Recovering

The Happiest Day Of My Life

You woke up in the hospital bed forgetting about what had happened, but unfortunately it all came flooding back, the awful memories. then you saw Daehyun sat on the chair beside your bed still fast asleep, you remembered how kind he was to you and how he saved you, then he stayed in the hospital with you because you didn't want to be left alone.

All of a sudden a warm, happy feeling spread across your whole body as you was thinking about Daehyun.

*What is this weird but nice feeling...no it can't be, I'm just being silly right. Daehyun is just my friend, yes that's right just my friend* you thought to yourself. As your thoughts were all over the place Daehyun started to wake up, your eyes widened and you quickly laid down and pretended you was still sleeping.

Daehyun opened his eyes and looked around the room, he saw you laid in the bed beside him. He looked at you with a soft smile and thought about how he made you smile and laugh, he felt a warm happy feeling across his entire body.

*Woah what is that, I've never felt that before. What could it be* he thought to himself all confused, you then pretended to wake up and he noticed your movement and quickly looked out of the window.

when you sat up he turned his head to look at you and spoke "you're awake, how are you feeling today??"

You replied with a smile, "much better thank you, I want to go home now." but you knew you couldn't until the doctor said so.

The following day your mother came to visit you. When she walked in it was such a surprise and you was ever so happy to see her, but you had forgotten that Daehyun was still there she had heard about everything that had happened to her sweet little angel and was so worried, she quickly attended to your side and started to make a fuss of you. Then she stopped as she noticed the fine young man sat next to your bed, she started to smile, but it wasn't any ordinary smile, you knew that smile and quickly started to explain everything of how Daehyun was just a friend and he saved you from the Queenka's and brought you to hospital.

Your mother was so grateful to him and was thanking him over and over again but he was too busy thinking about what you had said, that one line kept running through his mind, "Umma don't get any ideas, we are just friends."

He was a little bit hurt that you had said you were just friends, even though it was true, but he didn't understand his feelings. He quickly tried to cover up how he was feeling and put on a slight poker face.

"I should get going now the others are probably wondering where I am as I have been gone all night, get well soon." he said his goodbye and left the hospital.

You asked your mum if it was possible for you to go home that day, she went to ask the doctors but they had said for you to stay in one more night just so they can keep an eye on your health, you was a little sad because you didn't like the hospital but you understood and didn't make a fuss. your mum stayed a few hours until she had to go to work, she was working late shifts for a few days.

When you mother left you was laid in the hospital bed all alone and bored, you didn't know what to do so you pulled out your phone and started to play games, a few hours later you decided to text Minah but there was a knock on your door.

"Come in"

The door slowly opened and a teddies head popped round the door, it was so cute and fluffy. Then Minah jumped from behind the door.

"Minji how are you feeling, i have been so worried and only got chance to come and visit now, mianhe~~ could you ever forgive me??"

"Minah, you came I'm so glad you are here.I have been so bored. You came at just the right time."

Minah had taken extra notes from classes and brought you homework. You thanked her over and over again, she giggled and the two of you started talking about the usual stuff, Kpop, cute Korean guys. You was having so much fun you didn't want her to leave but she had to go at some point. When it was time for Minah to go home you was so sad because you didn't want your best friend to have to leave. you laid down and closed your eyes to try and get some sleep.

The next morning will you was sleeping B.A.P burst into your room, Zelo came in first.

"NOONA WE CAME TO VISI....." Daehyun quickly put his hand over Zelos mouth when he saw you was sleeping. Zelo was confused and Daehyun had to point it out, he understood and quietly said sorry and tip toed over to your bed.