Goodbye.

On Bended Knees

Next morning.............

All the girls woke up early with different reasons. Tiffany and Jessica has a date with their boyfriends while Yuri and her friends will hang out with their new found friends.

"Morning Seobang.." Jessica happily greeted and hug the tan girl, Yuri awkwardly chuckle and went to the kitchen with Jessica on her back hugging her tight.

After eating their breakfast Jessica and Tiffany bid goodbye to the other girls. Yuri as a gentle woman she is, she escorted the two girls out in her house. Jessica sweetly smile and hug the tan girl. Yuri warmly smile and hug back.

"Can I hug you again?" Yuri softly murmur, Jessica pinch Yuri's nose and pull the tall girl into a tight hug. Jessica cup Yuri's face and peck the tan girl's lips. "I love you Seobang.." Jessica whisper, Yuri smile and peck Jessica's lips as well. "I will always love you baby.." Yuri sweetly cooed and softly push the blonde girl. Jessica was happily skipping towards Tiffany's car, before she enter in the car she blow a kiss to Yuri and smile sweetly.

"Bye.." Yuri wave her hands and went back to her house. "Bye.." Yuri mumble and smile bitterly.

___________________

1 day before their flight.........

"Let's enjoy this night.." Sooyoung excitedly shouted, Yuri and Taeyeon look at each other and wink.

"Our not gay friend invited us to go out tonight." Taeyeon playfully elbow Yuri, the tan girl laugh out loud and nodd her head in responds.

Paaakkk..

Paakkkk..

"Make fun of me huh? What's wrong if I'm not gay?" Sooyoung angrily shouted while keep on slapping and kicking her friends. Yuri and Taeyeon keep on laughing while blocking the long hands and legs of Sooyoung.

"What about Sunny then?" Yuri mockingly exclaim. Sooyoung hopeless shook her head.

"Yoong...I miss you.. It's so hard to be surrounded by abnormal, crazy gays.." Sooyoung lift her both hands in the air, gesturing she surrender.

"Wait, Soo do you by any chance have feeling for me?" Yuri giggle and high five Taeyeon.

"No Yul, she's inlove with me.." Taeyeon wink at Sooyoung and seductively post. Sooyoung pout and was about to cry when Yuri and Taeyeon dance dorkily which make the shikshin to laugh hard.

"We love you so much Soo even you are still in denial stage." Yuri friend again and earn a hard slap from the latter.

"Are we going out or not?" Sooyoung angrily face her two best friends, Yuri pout while Taeyeon show her puppy eyes.

"eeww...I don't know why we became best friends.." Yuri raise her left brows and put her hands on her hips. "Remember the first day we meet? You are drooling looking at my ice cream, I feel like you haven't eaten for a couple of months that why I give you-------" Sooyoung put her hands infront Yuri's face, to stop the tan girl from talking. "I remember now.." Sooyoung softly mumble.

"Why did we become best friend?" Taeyeon smile sheepishly and wink at Yuri, Sooyoung take a very deep breathe and face her midget best friend. "You, midget ert grab my and laugh at loud..Remember that day?" Taeyeon scoff and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, how could I forget that day? I thought my head fall off when you smack my head hard. As if you have a ." Taeyeon turn around and stock her tongue out.

"Midget..." Sooyoung shouted....

"Buttless.."Taeyeon retorted and giggle.

"I thought we're going out?" Yuri butted in and pull her two best friend.

"I'll call Yoona and ask her to go with us so I can have someone normal to talk to." Sooyoung  grab her phone and call Yoona. Yuri and Taeyeon are outside waiting for Sooyoung.

"Yul, this is our last day. What do you want to do?" Taeyeon lean her petite body in the bumper of Yuri's car while the tan girl is sitting in the bumper. Yuri look down and weakly smile. "Enjoy this day I think." Yuri short respond.

"You?"

"Same as yours.."

"Do have plans on coming back here?" Taeyeon curiously ask, Yuri look at the stars sparkling, twinkling in the sky. "No, I don't have any plan of going back here Tae." Taeyeon nodd her head in responds and stand straight facing her best friend. "Then we should enjoy our last night here." Taeyeon  smiling dorkily and immediately open the driver seat and open her palm, Yuri shook her head and throw the keys.

