Chapter 3

I Believe...in Magic (Sequel to I Believe) -HIATUS-

Chapter 3

 Over the weeks we bonded, getting to know each other better and even often visiting each other’s houses. Today I was to go to Ryeowook’s house for the second time.  It was large, but that was about the only thing I remembered about it because the last I went over, I was drunk.

 We had gone to a club or something and I woke up the next morning in his house. Apparently I had thrown up too…and poor Wookie had to clean it up. I feel sorry for the kid. He’s the youngest and although we take care of each other, we bully him the most. Telling him to do this and that, to get this and that, from here and there must get tiring. But he’s too scared of Kangin to not listen. We all are.

 ---

 All day at school Ryeowook seemed to be super excited about something. He was all-smiles all morning and someone was getting kinda impatient.

 “Dude! Whats up with you? You’re like, smiling 24/7!” Sungmin enquired, seemingly annoyed. Meet, someone :)

 “Haha, nothing much, my brother’s coming home today.” He replied, grinning wider.

 Sungmin’s smile left his face for a fraction of a second but returned immediately.

 I didn’t take any notice, focusing my attention back on Ryeowook. He looked so cute! Smiling from ear to ear. Must be an important brother. I wondered what his name is but before I could ask, Sungmin started again.

 “You have a brother?” Sungmin asked after glancing at me, amused by the fact that none of us knew of this mysterious brother of his. Noone else said anything though. Weren’t they curious too? Siwon didn’t even look up from the bible he’d been reading all morning.

 “Yes!!! He’s been in America for the past 4 years, though. He went there to study medicine and he hasn’t had a long enough break to come visit since! I’m so excited!” his voice got higher with anticipation slowly seeping into it.

 I wondered whether I should still go over this afternoon. I mean, doesn’t he want to spend time with his brother? I might feel awkward…

“Hey Wookie, I don’t think I should come over today…” his smile faltered “…I mean he’s your brother and you haven’t seen him in ages. I don’t want to interrupt or something…” I added cautiously.

“Aww…but I wanted you to meet him and for him to meet you!”

 “Meet me? Why? Do I know him?” I was confused. Who is Wookie’s brother to me?

 “I don’t think you know him…unless by some really strange co-incidence you do…Nope, you don’t know him, I mean its impossible, right?...well nothing’s impossible, but you know…”

 I watched as Ryeowook fought with himself, eyebrows knotted together in confusion. It seemed as if he was trying to hide something. Like he wasn’t telling me something important. I noticed the others at the table glancing at each other with warning looks on their faces. What’s up with this? It was strangely creepy. As if they were sending messages with their eyes. Well, everyone does that, but like, this was weird. And the silence didn’t help the absurdness of the whole thing…kinda made it worse.

 I needed to laugh it off. –insert awkward laugh- no one reacted. I cleared my throat and settled into my seat once again.

 I’m confused. Are they planning something? Like a surprise party?...OMG A SURPRISE PARTY!! I LOVE THOSE! So that’s why he’s making up this thing about having a brother and stuff…I GET IT! Monkey brain ain’t that stupid after all *mental wink*…wait, I don’t know about this…it IS a surprise after all.

 I made a small ‘Ooohhh’ sound and winked at Ryeowook as if to say, ‘I understand, I’ll leave’

 He looked at me, confused, frozen. His eyes seemed to be darting from me to Kangin. Maybe it’s at kangin’s place…

 I looked and Kangin and smiled shyly. I didn’t know him well and truthfully, he kinda creeped me out.

“So…I’ll see you later…?” I said as I stood up. After saying a quick bye to everyone I left the table.

Kangin’s POV

The minute Eunhyuk got out of earshot I hissed. “Ryeowook! You’ve GOT to be more careful!”

“I know. I’m sorry hyung…” he mumbled in return.

“Sorry’s not enough! He can’t know yet!” I whisper-yelled at him.

He recoiled into Sungmin’s arms with fear. “I’m sorry hyung. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry…” he whispered repeatedly into Sungmin’s chest. Sungmin tried to console the whimpering Ryeowook while giving me dirties.

 “Calm down and stop scaring Wook! Hyukkie probably thinks it’s a party or something sane like that…”

 I started to calm down a bit thinking that even if someone let it slip, he wouldn’t believe us. So we were okay for now but we couldn’t afford to let our guard down or make mistakes.  I could feel it. “She’s getting stronger…” I whispered to no one in particular. But they all heard anyway and exchanged worried glances. This time, Siwon looked up from his bible.

 Normal/Eunhyuk’s POV

 I walked outside, feeling unwanted. Truth was, I didn’t think I knew what was going on, I just felt the need to leave. The atmosphere in there was scary. It changed so fast. From a bubbly Ryeowook to…well, I don’t really know. It was just eerie, okay, and its creeping me out!

  Come to think of it, they all looked worried, constantly exchanging nervous glances. I’m pretty sure they were hiding something bigger than just a surprise party from me. But I felt I better not ask.

 As I walked around the sunny grounds I realised something. Although Ryeowook seemed genuinely happy about his brother coming back, the others didn’t seem to react. I thought no one knew about this brother of his, but noone else said anything. And when Sungmin replied, it seemed planned, forced. There was something else hidden in his questions. His eyes didn’t sparkle, his voice wasn’t very excited. As if he, everyone, all knew Ryeowook’s brother and everyone knew he would come today.

 Say whaatt?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kayy so since there are two authors we'll be using two colours to talk...

purple = ria 

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh im soo sorryy peopleeeeee DDDDD: we havent updated in like 2 or 3 weeks or mayb even a month :OO GAHH I DONT EVEN REMEMBER!!!

im really sorry :(

but anyway...i'm thinking of maybe doing a double update or writing a super long chapter soon to make up for it :)

this chapter's kinda boring... not much happens.... :/

okay i don't like making escuses but seriously, i had like 6 tests over two weeks and the three days of cam where i wasnt even at home or near internet... Rina also had some tests and stuff so yea..

 

IM SORRYYYYYYYYYY :/ don't hurt me :/

i promise to update more often now :)

COMMENTTTTTT <3 <3 and all you silent readers...don't be such ninjas :L

Rina: What she said lol xDDDD Again this chapter is Ria's masterpiece and my ideas....come to think of it that's how it normally is...I give ideas she transforms them T___T

Anyways, WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS COMMENTING?! We'd like some feedback, and we do put a good deal of effort into this....D:

So please comment and sub and make us happy =)

Expect the next chapter sooner~! Love you <3