FINALLY!!!!

The Happiest Day Of My Life

The sun glared through your window, the birds were singing, slowly waking you up, looking out of the window you smiled....

Finally today was the day you have been waiting for, you went downstairs to be greeted by your mother and Minah who were already awake before you preparing breakfast, you decided to help them by preparing the table.

"Wow Minji you set the table beautifully" your mum was always impressed with your table setting skills, you smiled to her brightly.

"Umma are you ready for the big day today??"

"Of course i am sweety, i've been waiting for this day to finally arrive"

As the three of you were enjoying your breakfast there was alot of talking and laughter, when you had finished eating you mum suggested

"Minji, you two girls should go up and get ready, i will clean up"

"Oh umma are you sure??" you questioned, your mum smiled and nodded, smiling you and Minah ran upstairs to change ad freshen up.

After alot of thinking you decided to wear one of the outfits you bought from the store that day you first met Daehyun

k-fashion-korean-fashion-ulzzang-Favim.c

"Wow Minji you look so pretty!!!" your mum complimented you.

shyly smiling you thanked your mum, the three of you headed out of the door because the taxi had already arrived, after about half an hour drive you arrived at the train station, inside there were lot's of people.

"Umma how are we going to find him, there are so many people in here"

"Don't worry, we will find him somehow"

Suddenly you felt someone wrap their arms around you from behind and with a soft warm voice spoke..

"Minji I missed you so much." you quickly turned around and straight away wrapped your arms around the boy stood behind you.

"Oppa i missed you too, it's so good to see you!!"

"How was your vacation my lovely son, gosh i missed you" your mum wrapped her arms around the handsome boy who happened to be your big brother.

When you and your mum finally let go, Minah smiled and waved.

Minwoo smiled, "Minah what happened you got cuter, how are you?? it's been too long"

Blushing she shyly replied with a little giggle "yes i'm very well thank you"

The four of you left the station and enjoyed a taxi ride home with alot of laughter and catching up with your brother.