"So where are we going tonight?" Sooyoung ask and excitedly sat on the back.

"Since we never been in a club. We will go tonight." Taeyeon excitedly start the car and drive away. Yuri and Sooyoung just shrugg their shoulders and let Taeyeon decide everything. They arrive at Soshi club and went inside. Their eyes was amaze by the surroundings.

"So this is it." The trio sat in a table waiting for Yoona.

"Wait..is that Tiffany and Jessica?" Sooyoung blurted pointing a few table away from them. Yuri and Taeyeon follow Sooyoung's long arm and a bitter smile appear in their faces.

"Those es forbid you guys not to go to clubs and now they are here with their n' boyfriends.." Sooyoung angrily mumbled, Yuri and Taeyeon shook their heads.

"We are here to enjoy, let's just ignore them ok?" Yuri calmly exclaim and receive a nodd from  her two best friends.

"Hi guys.. It's the first time I saw you here." Jessica pull her boyfriend away who is now mocking Yuri and her friends.

"Yeah coz some es----" Yuri cut Sooyoung, "We are bored so we decided to enjoy our night." Yuri smile warmly.

"Yuri? Sooyoung?" Yuri and Sooyoung turn their heads and so as the other.

"Se Kyung?" Sooyoung shouted, eyeing the beautiful girl head to toe.

"Yul she's not gay, she's just checking that girl from head to toe." Taeyeon whisper and giggle, the tan girl giggle along.

"Wow.." Jessica and Tiffany's boyfriends muttered, admiring the ladies infront them. Jessica and Tiffany glared at their boyfriends and turn their attention towards the other girls.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsJ8zWoWOy4CeDcGBwljx     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqV-7ULbDnnkmcgWCMlLo    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBScStcV-gJQWVuKBmvFd

"Can we join you guys?" Se kyung whine and sat in between Yuri and Sooyoung. 

"Sure.." Taeyeon responded and ignore the glares from her two best friends.

"Kim Taeyeon.." Taeyeon introduce herself while sweetly smiling at Se kyung and her friends. Yuri and Sooyoung shook their heads and softly mumble "ert..".  While Tiffany on the other eyed Taeyeon.

"Can we join as well? Please..." Donghae and Nichkun pleaded and take their seats pulling their girlfriends in their side. Yuri let out a heavy sigh as she stood up and went to the bar then order a drink.

"Hmm..mind if I join you?" Yuri turn her head to her side and smile weakly.

"Yuri, do you have a problem?" Yuri shook her head and gulp the whole glass of beer.

"So I'm guessing this is the other part of Se kyung?" Se kyung nodd her head and giggle.

"Don't tell me that your other part is a loner?" Se kyung lean her head in Yuri's shoulder, Yuri furiously shook her head. "No.." Yuri protested and shook her shoulder, Se kyung head fall, she pouted and slap Yuri's shoulder.

"Meanie.."

"You are the meanie.."

"No I'm not.."

"Yes you are.."

"No.."

"Yes.." the two keep on bickering then after that they burst into laughter.

"We should go back now." Yuri help Se kyung and walk towards their table hand in hand.

"Hey, are you guys together?" Donghae teasingly exclaim and wink at Yuri.

"No..I told you she's not gay.." Jessica shouted and slap her boyfriend's arm.

"Sorry Baby, I was just teasing her." Donghae explain, Yuri just smile weakly and take her seat.

"I guess I would be gay if it's Yuri.." Se kyung bluntly mumble and lean her head in Yuri's shoulder. Sooyoung and Taeyeon widen their eyes and mouth agape.

"Aaaww...sweet.." Donghae mumble and wink at Nichkun.

"May we know why?" Nichkun curiously ask, Gyuri rolled her eyes. "She's handsome to be a girl." Gyuri uses as a matter of fact tone.

"And she's so damn y.." Hara butted in and high five Gyuri. Donghae and Nichkun scoff.

"She's just being Kwon Yuri. Simple yet stunning, sweet, dork and very humble. Any girl or boy would wish to have her." Se kyung sweetly smile at Yuri.

"My baby didn't fall for Yuri.." Donghae proudly exclaim, Taeyeon and Sooyoung giggle and rolled their eyes.

