heartaches..

On Bended Knees

6 mos.After......

Sooyoung excitedly knock Yuri and Taeyeon's door.

"Hurry...hurry...I'm hungry.." 

"Soo, seriously?" Yuri muttered in disbelief..

"Hmm..aren't you excited to see you new friend?" Sooyoung elbowed Yuri and wink at the latter, Yuri show her dah face.

*yawn* "Soo when well you will change?" Taeyeon muttered while fixing her hair.Yuri giggle and high five  Taeyeon, Sooyoung on the other hand rolled her eyes and smack her best friends head.

"Let's go NOW.." Sooyoung emphasize the word now. Yuri and Taeyeon salute and walk like a military.

"Crazy.."Sooyoung mumble.

"Yul..we'll use your car.pleeaasee.." Taeyeon whine, Yuri frown and look at Sooyoung.

"Why?" Taeyeon walk beside Yuri and whisper. "Soo's car stinks." Yuri giggle and softly slap Taeyeon's arm.

"What did she say?" Yuri shook her head to avoid commotion.

"Let's go.." Yuri and Taeyeon happily exclaim, while Sooyoung suspisciously eyed her best friends. They drove to the Soshi restaurant. They arrive in the said restaurant, a waiter approach them and ask about their reservation.

"Kwon Yuri, Kim Taeyeon and Choi Sooyoung." Yuri softly muttered, the waiter nodd his head.

"hmm.. pls follow me." The trio silently follow the waiter.

"Ma'am, they are here.." The trio frown when they saw........

"Mom?" Yuri shouted and look back to her best friends. The middle aged woman turn and saw her daughter with her friends.

"Yul, Taeng, Soo.." Yul's mom open her arms wide gesturing the young ones she wanted a hug. The trio happily run and hug the middle aged woman but when they saw the people in the table their smile turn to grimace.

"Mom why are you with them?" Yul's mom frown and look back to Yuri. "Why?" Yuri shrugg her shoulder and force a smile.

"Wait Yul, you change..When did you dye your hair?" Yul's mom caress Yuri's face, Yuri's hair and touch Yuri's body.

"Mom I'm fine..perfectly fine.." Yuri annoyingly muttered.

"Mom, as much as we love to hang out with you we can't our friends are waiting for us." Taeyeon butted in and pull Yuri, the latter mouth "Thank you.." Taeyeon nodd her head.

"So, you didn't miss me? You prefer to hang out with your friends now? I understand..go.." Yul's mom shakingly muttered and let out a soft sob. Taeyeon panicly approach Yuri's mom and hug the middle aged woman tight.."No, we miss you so much..but our friends are waiting for us. It would be rude if we ditch them out right?" Taeyeon explain gently, Yuri's mom face Taeyeon and wipe her single tear.

"Tell them to come here instead. I want to meet them." Yuri approach her mom and face her. "Mom, this table is only for four people. Got what I mean?" Yuri uses as a matter of fact tone. Yuri's mom rolled her eyes and raise her hand. After a few seconds a waiter politely bow and ask what Mrs. Kwon needs.

"How many are your friends?" Yuri raise her brows and look at her best friends.

"Faster.." Mrs. Kwon irritatedly exclaim, Yuri pout. "they are Yoona's friends, 6.." Yuri muttered and slam her body on the chair.

"Yoona? Where is that brat..Sorry can you get us a table good for 12?" Mrs. Kwon calmly requested, the waiter scan the place and nodd his head.

"Please give me a minute Ma'am." The waiter politely responded, Mrs. Kwon nodd her head and smile at the waiter.

"So, mind tell me what happen here?" Mrs. Kwon point her lips towards the two young ladies infront of them.

"Nothing.." Yuri lied and avoided the blonde girl's eyes.

"Auntie, she's avoiding me.." Jessica bluntly exclaim, Yuri eyes widen and sternly look at the latter.

"What is wrong with this woman.." Yuri thought and rolled her eyes.

"Taeyeon hates me.." Tiffany nonchallantly muttered, Taeyeon choke in her own saliva and glared at Tiffany.

"What the heck this girl is talking about..?" Taeyeon angrily chant in her mind.

"Wh--" Mrs. Kwon was cut when the waiter is back and guided them to a bigger table.

"Thank you." Mrs. Kwon warmly smile at the waiter, she then turn her gaze back to her daughter then to Taeyeon.

"Mom.." Yuri and Taeyeon whine in unison.

"Mom I'm hungry." Sooyoung butted in and cutely pout facing Mrs. Kwon. The middle aged woman giggle and call the waiter again. Yuri's mom is busy ordering food, Sooyoung wink at her best friends. Yuri's best friends are very close to her parents since she's the only child.

"What are you doing Jessica?" Yuri coldly muttered, Jessica stare at Yuri with a teary eyes, Yuri frown and look away. She glance at Jessica,luckily she's wearing her drak shade so it wouldn't be that obvious. "Why did I come here?" Yuri frustratedly kick the table.

"Mama.." Yoona happily run towards Yuri's mom and hug the latter tight. Yoona is Yuri's cousin.

"Mama I miss you.." Yoona sweetly cooed and smile widely.

"Why are they here?" Yoona angrily muttered while pointing at Jessica and Tiffany, the duo lower their head.

"Why? Ok..sit. Girls listen to me carefully. I know, scrath that. We, me and your parents  know that there's something fishy is happening but we just let you guys coz we know you are happy. We are not against to it but we are not also into it but we are parents now. Seeing you guys happy is what we wanted. I know Jessica and Tiffany has a boyfriend now but I hope you guys will remain friends." Mrs. Kwon nonchallantly muttered, the young girls mouth agape and eyes wide open.

