngjae. Then it hit you, you remembered Daehyun from the clothes shop. You quickly turned your head facing the front, you were shocked but happy inside. Daehyun saw your reaction and stayed facing the front and he just smiled. The teacher had set the work and he told you to help the new students with the work. You were a little shy and nervous but you just started to help them when you finished explaining to them and helping them complete the work, you saw a note ontop of your book you picked it up and opened it, inside it read "I told you we would meet again."  you looked at Daehyun and he did the best smile that you had ever seen.....

tumblr_m8xhexM7pc1qgicxl.gif

You blushed but just couldn't help to smile too. when class had finished you packed up your stuff and went to go meet Minah. When you both saw each other the two of you squealed and said at the same time, "I HAVE SOMETHING SO EXCITING TO TELL YOU!!!!!" you both stopped and then laughed, you let Minah go first.

"Minji, there are three new boys in my class and they all sit near me." she cheerfully squealed.

"Really?? me too." you both screamed and cheered, people walking by stared a little but the two of you didn't care. when you had finished you asked Minah who they are and what their names are.

"They are called Himchan, Jongup and Zelo. I know its their first day but I like jongup best." you giggled she asked you the same question.

"There is Yongguk, Youngjae and Daehyun. and never guess what..." you paused

"what Minji-ah tell me" she was so curious to know what it was. You finally spoke up and told her the news.

"well do you remember the guy from the store??"

"ohh the one who helped pick out your outfit yes i remember. What about him??"

"He is called Daehyun and he is in the same class as me and he sits next to me." Minah got excited again. When all of a sudden you heard screaming, alot of girls screaming. The two of you ran around the corner to see all six of the new boys together with all the girls surrounding them, you and Minah looked at each other and rolled your eyes.

"Hmmm I wonder if they are going to be the Kingka's in our school scene as we don't have any we only have Queenka's." you said to Minah. Suddenly you heard a voice behind you,

"what are you two talking about kingka's?? for you know we don't have any in our school." Jinah the leader of the queenka's heard all the screaming and wondered what all the noise was about, she pushed you out of the way so she could see what was going on. When she spotted the six new boys.

"Girls we have work to do we are making those six hotties the kingka's, let's go." she started walking and the rest of the queenka's followed. You felt saddened by this because now you won't be able to get close with any of them, if you even tried the queenka's would kill you.

The bell rang for third period you went into class an sat in your seat the, then you saw Daehyun, Youngjae and Yongguk walking in and for once there were no screaming fangirls as you were the only girl in the classroom, they all sat down, Youngjae said hello and you smile and cheerfully said hello back to him, Daehyun smiled at your cuteness and just sat in his seat. the rest of the class arrived and you still got the odd glare from some of the girls, the teacher came in and lesson started you helped the boys with their work again, as the lesson went on the four of you became more friendly and more close. You looked up and saw the queenka's stood looking through the window into the classroom you were in, she didn't look happy that you where with the boys, but it wasn't your choice to sit with them, you looked back at your work and carried on writing, you looked back up and they were gone. You relaxed a little and finally built the courage to say to Yongguk,

"so are you and the rest of your friends the kingka's of our school now??" you timidly asked

"kingka's?? no way we just want to live a normal school life, but we are a group, we sing and dance."

"really?? so what do you have a group name??" you curiously asked

"yupp. We are called B.A.P, which stands for Best . Absolute . Perfect."  you smiled and nodded understandingly. when class was over you asked the boys if they wanted you to show them where the dining hall was, they agreed and followed you.

"Oh I just need to meet my friend Minah do you guys mind." The boys were happy to go along with you and they saw the rest of their B.A.P members and you saw Minah. "Minah we're all going to the dining hall are you coming too??" 

"Of course, where else would i be going" Minah sarcastically, the two of you giggled as the 8 of you headed down the corridors everyone was staring at the two of you, you felt a little uneasy but you just carried on walking.

You ate your dinner with B.A.P and suddenly the queenka's walked over "why don't you come and sit with us?? you don't want to sit with these two geeks." Jinah confidently spoke, Zelo spoke up and stood up for the two of you.

"They aren't geeks they are really nice people and we want to sit with them, so go away and leave us alone."

Jinah scoffed "aww that's cute the maknae is sticking up for the nerds."

Yongguk couldn't take it any longer "THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!!!"

Everyone was shocked and they all jumped out of their skin. The whole dining hall went silent.

"We don't want to be the kingka's of the school, you don't own us we can do whatever we want we can hang out with whoever we want, just leave us alone and stop irritating us, it's only our first day. So go away and leave us in peace." Jinah was so angry at this point all she could do was scream, she then stormed off and the rest of the queenka's followed her. Yongguk sat back down and carried on eating. He looked up and saw everyone was still staring.

"There is nothing to see here carry on with whatever you were doing." Lunch was over and fifth period started, as usual you helped the boys with their work, but this time it was different because you all talked and had a laugh and joke with each other. Finally the bell went for the end of the day you cleared away all your books and went to your locker, you saw Minah at her locker putting her books away. You shouted her and she turned and waved at you, you went over and put your books in your locker, the two of you walked out of school together talking about how each of your days went. On your way out of school you saw B.A.P, Zelo saw the two of you walking,

"Heyy Minah, heyy Minji" he giddily cheered. The two of you giggled and greeted him. You stood at the gates and talked with B.A.P with Minah, you saw the queenka's coming out of school they walked past you Minah and B.A.P, but they didn't say anything after Yongguk exploded at lunch, however that didn't mean they were giving up. you said goodbye to B.A.P and Minah. On your way home you went to the shop to buy icecream. You happily ate your icecream while walking home. when you arrived home, your mother wasn't there as she was still working. You put some music on and started to look for something to cook as you were hungry. when you were done eating and cleaning up the dishes you turned off the music and went to your room and sat at your desk, you pulled out your books from your back and started to do your homework, you rested your head on your desk and you fell asleep, a few hours later your mum came home from work. She came into your room to check on you, she saw you sleeping at your desk, she picked you up and put you to bed.

 

Heyy guys sorry for the crappy chapter, but yeah here is another chapter ^^