"How sweet of you Se Kyung, I will definitely agree with you. How about me?" Taeyeon whine and pointed herself. The other girls burst into laughter.

"You're so cute..haha.." Gyuri muttered while laughing hard.

"I can be your girlfriend.." Hara bluntly muttered and hug Taeyeon tight. Tiffany secretly kick Taeyeon's feet. Taeyeon look at Tiffany then move closer to Hara.

"What?" Donghae and Nichkun shouted in unison. Shooking their head in disbelief.

"Yuri I will make you love me." Se kyung giggle and pinch Yuri's nose, the tan girl shook her head and drank her drinks.

"Such a teaser eehh.." Yuri whisper and pinch the latter's nose, Se kyung giggle as well and slap Yuri's arm. Jessica slam her glass in the table hard and glared at Yuri. The tan girl ignore Jessica and grab her drinks.

"Let's dance..where is Yoona..aish.." Sooyoung pull Yuri and Taeyeon up and drag the duo in the dance floor, wanting to get out from the awkward moment earlier.

"Let's go to the other club.." Yuri and Taeyeon nodd their heads and slowly made their way to the door but a pair of hands grab their  elbows..

"Where are you going guys?" Se kyung ask and pull Yuri in her side, while Gyuri and Hara do the same and pull Sooyoung and Taeyeon in their side.

"Bathroom.." Yuri lied. "huh? the bathroom is there.." Hara pointed the opposite side, Yuri awkwardly giggle and look at her best friends.

"Aaiisshh..whatever Yul..let's just enjoy this night. This is our last night, so just savor it.." Taeyeon whisper and drag Gyuri in the dance floor again. 

"So mind telling me who is that blonde girl? She seems like wanted to buried me alive.." Yuri chuckle and slap Se kyung's arm.

"Nah, she's just a friend.." Yuri responded.

"Anyway, why did you quit?" Se kyung raise her voice a little coz of the loud sounds echoed in the club.

"I want to take a rest..hehe.." Yuri giggle in her own words.

"Wow..what a reason.." Se kyung sarcastically cooed and wrap her arms in Yuri's neck.

"You are going abroad right?" Yuri shook her head, Se kyung slap Yuri's chest.

"Fine, don't tell anyone ok?" Se Kyung nodd her head and smile widely.

"Yes, and we are leaving tomorrow." Yuri honestly said, Se kyung widen her eyes and hug the tan girl tight.

"I see." Se kyung sadly whisper and they dance in a slow motion not minding the people around.

"Excuse me.." Jessica pull Yuri away from Se kyung.

"Excuse me?" Se kyung irritatedly repeat Jessica's words. Yuri drag Jessica away from Se kyung and whisper, "I'll be back, Sorry.."..

"What is wrong witj you Jessica.." Yuri angrily push the blonde girl. Jessica started to tear up and face Yuri. "I thought you will always love me huh.. why on earth you are flirting with that ?" Jessica cried hard, Yuri press her temples. "Where is your boyfriend? come on let's go.." Yuri drag Jessica back to thr club, the blonde girl shook her hand roughly and pull Yuri into a hug.

"I'm dying of jealousy here Seobang..pls don't make me feel jealous..." Yuri scoff and face the blonde girl.

"What about me then?" Jessica  hand her head low and shook her head weakly. "I don't know.." she softly mumble.

"Let's go before they think something bad." Yuri and Jessica walk back inside the club.

"What took you guys so long?" Se kyung whine and pull Yuri in her side, Jessica pull Yuri and glared at Se kyung. "Confirm.." Se kyung murmur softly.

"Yul, I stay in your apartment tonight." Se kyung whine, Yuri widen her eyes and look at the latter in disbelief.

"What?" Jessica shouted and face Se kyung.

"What? Why are you acting like Yuri is your girlfriend?."Se kyung raise her brows and put her hands in her hips.

"Yul.." Yuri and the rest of the girls turn around and saw a Yoona running towards Yuri.

"Why are you here?" Yoona shouted, Yuri pointed Taeyeon.

"Hehe..for a change.." Taeyeon sheepishly smile.

"Yul lets go, it would be better if we stay at your apartment. Tae, Soo lets go." Yoona glared at Jessica and Tiffany.

