The Weekend Is Here!

The Happiest Day Of My Life

The bell finally went off announcing the end of school. All the students flooded out of the building cheering on the weekend, however you was still in class clearing away your books and stationary.

"Minji, are you ready yet??" Minah your best friend asked

"Oh you're hear already, don't worry I'm coming now"

"You're always the last one, hurry up its the weekend lets go have fun" Minah whined.

You slowly walked down the hallway to your locker while your best friend was trying to drag you along and telling you to hurry. When you were both finished collecting the things you needed you both made your way home.

"I don't want to go home yet, should we go get icecream first??" Minah asked with a bright smile on her face.

You smiled while nodding at her idea, Minah squealed and jumped around happily, you laughed at her cuteness and the two of you skipped to the icecream shop down the road from your school.

You walked in and all the different colors and flavors of the icecream made you feel happy and warm inside, there were so much to choose from you couldn't decide which flavors you wanted to eat. It was your turn to be served and you decided to get strawberry as it was your favorite flavor. You waited while Minah to get what she wanted, happily munching on your icecream you and Minah decided to go to the park and sit under a tree near the lake, while talking about different things, you were having so much fun you lost track of time.

It started to get dark so you both decided to walk home. You arrived home but nobody was in,

"Oh umma must be at work still. Hmmm what should i eat....."

You decided to cook ramyun as you couldn't find anything else, but you was happy to eat ramyun. After you finished eating you went upstairs to go get a shower, when you were done showering, you finished all your homework so you could have fun on the weekend, you searched through your bag for your phone, you finally found it, you searched down your contact list for Minah, you sent her a text saying

"Minah did you get home safely?? ^-^" while waiting for her to reply you went down to go get a glass of water, while you were coming out of the kitchen your mother was walking through the door.

"Umma! your back" you said cheerfully

"Minji-ah my beautiful daughter, did you wait up for me??"

"Ne umma, i missed you so~~~ much i wanted to see you before i sleep"

she chuckled and came over to you, gave you a loving warm hug, you snuggled into her arms and smiled. You and your mother went upstairs, while talking about your days she tucked you in bed, kissed you on the forehead. soon you fell asleep she smiled in satisfaction that you were peacefully sleeping soon she also went to bed.

The next morning your alarm went off "Hwa jom naejima hajima jebal geureojima Jjajeungna yeorina neol saranghajanha Myeot beoneul malhaeya neon nae mameul alkka"

You woke up smiling to the sound of your favorite band in the whole wide world B.A.P, you checked your phone, there was 1 message from Minah, it said

"Morning Minji ^^ sorry for the late reply i fell asleep, i got home safely thank you :) did you??"  you text her back then went downstairs to find your mother cooking breakfast.

"Morning umma"

"Your awake already its only early"

you smiled and she smiled back and carried on cooking, you sat down at the table watching in admiration at your mother cooking,

*One day that will be me cooking for my family* you thought to yourself with a little giggle.

 Your mother placed all the food on the table and sat down opposite you. You and your mother started to eat all the delicious food.

"How is it??" you mother asked with a concerned look on her face. You looked at her with a poker face making her feel more worried than ever, you then brightly smiled and put two thumbs in the a and shouted DAEBAK!!! the two of you started laughing and carried on eating. When you were done eating you went upstairs to take a shower, when you were done because it was a sunny day you decided to wear your favorite summer outfit (you looked like this) 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdGHg3uXGksGITXIQOKXL

When you were done you said goodbye to your mother and went to meet Minah.

 

Sorry for the boring chapter guys but this is my first story so I'm not that good yet haha but hope you enjoy ^^