Punishment or not?

On Bended Knees

Jessica Pov...........

I knock her door but no responds, I slowly turn the door knob and softly push the door. "What should I say first?" I thought then scan the dark room, "Yuri is not here" I mumbled in disbelief just then I heard the bathroom door click and slowly open revailing my Seobang wearing her robe and towel on her hair.

"Seobang.." I murmur but it's enough for her to hear coz I was just a meter away from her, she lift her face and scan the room. When she saw me, the towel she's holding fall in the floor, eyes widen and her face is really shock staring at me. She run back to the bathroom before I can run and hug here.

"My God, am I hallucinating?..." I hear her mumble in the bathroom, I knock and call her.

She open the door immediately but her face is getting worst, she look like she saw a ghost with a mixture of anger. I was out of words looking at her eyes filled with anger, confusion, shock and pain. " I thought it is easy to just say, I love you and want you back but I'm wrong." My mind is mess right now, I am hopeless staring at her eyes.

"Ah, ehhem..excuse me..Is that you Jessica?" She softly poke my arm which broke my trance, I blink my eyes a couple of times, squeeze my hands tight and take a deep breathe. "Now I'm ready." I mumble and step forward facing My Seobang..

"Yes. its me Seobang.." My voice tremble as I tried to hold my tears, I don't want to cry now maybe later.

"What brings you here?" She coldly muttered and went to her closet and grab a PJ. She turn around and face me waiting for my responds. "Jessica it's now or never.." I mentally encourage myself.

"Seobang I---" She cut me, "Jessica, you really still want to call me that? Come on.. you are getting married soon." She mockingly exclaim, I was hurt not only hearing her words but the way she treat me now.

"Yes, I will still call you that coz you are my Seobang and I am your wife." I sternly mumble, letting her know that I am definitely serious and mean what I said. She chuckle and went back to the bathroom to change, after a few minutes she walk out from the bathroom and slam her body in the bed.

"Seobang.." I whine and sat beside her.

"Jessica, why are you here?" Again she's really cold towards me that makes me shiver.

"You left me without even saying goodbye--" I didn't finish my sentence when she chuckle loudly.

"So your here to hear me saying goodbye to you?" She muttered while laughing, I was really pissed off that I slap her hard. She groan in pain and look at me like she wanted to kill me in this instant. I was taken aback, "She change, My Seobang change.." I murmur under my breathe.

"Why did you do that?" She angrily shouted, the tears that I've been holding on immediately scape from eyes. Tears fall freely as I stare at her angry eyes.

"I---I'm so-orry, I d--ddidn't mean to do it. I came here coz my life is a mess without you Seobang. I....I.....please be mine again Seobang. I miss you so much." I fall on my knees crying so hard. I was waiting for her to pull me up and hug me tight or cuddle me until I stop crying but no, she didn't do anything. I look at her and she just staring at me emotionless.

"Seobang, I broke up with Donghae--" I saw her shook her head and cover her face using her palms then I stop talking and run to her. I hug her tight and cried hard in her shoulder.

"Seobang, I'm so sorry for being stupid, sorry for hurting you. Please Seobang, lets start a new life together." I whisper and tighten my hug, she push me and walk out in her room. I can't help but to cry hard again. I hug my knees and buried my face in my chest.

"Here, drink this.." I immediately look up and saw her with a glass of water in her hand. I hug her tight and cried in her chest.

"Well you stop crying? I told you it never suit you." She softly whisper and I nodd my head weakly.

"Let's sleep now, we'll talk tomorrow. I know you are tired and so am I. We can't talk properly tonight coz we are both tired." My Seobang smile at me, I can't help but to hug her again. She softly push me away, I pout and face her but my eyes landed in her very inviting lips. I gulp and bit my lower lip.

"Let's sleep now Jessica." I wasn't paying attention in her words, I was watching her lips move up and down. I close my eyes and lean forward but she flick my forehead. I wince in pain but se ignore me.

"Seobang...I really miss you.." I whine and laid beside her. She turn to her side. I pull her then hover on top of her. "Seobang, I love you." I murmur and crash her lips. She push me again but it's ok atleast she let me kiss her.

"Jessica don't molest me ok? We'll talk tomorrow, I'm so tired." I giggle hearing her sentence and lean my head in her chest.

"Seobang, marry me. Now that we are in a country that doesn't mind our relationship gives me enough courage to ask you this. Marry me please.." I propose but she didn't respond.

"Seobang.." I shook her shoulder and she groan.

"I love you.." I sweetly cooed, she nodd her head and close her eyes again.

"Seobang, your baby is here now and will never let you go again." I press my ear deeper in her chest wanting to hear clearly her heart beat.