"Wait Yoong, meet Se kyung, Gyuri and Hara." Sooyoung introduce the trio, Yoona smile widely and politely introduce herself. "Im Yoona, Yuri's cousin not twin. hehe.." Yuri giggle and back hug Yoona.

"Yeah, you really look like Yuri." Se kyung took Yoona's hand for a shake hand.

"Do you want to come with us?" Yoona warmly smile at Se kyung.

"Sure...I would love too." Se kyung cling her arms in Yuri's elbow and lean her head in the tan girl's shoulder.

"Seobang...." Jessica whisper but Se kyung heard it coz she was leaning her head in Yuri's shoulder.

"Seobang?" She mumble softly enough for Jessica to hear.

"Yes, she's my Seobang.." Jessica coldly exclaim.

"Then what is that guy to you?" Se kyung retorted, Jessica know what Se kyung mean. Jessica step forward and face Se kyung. "Stay away from my Seobang..." Se kyung sarcastically chuckle.

"As if she will stay.." Se kyung blurted a hint to Jessica, she then turn around and started walking away.

"What do you mean?" Jessica roughly turn Se kyung around to face her.

"Nothing, just saying. Go to your boyfriend now, I want to spend this night with Yuri." Se kyung roughly shook her arm off and walk away. Jessica clench her fist and sternly staring at Se kyung....

____________________

Yultaesoo apartment....

"You guys are leaving me alone here." Yoona cried and cover her face, Yuri,Taeyeon and Sooyoung hug the younger girl tight. "Yoong, we will wait for you there ok? Pls don't cry.." Taeyeon rub Yoona's back.

"Guys, no crying pls..we must celebrate." Hyoyeon clap her hands and turn the music on. She started to dance, later on her girlfriend follow her in the center and dance ily. Hara and Gyuri made their way to the center and started to hit the dance floor. Yuri excuse herself and went to her room, she look at her luggage and smile weakly.

"Yul, stop sulking there. Let's go." Sooyoung drag Yuri in the dance floor. The girls savor every minutes left and make sure every seconds was filled with laughters.

"Yul can I have something from you? Something that will remind me of you." Se kyung whisper, Yuri confusely look at the latter. Se kyung giggle and cup Yuri's face. This.... Se kyung lean forward and softly capture Yuri's lips. Yuri froze for a second then responded in the kiss.

"You are my first kiss.." Se kyung caress Yuri's lips and sweetly smile at the tan girl.

"Why?" Se kyung buried her head in Yuri's neck, "Because I want you to my first." she then tighten her hug, Yuri hug back and rub Se kyung's back.

"Anyway, we have to go. Thank you for this night and pls take care guys." Se kyung, Gyuri and Hara bid goodbye. Yuri hug Se kyung and gently peck the latter's lips. "Even though you are not my first kiss, you make me feel like it was my first kiss. Thank you and take care of yourself." Yuri whisper and kiss Se kyung's forehead.

Yoona decided to sleep with Yuri while Taeyeon and Sooyoung sleep together.

________________

Departure time...........

Yuri grab her phone and saw 20 missed calls and 18 messages. She open the messages and shook her head. It was Jessica.

"I think you are having a good night with that ."

"Kwon Yuri, why are you not answering my calls and text?"

"Are you really busy flirting with that ?"

"I hate you.."

"Seobang, pls meet me tomorrow. I'll wait for you at the park."Yuri read Jessica's messages. Yuri sigh, she was thinking if she will reply or  not.

To: Jessica

From: Seobang Yuri

Pls. take care of yourself Sica. I can't meet you today, I'm sorry. I wish you happiness.. Bye Sica, you will always be a part of me and thank you for everything....

Yuri take a deep breathe and push the send button, she then turn off her phone and hug Yoona for the last time. Taeyeon on the other hand was texting Tiffany.

To: Tiffany

From: Tae tae

Thank you for everything. Take care always and always smile. Your very beautiful when you smile Fany ah, so keep on smiling, ok? I won't bother you again..Bye... by the way I'm happy that I meet you. Bye...

Taeyeon turn off her phone and they walk to the waiting area, Yoona wave her hand and walk out in the airport crying.

"This is it.. Goodbye _________ forever......." The trio mumble.