"What? we are not fools for your information and you guys are from our blood and flesh." Mrs. Kwon muttered in a as a matter of fact tone. Yuri and Taeyeon pout. "Mom we are friends not like before but we are friends." Yuri defended herself.

"Wow Yuri..you are so handsome..take off your shade.." Hyoyeon playfully muttered and wink at Yuri.

"Hyo see the sun? We are here outside the restaurant so it's ok if I'll leave my shade on." Yuri annoyingly responded while pointing the sun. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.."Why are you so sensitive today?" Hyoyeon mumbled and take her seat.

185440_252460121441030_740263_n.jpg

Yoona stand up and introduce her friends to her aunt.

"This is Victoria Song, Yuri's new friend.." Yoona grin and wink at Yuri, the latter shook her head and sigh heavily. She's not in the mood, it seems like her energy was drain off.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGgXxmKKzvmHVGGjsmVLx

Victoria politely bow her head and smile sweetly at Yuri's mom.

"I'm Victoria Song, nice meeting you Mrs. Kwon." Yuri's mom smile.

"Call me auntie, and eehem your gorgeous." Victoria blush and shyly thank Yuri's mom, Yuri look at her mom in disbelief. Jessica was staring sternly at Victoria.

"This is Hyoyeon and Nicole, they are together mama.." Hyoyeona and Nicole widen their eyes and was about to correct Yoona's words when Mrs. Kwon talk. "They look good together.." Hyoyeona and Nicole sigh in relief and thank the middle aged woman.

"This is Sunny and Hyuna mama..Taeyeon and Sooyoung's new friends" Yoona giggle and walk beside her aunt avoiding Taeyeon and Sooyoung's wrath.

Victoria sat beside Yuri, she poke Yuri's arm who was leaning in the table.

"Don't tell me you're not in the mood again?" Yuri lazily face Victoria and pout, Victoria giggle and softly slap Yuri's shoulder.

"Eehhem.." Jessica fake a cough and glared at Victoria but to her dismay the duo was busy whispering and giggling. Jessica close her eyes while clenching her fist hard. Tiffany on the other hand is busy glaring at Hyuna who was so clingy to Taeyeon. Mrs. Kwon saw the duo's reaction, she shook her head.

"Jessica and Tiffany stay at my house tonight ok? and Yuri, Yoona,the two of you I expect you to go home tonight. No buts." Mrs. Kwon sternly commanded. Yuri and her friends was helpless and has no choice but to nodd their heads.

"Mom, am I included?" Sooyoung innocently ask while showing her puppy eyes.

"Didn't I say the two of you? Don't make me call your parents Taeyeon and Sooyoung." Taeyeon lay her head on the head of the chair and heavily sigh while Sooyoung nodd her head weakly.

"Why is this happening?" Yuri ruffled her hair and massage her temples. Yuri feel a pair of hands in her arms and drag her away.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Jessica coldly muttered.

"I'm not avoiding you Jessica." Yuri responded but didn't look at Jessica.

"Jessica?" Jessica repeat what Yuri is calling her now. Yuri didn't respond.

"Then what are you doing huh? you didn't reply to my messages, you are rejecting my calls.What do you want me to say?" Yuri face Jessica angrily. 

"Jessica what are you doing huh?" Jessica tears are threatening to fall.

"I just want us to be like what we use to. I want us to be friends, best friends.." Jessica voice crack and tears fall in her cheeks. Yuri sigh and look at Jessica.

"Jessica I can be your friend but can you act like a friend? They way you are acting is like you own me." Yuri calmly muttered, Jessica was hurt hearing Yuri's words.

"I just want us to be close again. I ..I really miss you Seobang.." Jessica fall on her knees and cried hard. Yuri smile bitterly. "Jessica don't call me that anymore. You have your boyfriend now, just focus on him. Just give me some time and I assure you I can be your friend again." Jessica lift her head and face Yuri.

"I will call you Seobang forever even you don't like it, I love you so much Seobang but I really need to do this." Yuri fake a laugh.

"Yeah right." Yuri mock Jessica.

"We need to go back now or else they'll be wondering what we're doing here. Let's go." Yuri nonchallantly muttered and walk ahead. Jessica stood up looking at Yuri's back.

"Jessica.." Yuri try to remove Jessica's hand but the latter tighten her grip.

"What do you want Jessica? I'm tired, very tired can you atleast pity me. I am really tired." Yuri voice crack and she immediately wipe her tears away. Jessica turn Yuri to face her.

"Seobang.." Jessica hug Yuri tight. "I'm sorry..I'm so sorry.." Jessica mumble. Yuri broke the hug and wipe her tears. "Don't be sorry Jessica, everything will be fine and don't worry you will never see me crying again." Yuri force a reassuring smile and patted Jessica's head.

"Are you dating that Victoria?" Jessica grab Yuri's hand, Yuri face Jessica and beam a small smile. "Why are you asking?" Jessica angrily face Yuri.

"I don't want you to get hurt Seobang, I don't trust her. I know she will only hurt you, it will never last and you know that. And you promise me that I'll be your only one girl." Jessica bluntly exclaim, Yuri shook her head in disbelief. "What a selfish woman." Yuri thought.

"Jessica I learn my lessons ok. And don't judge her, you don't know her for you to assume things. I can take care of myself now Jessica so don't worry. About my promise it was already buried since the day you broke your promise to me." Yuri sadly muttered and walk away leaving Jessica crying her heart out.