Worst Day Ever

The Happiest Day Of My Life

You headed back down into the school cafeteria after the talk you had with the boys or should you say the new Kingkas of the school

*that crafty little , she always gets her own way somehow* you kept cursing Jinah in your thoughts, thats the only place you could, you were too scared to say anything out loud.

Minah was sat at a table on her own, you walked over to her and sat down, neither of you could eat anything because you were to upset about your new friends now being the kingkas so you couldn't hang out with them, all of a sudden you heard girls screaming and squealing, you turned around to see B.A.P walking through the doors, they looked rather irritated by all the girls screaming at them.

Jinah was sat at her usual table with the other queenkas and shouted the boys over to sit with them, as they passed the two of you Daehyun kept eye contact with you the whole time, he had a sad but soft look in his eyes, he slightly smiled at you and you gave a little nod in response

luckily nobody saw the slight contact you had with Daehyun, you might have ended up in hospital again.

You and Minah sat from your table and watched in disgust as Jinah flaunted about to the boys and was showing of infront of them, her fake laugh was so loud and hurt your ears, you couldn't watch anymore so you left and Minah quickly followed behind you.

Daehyun saw you leaving and secretly tried to sneak off he heard a voice behind him

"YA!! where are you going??" Daehyun sighed and sat back down as he watched you walk out of the room.

Outside you and Minah sat on the grass under a tree, students walked past and were pointing and gossiping, you had no idea what it was about but you didn't care, all you could think about was how Jinah had taken B.A.P away from you, it hurt alot thinkning about it, Minah suggested fun things you usually love doing but you didn't feel like doing anything.

The school day finally finished, Minah decided to walk you home and tried cheering you up but it didn't work, by this point you was nearly home, when you heard a familiar voice shout "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?!?!?!?!"

The two of you turned around to see B.A.P stood there with big smiles on their faces, Zelo couldn't hold in his excitement and ran over screaming "NNOOOOONNAAAAAA!!!!!!" and gave you a big hug, you were so shocked and quickly pushed him off you because you was worried Jinah might for some reason be close by and see,

"Don't worry we are alone, she didn't follow us we made sure of it, plus we are out of school so we can hang out"

You didn't see any harm in it so you accepted, by this point you felt better, you all went to get ice cream and had a walk around and laughed and joked about with each other, you felt happy and complete when you were with the boys and Minah but mainly for some unknown reason you had more of an attraction to Daehyun, you thought it was because he saved you from the queenkas, you felt you owed him everything.

You decided you should make you way home as it was getting late, you said your goodbyes to the boys and headed off with Minah as she was staying at your house.