Friends

On Bended Knees

Yuri went back to their table, she tried hard to smile and hide her sadness. Yuri feel a hand squeezing her own, she look at the latter and saw her mom sweetly smiling at her.

"We'll talk later. I have to go now." Yuri's mom kiss the latter's forehead. "I know you are strong baby, you can go through anything.We are always in your side." Mrs. Kwon kiss Yuri's cheek and bid goodbye to the other girls. The girls politely bow while Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Yoona hug the middle aged woman and bid goodbye to Mrs. Kwon.

"You ok?" Victoria worriedly ask Yuri, the latter smile and nodd her head.

"Unnie, I am always here for you ok? She's not worth it Unnie..she's not." Yoona whisper and hug her cousin tight.

"Yoong, don't make me cry. I don't want to cry." Yuri buried her face in Yoona's neck. Yoona close her eyes and hug her cousin tight.

"We need to go now." Yoona sternly exclaim and glared at Jessica. Yoona look at Sooyoung and Taeyeon sending message that they needed to go now, as in NOW.

"Ok..Let's go guys.." Taeyeon stand up and went beside Yuri hugging the latter side ways.

"I guess we are not invited, so see you guys later." Tiffany sarcastically muttered and pull Jessica.

"I thought you guys are too dumb to understand it. guess I'm wrong, you are not that dumb." Yoona angrily exclaim and walk towards Tiffany and Jessica. "Stay away from Yuri." Yoona whisper and glared at the latter. Jessica grab Yoona's hand and roughly pull the latter. "I won't, we promise to stay together forever. We will together live a normal life." Jessica coldly muttered, Yoona shook her hand roughly. "What? Normal? What do you think of her life now? not normal?" Yoona responds.

Jessica scoff and mockingly smile at Yoona. "Don't play dumb Yoona, you know what I mean. I love Yuri so much that I want the best for her." Jessica retorted.

Yoona step closer, their faces are inches away. "Do what ever you want Jessica Jung, don't drag Yuri in your foolishness. Yuri's life now is way better than what she has when you are in it." Yoona push Jessica hard, luckily Tiffany was able to catch her best friend.

"Yoong..enough.." Yuri pull Yoona and bid goodbye to Jessica and Tiffany.

"What was that?" Hyoyeon curiously ask. Sooyoung awkwardly laugh. "It's one of Yoona's prank..haha..let's go.." Sooyoung push Hyoyeon not wanting the latter to ask more questions.

"Yoong, don't do it again ok?" Yoona frown and face her cousin.

"Don't tell me you still take her side after what she did?" Yoona angrily whisper back, Yuri sigh.

"I didn't mean like that Yoong. I just don't want to drag you guys to my problem. I am really thankful that I have you, my parents, Tae and Soo. It's enough for me to move on ok?" Yoona expression soften and softly slap Yuri's shoulder.

"Either you drag us or not, we, specially me will always be at your side Yul. I know how stupid you are, you are so whipped before that even if she will tell yoo to jump in the bridge I bet you will do it just to please her. Yul just remember that you still have us. We are more worthy of your love than that .." Yoona uses as a matter if fact tone. Yuri giggle and hug her cousin tight.

"I love you Yoong.." Yuri sweetly cooed.

"Eew..are you guys making out? Someone here is sulking and jealous" Hyoyeon playfully rolled her eyes and her lips pointing to Victoria. Yoona chuckle, "Yuri is mine.." Yoona proudly exclaim.

"We know Yoong, don't need to brush it in our faces." Sooyoung butted in and wink at Yoona.

"I'm jealous, I thought you are mine Yul." Taeyeon fake a sobs, Sooyoung rub Taeyeon's back. "It's ok Tae. Move on.." Yoona burst into laughter and slap Sooyoung and Taeyeon's arms hard while Yuri can't help but to laugh along. Her friend's antics never fails to lighten up her mood.

After a few hours pass.......

