Just this time

On Bended Knees

Teayeon and her friends is in the living room watching movies while Tiffany and Jessica is helping Nana with the kitchen chores.

"Guys, I'm going out with my friends tonight. Yul can I trust you?" Mrs Kwon ask and eyed her daughter, Yuri pout and stood up walking towards her mother. "Mom, I am a good girl. You can always rely on me" Yuri whine and hug her mother.

"We still need to talk." Yuri grin and nodd her head furiously. Yuri hug her mother tight and the other girls do the same. Mrs. Kwon bid goodbye to the girls.

"Hmm..what about we will do our jamming sessions? It's been a while since we do it." Sooyoung wink at her friends and wiggle her brows, Yuri, Yoona and Taeyeon grin and nodd their heads.

"Let's go.."The four girls shouted and run to the music room, forgetting about Tiffany and Jessica.

"Ok. let's start this party.." Yoona raise her both hands and grin her hips ily. Sooyoung follow Yoona. Taeyeon and Yuri watching the duo silently.

Yuri run to the corner, grab her ipod and put it in the speaker.. Yuri took off her shirt leaving her black lacy bra, she throw her shirt in the air. The song started to play. The other girls follow Yuri and took off their shirt leaving their bra's only. The started to hit the floor, dancing wildly, grinning their hips hard and banging their heads non stop.

"ehemmm....

.I'm y and I know it [x2]


I'm y and I know it...

Check it out [x2]
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah [x3]
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah, yeah
Do the wiggle man
I do the wiggle man
Yeah
I'm y and I know it

Ah... Girl look at that body [x3]
Ah... I work out
Ah... Girl look at that body [x3]
Ah... I work out

Yeah I'm y and I know it!" Yuri sang along and flip her hair ily.

"Woohhoo.."Taeyeon shouted while Yoona and Sooyoung was busy looking for another song.

Taeyeon Pov..

We are dancing like there's no tomorrow. well we do this often but because of what happen (our hearts was broken) we stop it. I don't know why maybe we (Yuri and I) are not in the mood to grin our hips, bang our heads, flip our hairs and do other y gestures.

I hear footsteps coming in the room where we are in, I turn my attention towards the door and I saw it was open. "Wait, why is the door open?" I mentally ask, then I saw a shadow behind the door then it hit me.."Oops we forgot Jessica and Tiffany is here." I realize then something came up in my mind. I smirk and stop the music, my dear friends look at me angrily and confusely.

"Change of music.." I shortly responded, I scroll the list and a smile appear in my face when I saw the song I was looking for.

"Yul this song is for the both of us. Since we are starting to move on, why don't we try to express our feelings thru songs." I loudly exclaim wanting the two girls hiding behind the door can hear.

"Tae come on, you are ruining our mood. Those b****tches are not worthy, we are here to enjoy not to sulk in the corner,cry and reminisce your f**ckin past.." Sooyoung angrily muttered, I took a deep breathe and face my angry friend. "You don't want us to express our feeling? You want us to keep it?" I whine, I know she'll give in. I was laughing at my mind.

"Aish..fine.." Sooyoung slam her tall y body in the couch.

"Tae you guys are gokjkfljakejf;ka;sfe" I immediately cover Yoona's mouth and smile dorkily.

"Shut your mouth please.." I whisper at her and softly push her in the couch. Yul and me have the same reason, we don't want Tiffany and Jessica to know that we are leaving. Yuri's mom is a nurse in London and her friends hospital is hiring nurses. We applied last 5 mos. ago and here we are silently celebrating our success. We recieve a txt earlier informing us that our visa is ready.

"Haha..pls close your mouth now. I'll start to sing now and Yul I'll give you time to think a song ok." I chuckle awkwardly, "Good alibi." I mumble under my breathe, Yuri nodd her head, while Yoona and Sooyoung rolled their eyes and showed their very uninterested faces. I sign and shook my head.

"Why are you so eager to sing huh?" Sooyoung curiously ask, I beam a wide smile and decided not to respond. I hit the play button and look sternly at Yuri.

"Yul, we will forget our pass and live happily ever after." I sincerely smile and walk in the center facing my friends and sometimes peeking at the door. "For the first time, I'll let you do whatever you want.." I put my right hand in my chest, feeling the beating of my poor heart. I smile bitterly and began singing..

 

We often fool ourselves

And say that it’s love

Only cause when it’s gone We end up being lonely

So how are we to know That it just isn’t so

That we just have to let each other go

 

There were many times

When we shared precious moments

But later realized they were only stolen moments

So how are we to know That it just wasn’t so

That we just had to let each other go

 

 

If loving you is all that means to me

When being happy is all I hope you’d be

Then loving you must mean

I really have to set you free

 

Each day remains my love for you

Keeps growing stronger But everytime we meet

Makes leaving you so much harder

So how are we to know That this just wasn’t so

 

That we just have to let each other go

If loving you is all that means to me

When being happy is all I hope you’d be

Then loving you must mean

I really have to set you free

 

 

Letting go is not an easy task

When smiling feels like

I must wear this lonely mask

It hurts deep inside And I just cannot hide

That there’s anguish at the thought

That we should have to part

 

 

 

If loving you is all that means to me

When being happy is all I hope you’d be

Then loving you must mean

I really have to set you free

If loving you is all that means to me

When being happy is all I hope you’d be

Then loving you must mean

I really have to set you free



 MYMP - SET YOU FREE LYRICS

 

I let my tears fall but I see to it that no one can notice my tears as I look away facing the window, I secretly wipe my tears away. Then after a few seconds a pair of hands wrap in my waist.