"You are mine Seobang, mine only." I caress her beautiful face and peck her lips.

"Seriously Jessica. Let's sleep now." Yuri seriously exclaim, I lean forward and our face is inch apart.

"Kiss me first." I seductively murmur.

"No." she push me gently, I giggle looking at her reaction.

"Then I will not let you sleep." My fingers form circles in her hard abs while my head is in her chest.

"What do you want Jessica?"

"Be my Seobang again."

"Told you we'll talk tomorrow.." Yuri irritatedly said.

"I can't wait tomorrow Seobang, I flew a thousand miles just to have you back. I want you back Seobang." I use an authoritative tone.

"So if you want, you can get and what I want is nothing for you right?"

"What do you mean Seobang?" I nervously ask, tears are forming in the corner of my eyes again.

"W--what d--do you--u want Seobang?" I stutter and close my eyes.

"If you want me to leave you, I would rather die than leaving without you." Yuri didn't respond, she press her temples.

"Is... is that what you want? You really want me to leave you? Seobang------" I was shock when she hush me using her lips, I was staring at her in disbelief but in my mind I was practically shouting my heart out.

"You talk too much. Can we sleep now?" I shook my head and hug her tight.

"It's not a kiss.. I want a real kiss Seobang...." I ily look at her eyes.

"No, Sleep now or I'll go out in this room." I pout then nodd my head weakly. She patted my head and turn to her side. I snuggle close to her and hug her tight.

"I'll win your heart again Seobang. You are mine." I mumble and kiss her back then I close my eyes to sleep. 

End of Pov

________________________________

After 3 weeks of trying to win Yuri and Taeyeon's heart.......

Next morning...........

Jessica and Tiffany woke up early, planning to prepare their breakfast.

"Tiff, I remember I can't cook.." Jessica whine and grumpily sat on the table.

"Me too Jessie, what should we do now?" Tiffany panicly walk back and forth.

"I'm still not use seeing you two here." Tiffany and Jessica smile widely and hug the latter.

"Help us Soo, we want to prepare our breakfast." The duo whine and cling their hands in Sooyoung's elbow.

"Open the fridge, we have eggs,ham, bacon. We still have croissant so that will do. Hurry and cook now.." Sooyoung commanded and grab a glass of coffee. Jessica and Tiffany high five and started cooking. When they are done preparing the breakfast they happily went to Yuri and Taeyeon's room. Later on the four girls went to the kitchen.

"Morning Soo.." Yuri and Taeyeon sleepily muttered and hug the latter, Sooyoung tap the duo's shoulder.

"Seobang..say ahh.." Jessica happily feed Yuri. The tan girl was very lazy to argue this early as she let the blonde girl do everything she want. Jessica keep on feeding Yuri when her stomach roar and beg for food as well. Jessica shyly tap her stomach.

"Feed yourself as well Jessica." Yuri coldly muttered and lean on the table.

"After you." Jessica whine.

"Eat now." Yuri sternly stare at Jessica, the blonde girl pout and grab a full spoon of egg and take a bite of the croissant.

"Tae tae, eat now." Tiffany whine while shooking Taeyeon's shoulder.

"You woke me up so early, I want to sleep more.." Taeyeon grumpily lean back in the table and close her eyes.

"Tae tae, you will sleep again later promise. Just eat your breakfast first." Tiffany didn't budge seeing the grumpy Taeyeon.

"You will let me sleep?" Tiffany beam her signature smile and nodd her head happily.

"Such a kid.." Tiffany thought and giggle.

"Ok." Taeyeon started eating her breakfast, while Yuri was leaning on the table slepping again.

Ring............ring.......

T: Hello Veronica..

V: Baby..morning...

T: Morning..

V: How are you?

T: Sleepy..You?

V: (giggle) i'm working right now, Chloe said hi..

T: Hi Chloe..

V: We have to go now. Say hi to Sooyoung and Yuri for me..mwahh.. See you later.

T: ok..

Taeyeon put her phone back in her pocket and eat her breakfast as fast as possible.

"Tae tae, who's that?" Tiffany raise her left brows and sternly looking at Taeyeon. Before Taeyeon would be panic if Tiffany acts like that but now it seems like nothing for Taeyeon.

"A friend.." Taeyeon short respond and immediately stand up and went back to her room. Tiffany hang her head low.

"Seobang, you haven't finish your food.." Jessica lean her head in Yuri's shoulder.

"Seobang..." Jessica whisper and wrap her arms in the tan girl waist.

"Jessica, let me sleep pls." Jessica pull Yuri's face to face her.

"Ok, let's go back to you room." Jessica smile sweetly at Yuri and drag the tan girl back to her room.

"Tired Seobang?" Yuri nodd her head and slam her body in her bed. Jessica laid beside Yuri.