Yuri, Yoona, Taeyeon and Sooyoung arrive at Kwon residence. Yuri scan the garden,her room, and went to the balcony. Her house are full of memories with Jessica, every corner of their house has a story. Yuri grab her guitar and sat in the balcony. She fix some of the strings and softly strum her guitar.

"Haha.. your voice..try to fit it in the sound of the guitar. Listen to the guitar first ok." Jessica muttered in between giggling. Yuri smile bitterly as she remember her again. Tears form in the corner of her eyes.

"Yul I know you are strong---" Yuri cut Taeyeon. "This house,this room reminds me of her Tae." Yuri smile bitterly and put the guitar down.

"What do you really want Yul?" Taeyeon sat beside Yuri, the latter confusely look at Taeyeon.

"What I mean is that..Do you want you guys will be back together?" Yuri lean her head in the head of the chair and locked her gaze in the sky. "A part of me want her back Tae but the other half wants her to regret for breaking my heart and move on. Tae she's my first, If I know this will happen Tae I should have stop myself. I should have stop myself Tae but this heart is to stubborn and now she suffer because of her own foolishness." Yuri voice tremble and tears starting to fall.

"I'm tired crying Tae,and  what's funny Tae? I even wish I have an amnesia, so I can forget her. Why she keep on bothering me Tae. I..I'm not avoiding her Tae it's just I don't want to see her for me to be able to forget her." Yuri muttered while crying hard.

"And what will happen when you saw here one day? Either you will get mad and feel the pain again or your feelings for her will again pop out in your heart, wanting her. Avoiding her maybe the first thing that will cross your mind, thinking you can move on easily. But the question is what if you will see her again, what will happen? Avoiding her,hating her is what cowards do." Yuri and Taeyeon turn their heads and smile weakly at the latter.

"You guys are still young, try to explore the world and you will see and realize there are lots of reason to wake up every morning, to smile and to love yourself. Forgive and forget, that's a brave person do. They already made their decision and you guys should accept it, being friends with them is not that bad--" Yuri cut her mom, "She's asking for too much Mom, Friends is ok but she wants us to be like what we used to. What should I do?" Yuri wipe her tears and face her mom.

"Baby, like what I said earlier though you think you guys are now adult, you are still young in this kind of situition. They fall inlove and fall out of love but don't want to lose you guys. Thats why they are trying hard to be friends with you again, they still can't face the fact that they let you guys go. Taengoo, Baby you have to accept the truth so that you can move on. I hope you guys will do the right thing."Mrs. Kwon pull the duo into a hug. "Mom, I already move on, Yuri is on her way but me? I am ok now." Taeyeon smile dorkily but Mrs. Kwon shook her head. "Then why are you avoiding Tiffany? Why you are uneasy earlier? Though you tried hard to locked your attention with the girl beside you but still your eyes can't resist to glance at Tiffany." Taeyeon pout and shook her head furiously.

"Mom I am fine, I just glance at her sometimes to see what she's doing. But I don't feel anything for her Mom." Taeyeon defended herself.

"Ok..whatever. Guys, this kind of relationship is very complicated and mostly they end up broken. I know you will do the right thing. Anyway I need to go now. Oopss, before I forgot. Yul, Taeng about the memories, just make a new ones, don't force yourself hard to get rid of it. ok?" Taeyen and Yuri nodded their heads weakly.

"Tae.." Taeyeon shook her head.

"We will move on together Tae. ok?" Taeyeon smile bitterly and nodd her head weakly.

"Hey what you guys doing here?" Taeyeon and Yuri immediately wipe their tears and fake a yawn.

"Nothing, just talking.." Taeyeon softly responded, Yuri stand up and open her arms wide.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.." she shouted, Taeyeon giggle and, "YURI IS AN IDIOT........"Taeyeon shouted, Yuri pout and slap Taeyeon's arm.

