The Next Morning...

The Happiest Day Of My Life

You slowly woke up and realized that you were layed in your bed, you looked around your room confused, you looked at your alarm clock and it said (7:30) you panicked and jumped out of bed, ran into the bathroom to wash up, when you were done you ran back into your bedroom threw your uniform on, you then applied a little make-up

(It looked something like this...)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpJwlQKIBKLpVDQZoLf3o

 

When you finished applying your make-up you brushed your hair grabbed your bag then ran downstairs, you picked up an apple from the fruit bowl as you didn't have time to have proper breakfast, you put your shoes on and speeded out of the door, you ran all the way to school, you didn't stop running. You finally reached your school, you ran into the school building and down the corridor to your first class you bumped into someone.

"Ow, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you, I should have been loo....." you stopped talking when you looked up and realized it was Daehyun, you gasped a little.

"You're late for class too. I'll go in first then you sneak in so you don't get in bother." you refused and thought it was only fair that you received part of the punishment too, he finally agreed and the two of you walked in together. The teacher turned around to see you and Daehyun walking through the door, you heard students whispering and gossiping.

"Why are they both late and walking in together, maybe they did something together."

"Minji isn't that innocent after all."

"Why would someone like Daehyun want to touch a girl like Minji." You felt hurt by what the students were saying and didn't want to hear anymore of it, Daehyun saw you lower your head and saw you were frowning and holding back the tears, he scowled at the students and they slowly started to stop gossiping.

"Why are you two late?? What time do you call this?? Hurry and get to your seats." you and Daehyun walked to your seats the Youngjae and Yongguk quietly greeted the two of you, you just smiled and sat down, for the whole lesson the teacher made the whole class sit in silence, lesson was finally over and you went to go meet Minah.

"Noona!!!" you turned around to see Zelo running towards you, you smiled and waved (he calls you noona because he is a few months younger than you)  

"Hi Zelo, what are you doing??"

"I'm going to meet the rest of the B.A.P members, want to come along too??" you thought about it for a few seconds then finally made your decision.

"I would love to, but can we go get Minah first and bring her along too??" he agreed and the two of you went to go get Minah, the three of you went to the roof top where the rest of B.A.P were, they were all messing about and having a laugh with each other, you smiled and giggled a little at their silliness. You noticed Daehyun and couldn't help but think how cute and handsome he looked while smiling and laughing with the other members.

tumblr_mc1r6oGugT1qe15h4o1_500_large.gif

 

"Hyung, I brought two friends look." They all stop and looked at the three of you, you smiled and waved.

"Hey Minji. Hey Minah." They all said at the same time, you smiled and went to go join them, you all talked and laughed, you were having so much fun you didn't want it to end.

Soon you all had to go back to lessons, while in lesson you talked with Youngjae, Yongguk and Daehyun and did some work and had a laugh with them, you could feel some of the girls in your class staring at you in jealously but you didn't pay attention to them and just carried on with what you were doing. 

The lesson was almost over and you finished all your work and you then helped Yongguk and Daehyun to finish their work as Youngjae had already finished. It was end of the lesson and you were on your way to your next lesson, when you ran into trouble, the queenka's came towards you.

"Oii i told you to stay away from my boys didn't." Jinah screeched at you.

"How many times do you have to be told they are not your boys, so stop trying to claim them and stop calling them your boys."

"Who does this girl think she is speaking to me like this." Jinah signaled for the other queenka's to do their business, they all grabbed you and dragged you into the girls toilets, they pushed you really hard against the wall you hit your head and fell on the floor, they started punching you and kicking you, pulling your hair, you let out cries as the hit you really hard, you curled up on the floor as they carried on hitting you, your vision started to go blurry and your hearing started to fade out suddenly you couldn't feel anyone hitting you anymore.

"Minji...Minji are you okay?? Minji answer me, stay with me everything is going to be okay." you recognized the voice, you weakly whispered,

"Daehyun...H...help m..me ple..plea......" as you went unconscious, he quickly picked you up bridal style and ran to the hospital. Daehyun arrived at the hospital with you in his arms still.

"Help!! please someone help we need help please!!!" a nurse came rushing to help she immediately grabbed a bed for you and took you down to the surgery room. A few hours later the doctor came out, all the members of B.A.P and Minah were waiting outside the surgery room for you and they all stood up, Daehyun stepped forward.

"Doctor how is she??" he calmly spoke.

"She isn't too good she has a few broken ribs and she is bruised pretty bad, the head injury is nothing to worry too much about that will heal over time, we have put a few stiches in to speed the healing proccess up. She will need to stay in hospital and rest well."

Minah started to cry. "Ottoke, poor Minji, why would they do this to her. My poor Minji."

"We need to move Minji up to her ward she will be staying at so you can all follow behind so you know where she is staying." some nurses started wheeling the bed you were laying on, when Daehyun saw your lifeless body laying there on the bed his heart started to hurt.

"If only i got there before anything like this happened to her." Daehyun thought to himself, he didn't know why but it hurt him to see you like this, it hurt him alot.

"Daehyun what is wrong with you?? you haven't known her that long you can't be falling for her already can you." He quietly spoke to himself, luckily nobody heard him. you finally arrived at the room you were staying in, you were still under the anesthetic and you hadn't come round yet. B.A.P and Minah surrounded your bed until you came round. A few hours later your eyes slowly fluttered open. slowly tried to sit up but it was so painful, everyone was sleeping, suddenly you heard a voice.

"Noona! your awake, don't try sit up by yourself here let me help." you turned to see Zelo at your side helping you,

"Zelo..w..what h..happened??" you asked confused of the incident, the last thing you remembered was seeing Daehyuns face in the toilets, suddenly everything went dark. Zelo explained what happened then everything started to make sense to you. Zelo woke everyone up to tell then you were awake everyone immediately woke up when they heard the news. B.A.P started to make a fuss over you.

"Minji are you okay?? do you need anything if there is anything you need just tell me."

"Minji don't worry i will take good care of you."

"Minji i will take better care of you with me you will be better in no time."

"Guys stop, Minji is fine, she doesn't need all this fuss if she needed anything she would let us know, right Minji." Minah smiled at you.

"Thanks Minah, see this is why you are my best friend, please boys don't make a fuss over me, everyone you can all go home now I'm fine i just need to rest."

everyone said goodbye to you and left the room, however there was only one person left in your room you looked up to see Daehyun still sat in the same spot.

"Daehyun you can go too." you reassured him that everything was fine. He still sat there and didn't move. Finally he spoke,

"I'm going to stay with you, I will stay with you until your are better I am going to take care of you, I will even sleep here to keep you comany." He paused then he gently spoke.

"Minji-ah from now on I am never leaving your side, I will never let anything bad happen to you again."

 

Heyy everyone i hope you are enjoying my story please leave comments on what you think thank you ^-^

tumblr_mc22oaFeHV1r5y9fro1_500.gif