"Seobang, I love you." the blonde girl softly mumble, Jessica was startled when Yuri wrap her arms in Jessica's waist. A wide smile appear in Jessica face, she then snuggle closer and hug the tan girl tight.

"Jessica why are here again? I'm ok now. Why? Should I believe you? Should I let you have my heart again?" Yuri thought.

__________

Taeyeon's room

Tiffany slowly climb in the bed not wanting to wake up Taeyeon.

"I want my Tae tae back. Tae tae..." Tiffany let out a soft sobs, Taeyeon turn back to face the crying girl.

"Don't cry, it's so early to cry you know." Taeyeon muttered using as a matter of fact tone. Tiffany wipe her tears away and apologize.

"Now, let me sleep." Taeyeon pull Tiffany's head and guided to her chest and hug the eye smilling princess tight. Tiffany burst her tears out not because she's sad but it because she's happy that Taeyeon is cuddling her now. She really miss this kind of moments.

"Aish, didn't I told you to stop crying?" Taeyeon hissed in annoyance, Tiffany wipe her tears again and peck Taeyeon's lips.

"Sorry, I'm very happy now. Let's sleep Tae tae..I love you." Tiffany lean her head in Taeyeon's chest while her arms wrap in Taeyeon's waist. Without Tiffany knowing, a small smile appear in Taeyeon's face. "Should I give in and give a try?" Taeyeon thought as she Tiffany's hair.
______________________________

At night.....

Sooyoung, Yuri, Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany went to a nearby club. Jessica and Tiffany was hesitant to go coz the trio's will meet their new friends and they might be out of place.

"Tae tae, don't drink so much ok?" Tiffany whine and cling her hand into Taeyeon's elbow, Taeyeon weakly smile and nodd her head.

"I love you.." Tiffany whisper and bursh her nose against Taeyeon's right cheek.

"How I wish you would say it too, Tae tae. Like what you always do before, shouting how much you love me.." Tiffany sadly reminisce their past. While Jessica tighten her grip and lean her in Yuri's shoulder.

"Seobang..." Jessica whine, Yuri patted her shoulder and continue walking inside the club.

"Guys. here.." A brunette girl wave her hand calling the Yuri and her friends. 

"Hi.." Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung happily greeted their friends.

"Honey.." A tall girl open her arms wide gesturing the tan girl she wanted a hug, Yuri giggle and hug the tall girl. Chloe shower Yuri's face with kisses.

"Chloe only see Yuri.." Sooyoung sadly cooed, Chloe back hug Sooyoung and peck the latter's cheek.

"Baby.." The brunette girl pull Taeyeon and hug the short girl tight.

"Eeeheem.." Jessica and Tiffany cleared their throat and glare at Chloe and Veronica.

"Guys. our friends, Jessica and Tiffany." Yuri and Taeyeon introduce the duo to their new friends. The american girls smile widely at Tiffany and Jessica, while the duo fake a smile looking at the hands of the two american girls wrap in their ex's arm.

"Let's dance now..." Chloe drag Yuri. The tan girl look at Jessica worriedly. Jessica hang her head low and walk outside the club. Tiffany tried to stop her best friend but Jessica insisted and told the eye smiling princess to look after her Tae tae.

"Just be carefull ok?" Jessica smile bitterly and immediately walk out. Jessica was walking outside the club while crying silently.

____________

Yuri Pov.....

I was drag by Chloe in the dance floor, I can't help but to worry about Jessica. I guess she was able to open my heart again. I excuse myself and walk back to our table but I saw Jessica walking out in the club. I secretly follow her.

"Where are you going? Don't you know it's dangerous walking here alone?" Jessica cried loudly and turn around slapping  my chest.

"Happy now? Happy seeing me this broke and mesirable? Fine..if that's what you want, I'll leave you alone. I know your happy with that american---" I roughly crash Jessica's lips and pin her in the wall. I heard her groan in pain when her petite body was slam hard in the wall. I release her hands and wrap my hands in her slim waist. Jessica's tears fall freely and responded in my kiss.

"What do you want me to do?" She ask while wiping her tears away and catching her breathe. I softly peck her lips. "Stay by my side forever." I whisper, she cried again. I pull her and wipe her tears away.

"Please stop crying.." I pleaded, I don't want to see her crying.

"I'm crying coz I am very happy Seobang. You don't know how happy I am now. I love you so much Seobang and I will absolutely  stay in your side forever Kwon Yuri." She wipe her tears again and was going to kiss me but I stop her, she cutely pout.

"Why if you want to kiss me, you can but if I want to kiss you, you always stop me.." She whine and I can't help but to giggle. 

"Then where even now.." I stock my tongue out and softly elbow her side.

