Chapter 8

I Believe...in Magic (Sequel to I Believe) -HIATUS-

Chapter 8

 The next few days went by easily; without any interruptions from Jessica and strangely enough, without any random quizzes in class. I had a feeling Kyuhyun had something to do with that, but I didn’t ask, I was too scared too. Despite me accepting the fact that he wasn’t all too bad, he still scared me a bit.

 Donghae and I had been getting closer too. We’d been hanging out more and acting like normal teenagers; going to the beach, hanging out with the rest of the guys, checking out girls, the norm. But in the last few days Donghae had been suffering from dizzy spells that nearly made him pass out. The scary thing is, no one else knows what’s going on.

 Now, obviously, these guys were in my dream, but there was another man there too; another man who didn’t seem to be among us.

 “Hey Sungmin hyung, is there someone else,” I hesitsted, “like us…?” I really did not know how to word this…

 Kyuhyun, who was sitting beside Sungmin hyung as usual, looked up from his PSP and gave me a weird look. I could practically feel his mental scoff.

 “Errm…what do you mean? Like us? What are we like? Care to elaborate?” Sungmin hyung asked, visibly confused.

 I face-palmed. What does that even mean, is there someone else like us…? Why is this so hard? And weird…? It shouldn’t be. I mean, I’m one of them too! One of us…whatever we are. Wait, are we a different species? Is there a name? That would be so cool; to be able to say ‘I’m not human, I’m ~’. No, that’s just weird. I’d become an even bigger loser. I sighed and I could feel Sungmin hyungs gaze watching my every move. I guess he still can’t read me…

 No, he can’t read you. And no, we aren’t a different species. And sorry to burst your bubble, but you are indeed a human. As far we know, you don’t even have a power.You might even be the wrong person. What if Donghae hyung’s not your soulmate…? Then what?

 A certain, familiar, deep voice cut through my confusing thoughts. It was Kyuhyun, and he burst my bubble. But one thing he said caught me off guard. You might even be the wrong person. What if Donghae hyung’s not your soulmate…? What if Donghae’s not my soulmate? What if Donghae’s not mine? What if he’s someone else’s…

 A flash of rage and heat pulsed through me, and I don’t know why. Was it the thought of losing him…? We’d only know each other for a short while, but were we really that close? I brushed it off as being simply because of our soulmate bond. Stupid Kyuhyun; always trying to trick me. It’s our soulmate bond. That’s all it could be, I mean, I’m not gay…I may have been in that dream, but that’s all it was. A dream. Fake. I’m not gay. I mean, I have nothing against being gay. Strangely enough, nearly all of the guys in this group were gay. I’m not so sure about Ryeowook because I haven’t actually met his soulmate yet, but still, gayness can’t rub off on people. My friends may be gay, that doesn’t mean i am! It’s just the bond. THE bond.

 You are…

 His voice again. It startled me and his words echoed throughout my head. I’m not! I’m not gay.

 You are…

 He repeated in a sing-song voice, teasingly this time. I looked up, ready to glare at him but found him resting against Sungmin hyung’s chest while playing his usual games on his PSP.  A tinge of jealously appeared and squeezed at my unsettled heart as Sungmin hyung began to his hair softly and he let out a contented sigh.

 I sat, silently watching them for a while before deciding I needed to find Donghae. I just felt it was necessary. Plus I needed to get away from the scene in front of me. Kyuhyun had stopped playing and had lied down completely with his head on Sungmin hyung’s lap who was still his hair softly. Despite kyuhyun’s eyes being closed, I could tell by his occasional smiles and smirks that they were communicating. It was sweet and my heart became more and more confused.

 An unkown feeling squeezed at my heart. I wanted to lie on Donghae’s lap too, and have him my hair. I wanted to talk to him using my eyes so only he knew what I meant. I wanted…I wanted Donghae.

 You are.

 He whispered this time, very softly. So softly that I would have missed it if I hadn’t been as dumbfounded as I was; my mind empty. Yet, as much as I hated the idea, this time, I was on my way to believing what he said was true.

 “Am I…?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/dies.

i think eunhyuk just turned gay...

i think

we'll see :)

 

COMMEEENT~ AND SUBSCRIBE BECAUSE YOU KNOW I LOVE IT! <3 and chances are, i'll update faster ;)