"MY BEST FRIENDS ARE CRAZY.." Sooyoung shouted and laugh hard, Taeyeon and Yuri at each other and smirk.

"aahhh..." Sooyoung run as fast as she can out in Yuri's room but to her dismay Taeyeon was able to throw her slipper and hit her head while Yuri throw a ball that made Sooyoung stumble in the floor.

"What did you say Soo?" Yuri pin Sooyoung in the floor.

"I know Yul, she said..hmm..we are crazy?" Taeyeon playfully squint her eyes and sat on Sooyoung's .

"I was just kidding..." Sooyoung blurted and tried to get out from her best friends grip.

Yuri and Taeyeon wink at each other. "NOW.." they shouted in unison and tickle Sooyoung..

"aahahaha..pls..stop..haha.." Sooyoung can only laugh hard while pleading her best friend to stop. She can't block her best friends attack coz Yuri and Taeyeon is hovering in her top pinning her hands and feet in the floor.

"pls..have pity in me..ahaha..pls.." Sooyoung tears fall, mixed of happiness, hopeless,and ect.

"Guys if you will not stop, I can't hold my bladder anymore so we will surely soak with my--" Yuri and Taeyeon immediately release Sooyoung and push the latter away from them. Sooyoung catch her breathe and immediately run to the rest room.

"Haha.." Yuri and Taeyeon burst into laughter, holding their stomach.

"Funny huh..I'll get back to you.." Sooyoung angrily pointed Yuri then Taeyeon.

"Fine, lets go I bet Nana already prepare our snacks." Yuri wiggle her brows, Sooyoung face soften and lighten up.

"Lets go.." Sooyoung happily exclaim and drag her best friends out of the room.

"Yoong, where have you been?" Taeyeon munch her sandwhich and look at the latter, Yoona smile and sat beside Yuri. "My mom called." Yoona short respond. Jessica and Tiffany help Nana prepare their snacks.

Ring.......ring.....

Yuri grab her phone.

"Whos that?" Yoona, Sooyoung and Taeyeon ask in unison. Yuri beam her charming smile and walk away.

"Yah.." the trio shouted but Yuri ignore them and continue walking away. The trio secretly follow Yuri and hide theirselves. They can hear Yuri giggle,whine and mimic a kid voice. The trio look at each other, wondering who is the caller that made Yuri act like that, their thoughts broke when they hear a soft sobs. Taeyeon peck carefully and saw Jessica staring at Yuri crying.

"Jessica.." Jessica was startled and wipe her tears immediately.

"Why are you doing?" Taeyeon coldly muttered, Jessica face Taeyeon. "Tae, all I want is to be her friend again, best friends like what we use to." Jessica sadly cooed, Taeyeon shook her head.

"Jessica you already have your boyfriend. If you really love Yuri let her go like what she did for you." Jessica shook her head which pisses Taeyeon.

"You didn't understand Tae, I also suffer but I was the only one strong enough to face the truth. I love her so much but I have to do the right thi---" Taeyeon scoff, "Yeah, the right thing. I heard that often, I even hated that word now. Jessica life is about choice. Happiness is a choice as well as sadness. You already made your choice, she didn't argue nor force herself into your life when you left her alone. You choose to break her heart and choose to leave her, stand for your decision and choices Jessica. She deserve a new life Jessica. New life without you." Taeyeon nonchallantly muttered.

"No matter what we say, you will never understand. We made the toughest decision. Why can't you try to put yourself in our situa--" Yoona scoff and face Tiffany. "Toughest decision huh. Do you think letting the love of your life go isn't a tough decision? Setting you free easily not wanting you to suffer is easy for you? Like what Taeyeon said earlier and I assume you didn't get what she mean is, it's your choose, you choose this and you have to stand for it. Yuri and Taeyeon can't do anything, but accept your decision. Is their suffering not enough for you that's why you are here again bothering them?" Yoona clench her fist.