"Meanie...Kiss me.." She commanded and even glared at me but this time her glare won't work as I shook my head.

"Seobang.." she stomp her foot like a toddler having a tantrums.

"What are we now?" I ask her, she stop her childish acts and face me.

"I am your wife and you are my Seobang. Be ready coz I want to get married next month." My mouth agape when I hear her responds, she playfully slap my chest.

"Not funny Seobang, I mean it...Kiss me now. That's your promise before Seobang, now sailed it with a kiss.." She close her eyes waiting for me to kiss her. I want to more so  I just kiss her cheek. She cross her arms in her chest and tap her foot loudly. I was holding my laughter then I pull her and roughly crash her lips. I can feel she smile between our kiss. Our kiss became passionate as she wrap her arms in my neck to deepen our kiss.

"Seobang..." She moan when I roam my hands in her body.

"We need to go back now." I charmingly smile at her, she pout but then after a few minutes she nodd her head. We walk back to the club hand in hand.

"Honey..where did you go?" Chloe ask, Jessica tighen her grip, I wince and look at her.

"My girlfriend her wanted to go somewhere but luckily I was able to convince her to go back here." Jessica shyly smile and hug me tight. Chloe furrowed her brows while sternly looking at me.

"You have girlfriend?" Chloe ask again, I saw Jessica pull me away and face Chloe.

"I am not her girlfriend, I am her fiance. " My jaw drop in Jessica's bluntness. I saw Chloe nodd her head and walk back to out table.

"Seobang, don't ever look at other girls ok? Your eyes is only for me. Get it?" I pout and shook my head.

"Seobang..." She whine and I giggle. I capture her lips softly. "We'll talk about that in our bed.." I whisper and wink at her, though the place is dark  I am sure she's blushing now.

"ert Seobang.." Jessica cling her arm in my elbow.

"Why, you don't like it?" I whine, she turn around and face me.

"You know I don't like it Seobang., I love it. I miss you so much Seobang. I want my Seobang back, even the ert side of you. I love you Seobang." I pinch her nose and peck her lips ."I love you too Baby." She pout, "I want to kiss you as well." she whisper and I shook my head. She slap my arm and walk ahead of me.

"Baby, what is that for?" She peck my lips and giggle. "Now I kiss you.." she said and run towards her best friend. I shook my head and follow her to our table.

End Pov

_____________

Taeyeon Pov....

I saw Jessica run towards Tiffany.

"Tiff, we are together now.." I heard Jessica exclaim loudly, I look at Yuri and she nodd her head. I look at Tiffany smiling, I uncounsciously smile as well.

"Baby here's your drinks." Veronica sweetly exclaim.

"Thank you.." I warmly smile at Veronica, she hug me and peck my cheek. "Your welcome.." she responded. I turn my head towards Jessica and Yuri but something caught my eyes, I saw Tiffany secretly wipe something in her face.

"Is she crying?" I ask myself. My heart broke when I heard her sniff. "All I want is to see you smile Fany ah.." I smile bitterly. I stand up and walk towards her.

"Fany.. are you ok?" She look at me with teary eyes.

"Tae tae, it hurts seeing you with her. Its like you are stabbing my heart a thousand times. It hurts so much.." I hug her tight. "Sshhh..stop crying please.. I didn't mean to hurt you. Sorry.." She cup my face and crash my lips, I was stunned so as my friends. She broke the kiss coz I didn't respond.

"You don't want me to kiss you Ta---" I crash her lips to hush her. She didn't respond, I started to move my lips up and down and my left hand massage her nape. She open , I immediately slide my tongue inside exploring . Our tongue meet and we battled..

"Stop it please...you are corrupting my very innocent mind.." Sooyoung interrupted our kiss as she slap my back. Tiffany shyly buried her face in my chest, while I was busy glaring at Sooyoung.

"So I guess you guys are together now?" Yuri wiggle her brows and I wink at her.

" Seobang, kiss me like Taeyeon did to Tiffany.." I heard Jessica mumble softly, I chuckle loudly and softly push Yuri to Jessica.

"You  heard me?" Jessica shyly ask and I just nodd my head in responds. Yuri giggle while Jessica buried her face in Yuri's neck.

"Tae, look what did you do to my Baby.." Yuri teasingly muttered and earn a soft slap from Jessica.

"Tae tae..I love you.." I heard my angel murmur, I lovingly look and sweetly smile at her. "I love you too Fany ah.." She capture my lips and seductively wink at me.

"I'll punish you latter.." I her earlobe, she giggle. "I will accept your punishment with all of my heart Tae tae.." Tiffany muttered and hug me tight.

End of Pov..........

______________

This is the end..hope you guys like it. Mwwahh..thank you so much....