"We will move on together Tae. London is our first big step. There's nothing wrong if you will let those tears of yours to fall Tae. It will make you feel good but your eyes will get red and puffy.hehe.." Yuri whisper and giggle, I face her and hug her tight.

"I know we can do it Yul, I know.li pause] So it's your turn", she rub the back of her head and pout. "I don't know what song should I choose, I have many songs in my mind." She whine, I caress her face and softly exclaim. "Choose what your heart wants to sing then." She smile and went to the ipod stand.

"Yoong.."Yuri called out and smile widely.

"Oh my God.." Sooyoung blurted, it seems like she was able to read what's in Yuri's mind. I curiously study Yuri's face and I can't help but to giggle.

"Aish this two. really?" I mumble when I heard the intro of the song. Yoona stood up excitedly and grab Yuri's guitar. I and Sooyoung sigh, Yuri pause the song and hug us both. "I will make sure I will meet Leighton soon. So as a friend support me ok." Yuri whisper and wiggle her brows, I and Sooyoung look at each other and shook our heads.

 

"A Little Bit Stronger"


 

Woke up late today 
And I still felt the sting of the pain
But I brushed my teeth anyway
Got dressed through the mess
And put a smile on my face
I got a little bit stronger

Riding in the car to work
And I'm trying to ignore the hurt
So I the radio
Stupid song made me think of you
I listened to it for a minute
But then I changed it
And I'm getting a little bit stronger
Just a little bit stronger

I'm done hoping that we can work it out
I'm done with how it feels
Spinning my wheels
And letting you drag my heart around
And I'm done thinking you could ever change
I know my heart will never be the same
But I'm telling myself I'll be okay
Even on my weakest days
I get a little bit stronger
I get a little bit stronger


It doesn't happen overnight
Then you turn around and months gone by
And you realize you haven't cried
I'm not giving you an hour, or a second, or another minute longer
I'm busy getting stronger

I'm done hoping that we can work it out
I'm done with how it feels
Spinning my wheels
And letting you drag my heart around
And I'm done thinking that you could ever change
I know my heart will never be the same
But I'm telling myself I'll be okay
Even on my weakest days
I get a little bit stronger
Just a little bit stronger

Getting along without you, baby
I'm better off without you, baby
How does it feel without me, baby?
I'm getting stronger without you, baby


I'm done hoping that we can work it out
I'm done with how it feels
Spinning my wheels
And letting you drag my heart around
And I'm done thinking that you could ever change
I know my heart will never be the same
But I'm telling myself I'll be okay
Even on my weakest days
I get a little bit stronger
Just a little bit stronger

I get a little bit stronger
Just a little bit stronger
A little bit, a little bit, a little bit stronger

A little bit stronger
 
Yuri raise her right fist in the air and wink at us."Hows that huh.." I giggle and raise my thumbs up. I glance at the door and I was stunned when Jessica run and hug Yuri tight. "Is she for real?" I meantally ask.
"Tae.." a shaky voice broke my trance, I lift my face and I was shock looking at Tiffany's face. Her eyes are red and puffy, tears keep on falling in her cheeks, her shouder are shaking. I frown and sternly look at her.
"Great.." Sooyoung loudly exclaim and stood up. I pat the empty space beside me and she seat silently while Yuri guided Jessica in the couch as well.
"Yoong.." Sooyoung shouted and approach Yoona and whisper something.
"Yul, what do you think those two are talking about?" I whisper, Yuri shrugg her shoulder and look at duo. Jessica was hugging Yuri like there's no tomorrow while Tiffany was holding my hand and leaning her head in my shoulder.
"Tae, I guess for the last time we'll let ourselves enjoy their company." Yuri lean and whisper, I didn't respond. "Do we have to?" I mentally ask myself.
"Yes Tae. This will be the last time that we can be with them. So set yourself free just this time." Yuri muttered and seems like she reads my mind.
"What if--" Yuri cut me and softly muttered. "Just don't think too much Tae." I sigh and nodd my head weakly. I saw her hugging Jessica back, I look at my side and I saw Tiffany still crying. I caress her face and wipe her tears away. She look at me in disbelief then hug me tight. "I miss you so much Tae tae.." she muttered in between sobs, I hug back and tap her back softly. "I miss you too Fany.." I responded. She crash my lips hungrily, I was shock at first but responded after a while. I saw Yuri smile at me and I just smile back. We broke the kiss when our lungs beg for air. We are both panting and lean out foreheads together.
"Seobang.." I hear Jessica whine, I secretly take a peck and saw Yuri pull Jessica into a hug and lovingly Jessica's hair.
"Just this time..." Yuri mouthed at me and I nodd my head in respond.
 
End of Pov.