"Listen first will you." Tiffany annoyingly muttered.

"So you think Yuri and Taeyeon didn't get what you two means?" Sooyoung step in and face Jessica and Tiffany.

"We did the right thing even though it breaks our hearts. We only ask you to be our friends again. Why is it too hard for you to be friends with us again?" Tiffany voice tremble, Taeyeon close her eyes.

"Don't cry. Fine, Friends then if that's what you want. Just don't act as if you are my girlfriend or something. Friends and girlfriends are very different just to remind you." Taeyeon bluntly muttered and walk out.

"Happy?" Sooyoung sarcastically muttered and left Tiffany and Jessica, while Yoona glared at the duo and follow her friends.

"Crying never suit you guys. Stop crying. We'll start a new chapter or our lives. We must forget our past and just focus today and tomorrow." Yuri butted in and charmingly smile at the duo. Jessica don't know how to react, she just stare at Yuri.

"Let's go.." Yuri walk ahead. When they are now in the kitchen, Taeyeon and Sooyoung run towards Yuri and lift the latter.

"If you will toss me again in the air and let me fall in the floor I will definitely kill you both." Sooyoung and Taeyeon put Yuri down and then jump up and down.

"Yeess..." Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung shouted in unison. Yoona approach the trio and pout.

"Aaaww.. baby Yoong..we'll wait for you.." Yuri softly mumble, Taeyeon and Sooyoung nodd their heads. "Fine..one year more.." Yoona sadly cooed. Yuri giggle and pinch Yoona's cheeks. "One year will pass so fast. I even can't believe what I am now." Yuri hug Yoona tight. "One year is like a week, just don't think about it and you'll be stunned that it already pass without you knowing." Yuri whisper and tighten her grip.

"Anyway Yul, what are you now?" Sooyoung playfully stock her tongue out and run behind Taeyeon.

"Why are you guys so happy?" Jessica butted in, Yuri shook her head and look at her friends.

"Nothing..we just recieve our bonus.." Yuri force a smile and avoided Jessica's eyes.

"Wow..treat us then." Tiffany excitedly exclaim.

"Next time.." Yuri awkwardly responded.

"Really? When?" Jessica smile widely, thinking hanging out with Yuri again make's her happy.

"Aahmm maybe next week.." Taeyeon responded.

"Wait..Yul who called you earlier?" Sooyoung decided to change the topic.

"Yeah who called you in this hour?" Taeyeon played along, Yuri frown and look at her watch.

"Tae it's 8pm, it's too early--" Yoona cut Yuri. "Just tell us who called you." Yoona impatiently muttered.

"Shin Se Kyung.." Sooyoung widen her eyes. While Taeyeon and Yoona just shrugg their shoulders.

"Se Kyung, the new employee in our hospital?" Sooyoung muttered in disbelief, Yuri nodded her head.

"You know her Soo?" Taeyeon curiously ask, while Jessica and Tiffany silently listening.

"Yeah, she's a new employee but wait Yul how come you knew her?" Sooyoung face Yuri, the latter look lifelessly at Sooyoung. "We are working at the same hospital Soo. What do you expect?" Sooyoung mouth form "o" shape.

"It seems like you two are close." Jessica butted in, Taeyeon and her friends glared at the latter. Yuri sigh.

"Nah..you know how friendly I am." Yuri bluntly responded. Jessica fake a smile and look away.

"We need to celebrate.." Sooyoung widen her eyes then cover . She then mouthed "Sorry" Yuri and Taeyeon shook their heads.

"Celebrate?" Tiffany suspicions grew, she eyed the other girls actions.

"We'll either we like or not, they accept you again so I guess we need to celebrate." Yoona butted in and secretly glare at Sooyoung. The latter mouthed "Thank you.."

Tiffany still feel something wrong, but she decided to shrugg it off. After a few minutes dinner was serve and the girls with Mrs. Kwon enjoy their dinner.