Chapter 2

I Believe...in Magic (Sequel to I Believe) -HIATUS-

Everything is in Eunhyuk's POV

Chapter 2

 It’s funny. It only took the class a couple of weeks to get over my little ‘incident’ and I ended up becoming pretty good friends with Ryeowook, or Wookie as we call him. What’s funnier is that in the few months after Wookie joined, we’ve had many new students join our school.

First to join was Kim Ryeowook. And although he has a small build and is very fragile looking he has the biggest heart and the bestest I know that’s not a word but hush! voice. Seriously, he’s part of the school choir and he sings better and possibly higher than all the girls and boys there! In my opinion, and the opinion of many many many others, he sings better than the teacher too but no one wants to say anything. Miss Hamilton, one of the music teachers, is the NICEST person in the world! No kidding.

So anyway, we had this sleepover once, yes guys have sleepovers too, and we ended up convincing Ryeowook to try and break a glass with his voice. You know the high singing thing? …Poor kid, by the end of the night he had lost his voice and the glass didn’t even chip. We felt so bad. For about a week after that night, we’d look in through the door to the music room during choir practice, and poor Wookie would be sitting in a corner unable to sing.

He doesn’t trust us with dares or experiments anymore…but I don’t blame him.

Ryeowook’s  also an excellent cook. But he doesn’t tell anyone. ‘I’m trying to preserve my manly image!’ his excuses are pathetic and we all know it. But we let him be. He’s as manly as a newborn baby. 

Then there’s Sungmin. He’s as cute as a bunny and he seriously has this obsession with pink! Its crazy! He has a pink bag with a pink pencil case with pink pens and pencils and rubbers and anything that’s not pink, he’ll colour pink!

Other than his crazy obsession he's a really soft guy, but then again he’s manly too.  That didn’t make sense right? Well its like, when you look at him, you’d think he’s the sweetest guy. He’s really nice and cute-looking which makes his seem so vulnerable but, and there is a but, he knows the secrets of martial arts.

 That’s right. You do not want to get into a fight with Lee Sungmin, king of martial arts. But there’s nothing to worry about because Sungmin is kind and calm and claims to only learn it as a hobby other than ‘collecting pink things’. No one believes him. Everyone thinks he’s some bad- kid. I don’t quite understand how though…I mean, he’s got the best grades and he wouldn’t hurt a fly! And did they forget about the pink obsession?!? I don’t understand people these days…

There’s also Choi Siwon, or muscle man. Seriously, his abs are uh-MA-zingg! And kinda scary too.  And Siwon seems to like to walk around half . I mean, not at school or anything, but if we go to the movies or just to hang out, he’s always wearing wife-beaters that are stuck to him with his arms bulging out of the arm holes. Its kinda gross sometimes and hanging out with him makes us look like plain, normal, lanky teens.

 That’s not true though. Well, it might be true for Ryeowook, but Sungmin has total abs and Yesung claims to. We’ve never seen him shirtless…funny how he always skips out on going to the beach. He doesn’t have anything under his shirt…I know he doesn’t And I’m not that bad myself! I’ve got abs, not to brag or anything, but I do! But standing next to Siwon, they mean nothing. Whenever we decide to go hang out at the beach, we try our best to not let Siwon know. It’s scary lying down next to ab-man.

He’s also a total mama’s boy though.’ A gentleman, a role model’ as the mothers say. It makes me want to puke! And whenever he goes to meet an adult he dresses in suits and stuff that makes him look like some rich kid…his dad IS a CEO of some company but still~! He doesn’t need to show off!  He’s also a faithful church-goer. Like seriously, if we ask him to hang out on a Sunday morning he gives us a death stare saying ‘shouldn’t you be going somewhere ELSE?! –hint hint-

No one else in our group is that religious. Some visit the church when they have time, others don’t bother. Its not really important. I have dance practice most Sundays so, Siwon can’t say anything. He’s a person that stays true to whatever it is he’s staying true to. For example, going to church. He goes EVERY week. And he likes to encourage other people to stay true to things too. So, about me going to rehearsals all the time, he’s totally for it!

 Other than those guys there are two more in our group. They’re the newest additions and I don’t know them very well. One of them is Kibum who’s very shy and inward. He never laughs or cries and I’ve barely heard him speak. His super low voice makes him even harder to understand because it sounds as if he’s always mumbling!

 But one thing he loves and is good at is acting. He wants to go to acting school or something like that. He’s really good friends with Siwon and sometimes I’ve seen them talking to each other about it. I wish him the best of luck! But he has this procrastination problem and no matter how much we urge him, he’s not bothered to fill in an audition form. Stupid boy...

 The other one is Kangin. He’s really buff-looking but kind hearted. He’s the kind of person you’d think would know karate and be able to kick your , but he’s not violent if he’s not drunk. BUT, he’s a total player. I feel sorry for the girls that he plays with. I guess you could say he’s a great actor too! He leads them on, luring them in, dates them for a few days and the dumps them harshly! It’s sad watching the girls run off crying, but that’s just how he is. I wish I could change it. I wish I could run after those girls and comfort them. I just don’t understand why they don’t learn…he’s probably dated the whole female population and dumped them, but they just keep coming back!

Yeah, our group is pretty full on. Everyone’s so different, it’s hard to believe we get along as well as we do. It’s like there’s some invisible force binding us together, like it’s our destiny to be together or something. Whatever I didn’t believe in any of that destiny, faith-y stuff.

I'm really just a normal teenager....

-------------------------------------

So, what'd you guys think?

This chapter is mostly, no all of Ria's work!

Please give us feedback, we'd love to hear what you think! xDDDDDD

Rina =)