Chapter 1

I Believe...in Magic (Sequel to I Believe) -HIATUS-

Chapter 1

 

I was floating in a big valley...wait what?! How am I walking in thin air!?!?!?!?!...when I heard a thrumming sound. Like that of powerful wings beating against strong winds.  I turned behind and I saw two wings attached to my back, both a midnight black hue. Now this is confusing....Since when did I sprout wings?...

 

When I turned around to face the front again, I realised that I was following another winged creature...okay, let's see where we are headed. We flew past endless clouds, all pink and fluffy, like fairy floss. I wanted to reach out and touch them but just as I was going to, they cleared, showing a beautiful, emerald green forest expanding out far and wide, beneath our feet.

 

Slowly, the sound of our wings became quieter as we descended from the clouds, landing  softly in a small clearing. I looked around in awe, taking in the beautiful, tall trees, full of green leaves, swaying slowly in the light breeze of our wings. Then, something caught my attention. There sat a group of other people, all seemingly normal and human for now.

 

They sat in a circle, legs crossed, focussed on the blue flames that were glowing from the fire infront of them. It had spark of green and purple in it too. It was amazing. Everything about this place seemed so surreal.

 

As soon as they saw us, they all stood up and greeted us happily.

 

"Ahhh, Hyuung~ took you long enough!" said a tall muscular man. He wasn’t wearing a shirt and it kinda freaked me out to see his overly defined abs. it made me feel self-conscious and small.

 

"Eunhyuk-ahh! What're you doing standing there?" called out the person that had brought me here. I looked at him, wondering what this was about. How does he know my name? He looked familiar but before I had the chance to see his face properly the muscle dude called out.

 

"Yeah, come on we've got to start the council meeting now!" he pulled my arms, urging me to come along with him. Ohmygodhe'stouching me!!!

 

He sat me between the other guy and him. I turned to examine the winged dude I followed.  I figured that it would be nice to know atleast someone!

 

GASP!!! He's cuuutteee! His eyes were a familiar chocolate brown, big and round, innocent and childish. He was the sweetest thing I'd ever seen until I realised…Monkey mind thinkingand 3...2...1 My eyes widened at the thought. Could it be? It couldn’t…that would just be too strange. I glanced at the others around the fire. The seemed to be concentrating on the fire again as if it would speak or something…

 

I looked back at the guy beside me…OMG HE'S DONGHAE FROM MY DREAM BEFORE!!!! What is he doing here?!?!!!?!!?

 

I remembered what had happened last time, and how I longed for him to come to my school. Thinking through my dream, I then remembered exactly what he nearly did to me last time and I began blushing hard looking like a fried anchovy...

 

"Hyukkie, are you okay? Teukie hyung is going to start the meeting soon" muttered my Hae...I mean Donghae.  He remembered the nickname!

 

"Umm..." I said half conscious of what was going on and still in my blushing state, and then  looked up to comprehend what he was saying.

 

Now that I had settled down a bit, I decided to take in my surroundings a bit more. Around the huge blue-flamed campfire sat many men, all different sizes and shapes wearing normal clothes sitting quiet and focused. There were about…my brain is so slow right now! I CANT THINK!!10…no, 12 people sitting there other than  Donghae, me and Muscles man....I've got to stop calling him that.....

 

"What is your name?" I asked timidly so shySO SHYY!!

 

"Ahhh hyung!!! You forgot me, Siwon?!" he asked with a pout. OMGSOCUTE...Nooo I have Hae!

 

"Oh right! Sorry" I apologized for no reason, I mean how could I forget him when I don't even know who he is! I was more confused than when I first got here…if that was even possible.

 

Anyways, just then a blonde haired angel, I say that coz he had a SHINING HALO around his head! stood up from one end of the circle. He was wearing a long white robe and it looked as if it was glowing. He looked like royalty, if you could say that. I mean we WERE in the middle of the forest somewhere with a group of guys a few of which had torn clothes. Although, I think that’s just the fashion. It was kind of like, he was the leader of some secret clan, or gang of some sort. It was kind of starting to scare me. He stood  and clapped his hands to call attention.

 

When he did that, everyone stopped whatever they were doing and focussed on him, wait not everyone...no there was this cute boy dressed in all pink wearing bunny ears who was giggling and hadn't noticed the signal. Is he like, gay? Immediately, the angel no Teukie hyung, I suddenly remembered Donghae calling him that, gave him a death glare and the bunny gulped and settled down quietly.

 

“Let the meeting begin” Teukie hyung announced. Although his voice was quite high, he seemed to give off this leader-ish vibe and everyone seemed to be listening intently. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAAAAAYY!!! FIRST CHAPTER IS UP! and second chapter is nearly done xD *does happy dance*

tell us what ya think! :)

do you love it? do u hate it?

comment and subscribee <3